Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would medical professionals give a monkeys about the public perception of surgical options after head injuries? Surely most people would want doctors to decide with their experience and data what is best, not what Joe Bloggs down the street thinks should happen. Really weird survey.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a very weird survey, just went part way through it. It was like how do you compare medical advice against parent/relative advice 🤔
Strange .....

Reactions: 6
I agree with you. All this ‘women should raise other women up’ 🙄 Erm not really, when one’s behaving like a complete twit she needs calling about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she compared scooting to when your dog has an itchy arse and drags it along the carpet 🤢😂🤭
I had a lovely Persian cat that did this on my new carpet it went from one end to the other and was about 6” wide 💩🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would medical professionals give a monkeys about the public perception of surgical options after head injuries? Surely most people would want doctors to decide with their experience and data what is best, not what Joe Bloggs down the street thinks should happen. Really weird survey.
Yes that is a load of bullocks. There are NICE guidelines, trauma protocols and there would be local protocols ....... none of those things would EVER involve asking the public’s opinion about what to do !!! 😂😂😂😂 can’t believe I’m reading such twaddle.

Reactions: 9
Why Nottingham hospital? It’s not her area but doesn’t she have that mate from there? Seems odd a consultant from a hospital hundreds of miles away would randomly contact her, when there’s lots of mummy bloggers to choose from 🤔
I thought the lady who accompanied Rachaele to her hospital appointment worked at Nottingham hospital? Or have I got that wrong?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 32468Before being on here I would have just read this and scrolled past, but now I’m thinking what work did you do with this guy? She’s just asking people to fill in a survey so not like her usual #ad or donation post but it still bugs me 🤷🏼‍♀️
'Nottingham hospital' doesn't exist - you'd think she would accurately identify a place she'd 'worked with' 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What I am struggling to understand in all this is she continues to do stupid things that we all pull apart. We all know she reads on here and most of you are like MI5, spotting things in the backgrounds of her posts, hearing things that are said, researching the lies she is telling. So it makes me wonder .. shouldn’t she be being more careful?! But she isn’t and why not? Does she think she’s invincible?! Surely her and J aren’t that stupid! I just don’t get it !!!

Reactions: 12
What I am struggling to understand in all this is she continues to do stupid things that we all pull apart. We all know she reads on here and most of you are like MI5, spotting things in the backgrounds of her posts, hearing things that are said, researching the lies she is telling. So it makes me wonder .. shouldn’t she be being more careful?! But she isn’t and why not? Does she think she’s invincible?! Surely her and J aren’t that stupid! I just don’t get it !!!
I think she enjoys winding us up, and does it to get more views and keep her page more active. . She obviously reads what's on here, and responds with photos of kids if there are comments saying they are being left out etc..

Reactions: 6
When she says 'working with Dr Patrick ' she makes it sound like she's in the hospital lab with a white coat on stethescope round her neck sitting discussing indepth medical issues for 12 hours then posts her findings. I think she mixes with the medical world so much she should be Dr pitwam👩‍⚕️now. Just like the work she does for DV victims she doesn't need actual qualifications, i'm guessing it's the same for her to be a Dr or nurse as long as she has a good heart eh. 😇
Her self importance rating is off the scale.

No Rachel you did not work with him, stop telling more little porkings you rascal. I mean we know all your followers will believe it but it's only a matter of time until they wise up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When she says 'working with Dr Patrick ' she makes it sound like she's in the hospital lab with a white coat on stethescope round her neck sitting discussing indepth medical issues for 12 hours then posts her findings. I think she mixes with the medical world so much she should be Dr pitwam👩‍⚕️now. Just like the work she does for DV victims she doesn't need actual qualifications, i'm guessing it's the same for her to be a Dr or nurse as long as she has a good heart eh. 😇
It would be very easy to make out you were ‘working’ with someone. That info could have just been picked up from anywhere online with a link to a survey attached. I’m not saying that’s what happened here - just that pretty much anybody could do it if they wanted to.
To answer another question - I do think she thinks she is invincible now. She hasn’t broken any laws by accepting freely given PayPal donations. She has also probably in her own head ‘moved on’ from the PayPal donations because she won’t need them now. Someone posted something the other day showing she earns an average of around £450 per insta post, plus book royalties, public speaking and so on. Yes it’s ‘horrific, vile and vomit inducing’ that she treats people who have contributed their hard earned cash in this manner but she has the law on her side. It’s my honest belief that it won’t be anything legal that Catches her out - it will be journalism and social media itself - the very Golden Egg on which she relies so heavily. But much more will need to be done in terms of contacting those involved for the true story (ie this consultant) and plugging away at journalists once info is collated. If I had contributed financially I would be beyond furious that she finds it acceptable to block and delete anyone who asks how THEIR hard earned money had been spent and would be firing emails off constantly - it might take dozens of attempts but someone somewhere will pick up on it - it’s just a matter of time I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe the 'work' J bird was doing for her was that Dr post. Horrific typos, misleadly vile info and vomit inducing full of tit research? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also reported his naked (intimate) post - insta told me to 🖕🏼🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.