Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in children’s A&E and there’s no way she would just ‘work’ with a consultant unless she had a link to the hospital or he was a friend of a friend and they got talking. Also I cannot imagine any of our intensive care consultants asking surveys to be spread across facebook unless it was via the official hospital FB page - very unusual. Did you notice the ‘ I wanted to ask him’ .. which implies they most likely didn’t officially work together! I clicked on the survey and they said to contact him with any queries .. I wonder if he would be happy to explain the ‘work’ that they did together.

That aside the issue of helmets is something I would 100% support the awareness of (but not from her made up bollocks of working with an intensive care consultant!!)We see SO many children with injuries from not wearing helmets and all of the ones that I get to speak to that escape without life changing injuries all say it’s because it’s not cool and their mates don’t wear them 😕
Bit random - ‘Nottingham hospital’ - hmmmm, City, University (QMC?)?? Wouldn’t you at least try and be as factually correct as possible in posts asking for people’s support 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’m sure this Consultant exists and this is legit - for him anyway)

Reactions: 8
There are so many issues and questions that she needs to answer. So many things that she does wrong, but one thing I will say for her is that those kids always seem really happy.

The video she posted earlier and Seb singing away in that video she posted of her foot rub (🤢) is so lovely to see. My 13 year old nephew barely grunts at us in response to a question anymore! One thing she seems to have going for is that those kids do seem well cared for and happy
The singing is so personal though. Seems a lovely kid. But it's so personal and she has to put it out there for the world to see. Why! Let him be a happy kid. Surely one day those children will stop consenting. My 9 and 8 year olds won't even consent as they've been taught the risks, and they bloody listened! Besides the fact that I'd never have a public Instagram in a million years.

Reactions: 5
Why Nottingham hospital? It’s not her area but doesn’t she have that mate from there? Seems odd a consultant from a hospital hundreds of miles away would randomly contact her, when there’s lots of mummy bloggers to choose from 🤔

I am as feminist as they come and I’m sure others here are the same. The “how can women be bad to other women” narrative is BULLSHIT. I hate seeing this rolled out. It’s a lazy as duck way of defending someone. Your gender, my gender is not an exemption form for having your crappy behaviour called out.
I agree with you. All this ‘women should raise other women up’ 🙄 Erm not really, when one’s behaving like a complete twit she needs calling about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's unreal. Well, it's not, as it's her, but she is utterly shameless.

Im chuckling at 'scootering'. Isnt it scooting?! Im happy to accept Im wrong here 😂
Maybe she compared scooting to when your dog has an itchy arse and drags it along the carpet 🤢😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am as feminist as they come and I’m sure others here are the same. The “how can women be bad to other women” narrative is BULLSHIT. I hate seeing this rolled out. It’s a lazy as duck way of defending someone. Your gender, my gender is not an exemption form for having your crappy behaviour called out.
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

SAME! The "women lift up other women" message is dangerous. I support and campaign for women's rights (and anti-fascism also) but I would never stand by and let injustice continue because the alleged perpetrator is female. That makes no sense at all and not how it works.

Solidarity ✊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The two glaring problems I saw in the intro were:

There is no Nottingham University Hospital. There is a trust of that name, but no hospital called that. Might be a typo though.

Also, consultants don't call themselves "Dr". Its "Mr" or "Miss" or "Ms" etc

The survey could have been written by an underling who made mistakes, sure. But it's a random as hell share from Queen Nuddy R.
Only consultant surgeons are Mr or Mrs/Miss. Goes back to the olden times when barbers performed surgery and weren’t medically trained at all! A medical consultant or intensivist would be Dr

Reactions: 9
Only consultant surgeons are Mr or Mrs/Miss. Goes back to the olden times when barbers performed surgery and weren’t medically trained at all! A medical consultant or intensivist would be Dr
You're correct, I apologise. I get angry and carried away sometimes 😂👍

• Haha
So now ‘the crew’ are scrambling to send her pics of kids in neck braces and partly comatose from their scooter injuries (couldn’t make this tit up) is she angling for a collab with scooter companies (we’re the best and safest) or helmet companies? (Let’s face it she married a complete helmet but that’s for another thread).
I smell personal gain on this .....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit random - ‘Nottingham hospital’ - hmmmm, City, University (QMC?)?? Wouldn’t you at least try and be as factually correct as possible in posts asking for people’s support 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I’m sure this Consultant exists and this is legit - for him anyway)
Surw
Where we are every consultant we have ever had has been a Mr or Mrs. Perhaps it is different by area.

Reactions: 1
Pitwam is obsessed with medical professionals... Prob an aspect of her munchausens... 😜. Worked with.... You mean she's sharing a survey for her mate at best and working it as much as she can.

Reactions: 16
I've just posted this on FB. Stock photo of injured kidda. Link is to thread #5 here 😂 let's see how long it lasts 👍❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I maybe shouldn't have mentioned it here so soon 😂 it would have probably have gone undetected for longer but never mind 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.