Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the other day Rachel showed Betsy’s FB name on her public Instagram. I decided to take a look this morning and it’s fairly private but there are numerous photos set to public that have Betsy and various siblings in dating back five years! So when she was 10? Way underage! Also tagging Seb from when he was 9 or so, with comments from an aunty swearing and one of Betsy’s friends saying she and B look drunk in a photo from when they were 10. Crazy! Part of safeguarding is ensuring your children aren’t growing up too quickly and exposed to inappropriate comments and people 🙄 I’ve taken screenshots but it’s all set to public so there for all to see anyway. I find it incomprehensible.

I also find it interesting that from 4/5 years ago she was calling Josh her dad. Seb is a similar age and I notice he doesn’t call Rachel mum 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Surely, in the best interests of security, it wouldn't be wise to advertise publicly that a "police" lanyard and possibly keys are right next to your front door.

Isn't this absolute basic level stuff in preventing burglaries?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I follow spotted Torquay (much bigger following) and have been longing for PTWM to be tagged on one of the posts to see what the locals have to say........

Reactions: 6
Is this Katy, the one preaching about being kind and decent, the one who called someone a c**t the other day?

Reactions: 16
According to Katy we’re all good to go! Doubt we even need DBS checks to start meddling in the lives of others, especially in intricate domestic abuse situations.

Reactions: 12
I follow spotted Torquay (much bigger following) and have been longing for PTWM to be tagged on one of the posts to see what the locals have to say........
I was thinking last night that the post was put on Spotted Paignton, Spotted Newton Abbot and Ask Torbay but no sign on Spotted Torquay. Locally the Torquay page is much higher rated and more popular which made me wonder why. Probably nothing but made me wonder...

Reactions: 2
Connor James reply on the spotted post is R, all these people that come on to defend her suspiciously write the same. And allllll day I was blocked because my opinion didn’t fit the agenda! And they all say we hide behind fake profiles! This is the only space we can chat about it without being blocked or deleted rachelekekkekekek

Reactions: 9
Someone called Carrie Ripley has either deleted or been deleted

Connor James reply on the spotted post is R, all these people that come on to defend her suspiciously write the same. And allllll day I was blocked because my opinion didn’t fit the agenda! And they all say we hide behind fake profiles! This is the only space we can chat about it without being blocked or deleted rachelekekkekekek

Is that the guy who’s partner was helped ? So now from his Fb his girlfriend may be traced by her ex ?

Reactions: 5

Is that the guy who’s partner was helped ? So now from his Fb his girlfriend may be traced by her ex ?
Yeah him, but you cannot see anything on his profile... R and her many fake profile. And she slates our anon profiles 😂😂

Reactions: 3

To be frank, a handful of people coming forward to say she has helped them basically just backs us up, not Rachel. Because putting yourself out there as someone to be used as a signpost in a crisis and then being unable to help more than the occasional person is exactly why she should not be doing it. It is dangerous - she clearly has no training in this area so may well do more harm than good and she cannot help everyone. Leaving people in distress for months at a time because she can’t deal with the volume of messages should tell anyone who is interested that she shouldn’t be doing it. And WHY are people paying an UNTRAINED individual to devote her time to “helping” people?

Also, why do her followers find it absolutely unbelievable that police officers might try and help people anonymously on Tattle but they 100% believe that a police officer would live his life out on public social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was it just me or did Johannah winters posts sound a lot like Keeley's ramble from the other day?

Reactions: 6
To be frank, a handful of people coming forward to say she has helped them basically just backs us up, not Rachel. Because putting yourself out there as someone to be used as a signpost in a crisis and then being unable to help more than the occasional person is exactly why she should not be doing it. It is dangerous - she clearly has no training in this area so may well do more harm than good and she cannot help everyone. Leaving people in distress for months at a time because she can’t deal with the volume of messages should tell anyone who is interested that she shouldn’t be doing it. And WHY are people paying an UNTRAINED individual to devote her time to “helping” people?

Also, why do her followers find it absolutely unbelievable that police officers might try and help people anonymously on Tattle but they 100% believe that a police officer would live his life out on public social media?
EXACTLY! I’m so glad someone else noticed this - I think it’s either Keels or PTWM behind these fake profiles as their language and style of writing are similar.

Why is it wrong for someone to be on this thread and work for the police (remember there are many roles within the police, an admin, a sexual assault referral service, IT crime, fraud, rural crime etc) why can’t someone from those roles be allowed to question her but it’s ok for her husband to be filmed rubbing feet, walking around without a top, carrying his children, showing his home...)

Was it just me or did Johannah winters posts sound a lot like Keeley's ramble from the other day?
100%

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi there, 1st time poster and newish to Tattle. I found out about this outstanding lady through another Instagram profile sharing her crying videos and was then directed to here. I have had my eyes opened to a lot of 'influencers' on here and I just wanted to say thank you! They are all just in it for a quick buck but Shambleton (whoever's said this name before 👏🏻👏🏻), seems in a league of her own. This whole keeley thing has confused me though, so much that it's made me think that it was all a ploy to get Shambleton some more followers/attention? Could her and Keelley be the same person? That's why she's all of a sudden backed away from it all? I haven't searched either of them on Insta for a while because I'm getting everything I need from these great threads so I don't even know what Keelley looks like. Correct me if I'm wrong! Keep up the great work guys!

Reactions: 11
Hi there, 1st time poster and newish to Tattle. I found out about this outstanding lady through another Instagram profile sharing her crying videos and was then directed to here. I have had my eyes opened to a lot of 'influencers' on here and I just wanted to say thank you! They are all just in it for a quick buck but Shambleton (whoever's said this name before 👏🏻👏🏻), seems in a league of her own. This whole keeley thing has confused me though, so much that it's made me think that it was all a ploy to get Shambleton some more followers/attention? Could her and Keelley be the same person? That's why she's all of a sudden backed away from it all? I haven't searched either of them on Insta for a while because I'm getting everything I need from these great threads so I don't even know what Keelley looks like. Correct me if I'm wrong! Keep up the great work guys!
I called her Shamleton, I was called a bleep by Katy with a Y.
Keeley is a real person, she has an IG account and has done stories/videos.

Anyone else love Bridget Jones? Noticed that Conner James who has pretended to be someone he’s not. Real person is Luke, Luke FitzHerbert/Titspervert 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I called her Shamleton, I was called a bleep by Katy with a Y.
Keeley is a real person, she has an IG account and has done stories/videos.

Anyone else love Bridget Jones? Noticed that Conner James who has pretended to be someone he’s not. Real person is Luke, Luke FitzHerbert/Titspervert 😂😂😂
Love Bridget Jones ❤.

Oh dear Connor/ Rachel , very sloppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.