Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raecehelleeeee own comment is still there, with only one reply about her book, the other 17 + have been removed.
To see it you have to click see all messages as the ones showing are only the relevant ones.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Leaving the one on about the book that is gushing praise is amusing. Such an ego.

I don't think she thinks she is doing anything wrong at all, she genuinely thinks everyone should be in agreement with her. Take a look at the humility of mother pukka R. I know she can be accused of fence sitting but she at least has the brains to know not everyone will agree with her and doesn't shut people down. That's how you do it properly. Not live in an ego bubble of your own doing and only allow those in that blow smoke up you ****

What a rubbish way to live. Life is full of criticism and constructive advice. Her kids are learning that you have to have everyone around you agree with everything you say or they're out. Bizarre.

And just to clarify Rachel, there is a way of standing up for yourself without shutting people down with valid enquiries. That is what you should be doing, and that is what you should be teaching.

Reactions: 8
Morning peeps, anybody had their front door bashed down in the night by the Troll Police, sweep into your bedroom like Internet SAS and shone a light in your eyes screaming “LEAVE HER ALONE YOU VILE, HORRIFIC BULLLLLLLLLY!”
No? Oh well 🙄
Must dash, gotta go to work unless 500,000 of you want to pop me £2 each on PP? 😬

Enjoy your day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
No Boardmasters this weekend then. Bet R is fuming she accidentally bought 4 tickets....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have I really just watched her on her story showing you how to put a sticker on a box?
Her followers seriously must be brain dead if this is the highbrow content she produces.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Raecehelleeeee own comment is still there, with only one reply about her book, the other 17 + have been removed.
To see it you have to click see all messages as the ones showing are only the relevant ones.
These are the comments I can see?!?! FB is really strange now with displaying comments etc, I can never see all comments that a post stated to have. I've been sat next to a friend and she can see certain comments that I can't. I wish they'd never changed it!!!!

Attachments

So our little town does a 'look for a book' thing. Like the painted rocks but with books. Anyway I was sorting out my book collection and came across PTWM book and decided that I wasn't that cruel to put that out and let someone believe the lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So our little town does a 'look for a book' thing. Like the painted rocks but with books. Anyway I was sorting out my book collection and came across PTWM book and decided that I wasn't that cruel to put that out and let someone believe the lies 😂
Make some notes or attach some pages of Tattle then leave it out!

I wasn’t on FB before but joined just to have a nosey on Spotted Paignton , good work people. Let’s hope the woman got the right person to try to help her.
I’m new at this FB lark , I now can’t find the thread on spotted Paignton, has it gone ?

Have I really just watched her on her story showing you how to put a sticker on a box?
Her followers seriously must be brain dead if this is the highbrow content she produces.

That’s a very intelligent and thought provoking piece of social media-ship, thank you. For those of us with one brain cell, we get to enjoy videos of Josh rubbing her feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m new at this FB lark , I now can’t find the thread on spotted Paignton, has it gone ?
It's still there but you have to scroll down a fair bit to find it, also change the comments to all comments rather than most relevant and you will see more

Reactions: 2
Jesus I have one phone free night and all hell breaks loose 😂 Just taken me well over half an hour to catch up, hurrah for common sense at last !!

• Haha
KatY has joined in! Under the Lisa comment on Spotted Paignton!

I'm sure I can't see every comment either, FB algorithms suck sometimes!

Reactions: 3
Always a lurker never a poster but...the one night I don’t read Tattle and it all goes off. Well done for spotting the thread on FB. Let’s see what Rachaellllliiiieeee has to say about it today.
I’m not on FB so if people are happy to keep SS that would help out a nosey cow like me 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.