Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before being on here I would have just read this and scrolled past, but now I’m thinking what work did you do with this guy? She’s just asking people to fill in a survey so not like her usual #ad or donation post but it still bugs me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's unreal. Well, it's not, as it's her, but she is utterly shameless.

Im chuckling at 'scootering'. Isnt it scooting?! Im happy to accept Im wrong here 😂

Reactions: 6
Mr Davies is easily findable on FB, if anyone wants to ask him nicely.

Why would parents send pictures of horrific head injuries to her?

WTF?!

Reactions: 8
Sorry for annoying question that has probably been asked loads. What was the Paignton Spotted thing? Does anyone have a link? I followed these threads in the early days but missed out a few and now trying to catch up.

View attachment 32468Before being on here I would have just read this and scrolled past, but now I’m thinking what work did you do with this guy? She’s just asking people to fill in a survey so not like her usual #ad or donation post but it still bugs me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've read the first sentence in her 2nd paragraph about 5 times and it still makes no sense, like she couldn't decide which to go with so morphed 2 things together

Reactions: 11
View attachment 32468Before being on here I would have just read this and scrolled past, but now I’m thinking what work did you do with this guy? She’s just asking people to fill in a survey so not like her usual #ad or donation post but it still bugs me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep cos that's who every lead intensive care consultant wants to 'work' with. A jumped up instagrammer with too many bleeping vowels in her name and a hugely over estimated value of her own self importance. Did she bollocks 'work' with him. He's given her some facts so she can post them and raise awareness for the actual work he does. Just like the DA agencies she 'works' with, where she pretends she's capable of doing more than signposting. The woman is full of tit. And Mcdonalds pancakes. Which incidentally, we all bleeping bought for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
W
Wow. That is even more painful to read than her book!
Does she not proof read anything?! My brain hurts from trying to figure the sentences and typos out 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m no good at googling things but I did find his research page and his last one was in March 2019 but not about crash helmets, idk if that means anything but thought it would have been on there (unless he’s waiting until he has all the relevant information first)

Reactions: 2
She makes it sound like she has randomly approached a paediatric consultant and wanted to know more about children's head injuries.

More than likely he has asked her to share it: her big reach means they are going to get a lot of survey responses.

She could possibly have been paid as part of the university research grant to do so, that's purely speculation but there would be nothing dodgy about that, as such.

😊

Why would anyone DM her pictures of HORRIFIC head injuries? Why would a very very busy surgeon "work" with an egotistical instagrammer? I agree with previous posts that say she was just given some facts and statistics 🙄 she probably wants companies to gift the kids free helmets

Reactions: 16
Why the duck does josh massage her trotters so much?! And why does she feel the need to post it on her stories?

• Heart
Why would anyone DM her pictures of HORRIFIC head injuries? Why would a very very busy surgeon "work" with an egotistical instagrammer? I agree with previous posts that say she was just given some facts and statistics 🙄 she probably wants companies to gift the kids free helmets
That was my second thought, after my initial one of 'oh will you just duck off Rachaeaeaele'
Bring on the bike helmet freebies!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.