Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess that's PTWM doing 😂 ....there's no trolling that I can see just genuine concerns to go to proper organisations and not ptwm
The page has deleted the thread and has copied and pasted part of a private message they recieved about it from a certain individual... even the crime number 😂 I'm sure the 'individual' only intended to have the post removed, not have part of the private message asking for it to be removed posted on the page 🤣

Reactions: 5
The page has deleted the thread and has copied and pasted part of a private message they recieved about it from a certain individual... even the crime number 😂 I'm sure the 'individual' only intended to have the post removed, not have part of the private message asking for it to be removed posted on the page 🤣
I can still see the thread. It’s near the top now on my view xx

Reactions: 2
It's pinned to the top of the page now 😂 it's all very bizarre.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They haven't deleted the thread, they've pinned it to the top of the page! 🍿

I'm trying to get some sleep but this is too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling admin at spotted paignton probably knows PTWM and doesn't much like what they see along with most of the locals

Eta.. I can't wait to be arrested for asking someone where they spent the money that was donated for DA victims. Police have nothing better to do than follow those sorts of accusations up obviously 🚔🚔

Reactions: 18
This has been removed... admin on the spotted site seems decent with his updated post! I guess they are taking down the not so “nice” ones...
This one disappeared as it was a reply to Rachaele's comment. So when she removed her comment it took all the replies with it unfortunately. I can't see that spotted has removed any, the only ones I can see that disappeared are Rachaele's and Taya's comments. Which I honestly think they've removed themselves!

Reactions: 4
Crime ref. Seriously. What crime has been committed? Anyone care to enlighten me?

I think there are probably 1 million plus worse things going on on Facebook alone every day. Report them, facebook wont delete as nothing has been done wrong.

R get some balls and come on here and speak to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I went to bed thinking the post on Spotted would go the way it always does. People with genuine concerns 'jumped' on for daring not to lick her arse.

What I've read are well articulated comments. No bullying. No trolling. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Unfortunately couldn't read the replies to R's comment as she removed it. I find it quite sad (although not shocked) that obviously she didn't actually want to help this lady or why else would she remove her offer of help? Why not just respond to people asking about PP something like "Hi. I'm trying to enjoy my last few week's of pregnancy but will be clarifying the donations when baby is here"?? Took me 2 seconds to write. Why remove your comment and then message the page your crime number for 'trolling'? Does it really always have to be about her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Love that Spotted seem to have their heads screwed on and agreed that professional help is the best help. They've pinned it to the top of the page as that post will be getting a lot of traffic so hopefully more people will now see R for what she is or at least give them something to think about.

It's important that know matter what you think of R, love her or dislike her, you need to encourage people needing help to go directly to the many professionals out there and not your random stranger 'idol' on social media.

Hope this lady gets the proper help needed for her friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still nothing from Reacehellleeee, can't think why? Come on when's your next story going to be posted?

Anyone else waiting for the Snotfest "Dear Spotted"

This is still there, but she has delated every comment except the one asking about her book.

GUILTY written all over it 😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was my thought. I've only ever met 1 Taya but I did also notice it was the name of Betsy's best friend :unsure:
Never met one in all my 31 years.

I can’t see Rachel's comment at all 🤔 it was there for me last night but not this morning, even after selecting all comments.

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t on FB before but joined just to have a nosey on Spotted Paignton , good work people. Let’s hope the woman got the right person to try to help her.

Reactions: 9
i think it’s very likely that Spotted admin have removed the posts in light of a police report being made. It may be worth someone sending an explanatory message to be put up explaining exactly how and why people donated via PayPal. Would need to be kept really simple and straight forward and making it clear this is not trolling but the only way you can get the question out there as anyone who asks gets blocked from her page. I know its all been said on the posts last night but people get very confused on these posts because so many people are commenting. I think if it’s made crystal clear that people were giving her money to not only carry on her DV ‘work’ but also to buy her house (which is a VERY far cry from trolling!!) then that would pick up a lot of attention. I’m sure local journalists watch these pages too. Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
i think it’s very likely that Spotted admin have removed the posts in light of a police report being made. It may be worth someone sending an explanatory message to be put up explaining exactly how and why people donated via PayPal. Would need to be kept really simple and straight forward and making it clear this is not trolling but the only way you can get the question out there as anyone who asks gets blocked from her page. I know its all been said on the posts last night but people get very confused on these posts because so many people are commenting. I think if it’s made crystal clear that people were giving her money to not only carry on her DV ‘work’ but also to buy her house (which is a VERY far cry from trolling!!) then that would pick up a lot of attention. I’m sure local journalists watch these pages too. Just a thought 🤷‍♀️
It's still there. Nothing has been removed apart from Rachaele's own comment. People are still commenting on it now

Reactions: 1
So a log has been made with the police because we signposted vulnerable people to the professional agencies and not some woman who became a social media blogger (from a post about a vulnerable new mum in Mothercare - that someone has since pointed out was false?)

Crikey. I wonder if it’ll be PC Josh that’ll be doing the questioning? I have a lot of questions to ask him.

I think we have some new readers on Tattle because my older posts are being read over night. Welcome all! We are not vicious, ‘vile’ or ‘horrid’... we are articulate and fair. Majority of us are mums whom are fed up of these social media bloggers exploiting vulnerable people.

We are concerned regarding PayPal donations that are meant for charities and would like to know if these charities are accessing the funds? We are concerned about donations made to PTWM’s bank account in order to save her home - there has been no follow up since.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.