Part Time Working Mummy #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When has she worked with him? He's not been to her house to meet up because she would have plastered it all over her stories nor have we seen that she has been to Nottingham 🤷‍♀️ wonder if he's anything to do with the midwife that came all the way from nottingham to explain how babies are born 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh wait, he wasn’t one of the surgeons who was reduced to tears ?? remind me not to have him if I ever need a professional when I need it most.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Starving bridesmaid? Jesus whatever sort of name is that. I'm not giving that any attention as it's clearly bandwagon jumping.

Edit; just looked and to give her credit she doesn't look too bad and has done an amazing weight loss job. If you're reading this though... that name... It gives off vibes of people starving themselves for a wedding and I don't think that's sending the right message for the youth of today!

Reactions: 16
Dont know if this is an old one or not?Im sure I messed up posting it on here, havent got the hang of this attaching images! 😘

Reactions: 2
When has she worked with him? He's not been to her house to meet up because she would have plastered it all over her stories nor have we seen that she has been to Nottingham 🤷‍♀️ wonder if he's anything to do with the midwife that came all the way from nottingham to explain how babies are born 🤔
I work in children’s A&E and there’s no way she would just ‘work’ with a consultant unless she had a link to the hospital or he was a friend of a friend and they got talking. Also I cannot imagine any of our intensive care consultants asking surveys to be spread across facebook unless it was via the official hospital FB page - very unusual. Did you notice the ‘ I wanted to ask him’ .. which implies they most likely didn’t officially work together! I clicked on the survey and they said to contact him with any queries .. I wonder if he would be happy to explain the ‘work’ that they did together.

That aside the issue of helmets is something I would 100% support the awareness of (but not from her made up bollocks of working with an intensive care consultant!!)We see SO many children with injuries from not wearing helmets and all of the ones that I get to speak to that escape without life changing injuries all say it’s because it’s not cool and their mates don’t wear them 😕

Reactions: 14
@Bristol2019 I just automatically think everything she posts now is a lie. She could tell me the grass was green and I'd still check 😉 but yes I agree with helmets being worn and the point behind her post. Just doubt that she's "worked" with him. More than likely she's heard about it wanted some hear worship from yet another sobbing surgeon

Reactions: 12
Why does she always have to say she ‘worked’ with people, implying in an official capacity?? Why can’t she just have a normal conversation?100% behind everyone wearing helmets on bikes but it always reverts back to her. Attention seeker. Sorry, had a shite day and feeling really irritated!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are so many issues and questions that she needs to answer. So many things that she does wrong, but one thing I will say for her is that those kids always seem really happy.

The video she posted earlier and Seb singing away in that video she posted of her foot rub (🤢) is so lovely to see. My 13 year old nephew barely grunts at us in response to a question anymore! One thing she seems to have going for is that those kids do seem well cared for and happy

My son crashed his bike wearing a helmet and still needed surgery on his head, I am now the worlds most paranoid mum 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She must’ve met this guy in A&E when she took her niece with 2 broken wrists .....
Oh hang on a minute ☝🏼
No my bad ✋🏼 Forgot, silly me 😂 she didn’t fookin take her, she just called her a drama queen and fed her ice cream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just reported it for containing nudity. I have no problem with a pregnant woman’s body in general just that it’s her body and I think we have all seen enough of it lol 😂

Just had a response to say it doesn’t meet their standards of being inappropriate FFS 🤪😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold on a minute 😂 this is 💩
First of all why are parents randomly sending her pictures of their kids after an accident ? She’s never mentioned about this issue for people to do so
And second ... I work as a nurse in an itu unit and no way would a lead consultant “work with” a random instagrammer and “ go through” confidential medical information of patients with her ... And it’s unlikely an itu consultant unless writing an extensive academic research article would have notes / info of outcomes after extensive rehab / physio which can be given in other areas/hospitals ... I also highly doubt they had 25 consecutive admissions ALL through bike accidents ... I can guarantee itu admissions are extremely varied!
A lead consultant will discuss cases with his colleagues if he was going to collate info for a paper / writing an article to share
Incredulous is all I can say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That survey made no sense!
The two glaring problems I saw in the intro were:

There is no Nottingham University Hospital. There is a trust of that name, but no hospital called that. Might be a typo though.

Also, consultants don't call themselves "Dr". Its "Mr" or "Miss" or "Ms" etc

The survey could have been written by an underling who made mistakes, sure. But it's a random as hell share from Queen Nuddy R.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.