Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just sitting here mulling it all over and I know there’s never been an update regarding the PP donations but did she ever update anyone that donated towards buying her house?? Surely if you’re giving money to help someone stay in their home you’d want to know if it worked or not??
This is what I’d like to know, too. If I’m awarded a grant for research, I have a time frame to conduct this and then provide a full report on all expenditures.

If strangers donated money to my bank account because my landlord wants to sell, blimey... I’d be thanking them all day. Having said that Rachel, I wouldn’t give strangers my bank details. I’d get off my arse and look for another private let with my deposit and reference. I wouldn’t try for a 6th child. Lots of families can’t afford two or more.

You all wear expensive clothes and jewellery, you and your daughters have nails done and pampers, gadgets and toys. They attend activities, have so many animals. I don’t understand how this is affordable because neither of you seem to be working now.

What happens when the baby is a few months old - do you return to ‘work’ and what will that be? Is Josh working? What was the 5am wake up call for. Is he writing a book on birds or how to be a part-time working daddy? Not a chance on Earth would a police force allow an officer to be on social media as much as Josh is. So all of these beg the big question - how are you affording to live like this?

Reactions: 17
I am getting 'likes' on comments on this thread from days ago all of a sudden. I'm guessing we have a few new followers on here from all thats happened tonight 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg.
I was going to bed an hour ago but it's like an episode of hollyoaks, eastenders and Emmerdale all rolled into one 💃🏼

Been and had a nose on FB from what you were saying and loved/liked all the awesome comments from you lot/Jackie/Kim etc
I'm 'ard I can take on the crew 😎

Well done!!! Now let's see what good this has done 👍🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ladies you all need to head over - I think either Keels or R is commenting under a Johanna? She’s questioning members here

Reactions: 4
Here's me twatting about packing all day for a family who apparently dont know you cant just rock up on holiday with only the pants you're wearing 🤨 and you lot are over here being bleeping AWESOME!!!

I dont think I've laughed and fist pumped so much... ever!! And I'm in love with Spotted's admin ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The festival to which she accidentally ordered four tickets to is now cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is what I’d like to know, too. If I’m awarded a grant for research, I have a time frame to conduct this and then provide a full report on all expenditures.

If strangers donated money to my bank account because my landlord wants to sell, blimey... I’d be thanking them all day. Having said that Rachel, I wouldn’t give strangers my bank details. I’d get off my arse and look for another private let with my deposit and reference. I wouldn’t try for a 6th child. Lots of families can’t afford two or more.

You all wear expensive clothes and jewellery, you and your daughters have nails done and pampers, gadgets and toys. They attend activities, have so many animals. I don’t understand how this is affordable because neither of you seem to be working now.

What happens when the baby is a few months old - do you return to ‘work’ and what will that be? Is Josh working? What was the 5am wake up call for. Is he writing a book on birds or how to be a part-time working daddy? Not a chance on Earth would a police force allow an officer to be on social media as much as Josh is. So all of these beg the big question - how are you affording to live like this?
Exactly this!! I just don’t get it?? If you (or her “Admin”) can publicly ask for money for the house then surely they can publicly let you know what happened, even for those that couldn’t afford to donate but was supporting her.
It actually makes me quite angry because even if she only was donated £100 that obviously wouldn’t pay the deposit but where did that go? And I’m sure I read some of that started going into the same PayPal as the other donations, I’m not that clued up on PP but how would you know what money is for what. I just wish she’d have been more transparent from the start!

Reactions: 8
Ladies you all need to head over - I think either Keels or R is commenting under a Johanna? She’s questioning members here
Can tell it’s her, she added an extra ‘N’ 🙄😂

Well the irony of this comment is this profile is faker than any profile I've seen. And the writing style looks very familiar.....
Why can’t I see this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant see the comments from johanna or taya either. Whoever it is it obviously out to try and cause trouble I reckon. It's been a successful night in getting the word out to a few more people, which hopefully stops people recomending her in future (especially thanks to the admin comment) and hopefully stopped a few more people donating their hard earned money.

Whilst I'd like to see PTWM held accountable for her actions legally, I'm still not sure that will/can happen. However stopping her gravy train will be the next best thing for me.

Reactions: 6
Has the page been messaged by someone? It's not trolling though 🤔
Guess that's PTWM doing 😂 ....there's no trolling that I can see just genuine concerns to go to proper organisations and not ptwm

Reactions: 9
Guess that's PTWM doing 😂 ....there's no trolling that I can see just genuine concerns to go to proper organisations and not ptwm

Good! Add donation theft to the crime number too, might give PC Titwank summart to do in work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.