Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like the turn this thread has taken with the girl who’s friends with her to be honest. Yes she committed a serious crime, and I’m not making excuses, but she has served her time and been released. She was an 18 year old girl at the time, and I for one don’t agree with it being constantly dragged up. There’s massive problems in this country with re-offending because it’s so difficult to find accommodation and employment after release, and looking at some of the attitudes on this thread it’s not difficult to see why.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t like the turn this thread has taken with the girl who’s friends with her to be honest. Yes she committed a serious crime, and I’m not making excuses, but she has served her time and been released. She was an 18 year old girl at the time, and I for one don’t agree with it being constantly dragged up. There’s massive problems in this country with re-offending because it’s so difficult to find accommodation and employment after release, and looking at some of the attitudes on this thread it’s not difficult to see why.
It’s not just her past that’s a concern, she’s taken to “defending” Rachel online and called one of us a bleep last week for daring to question her mate. She’s getting herself involved so it’s only to be expected that we express an opinion on her behaviour too.

Reactions: 23
It’s not just her past that’s a concern, she’s taken to “defending” Rachel online and called one of us a bleep last week for daring to question her mate. She’s getting herself involved so it’s only to be expected that we express an opinion on her behaviour too.
By all means call that out, but I don’t think it’s necessary to refer to her as ‘the druggy mate’ etc.

Reactions: 7
Why do we need to see videos of her half naked in bed with all her stomach on display chatting about her tits again? 💤
Rachaelleieio we're not bothered about your knockers, or whether the baby will be coming out of your foof or via the sunroof, we want to know where the bleeping money is!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with this, call her out for her behaviour now but she’s served her time.

I have a couple of friends who went to prison nearly 20 years ago, they have totally turned their lives around.

Reactions: 13
I agree... This has nothing to do with her friend, her kids or anyone else's kids who have been swept up in this , lots of kids have had their hair Permed it's fashion and just as bad as bleach!
Her friend served her time, not ideal to have that on your record but also she is trying to redeem herself, if she sells her paintings for a couple of hundred quid fair play!!
There are some issues with safeguarding but those kids appear to be well looked after, if they don't want to be filmed they back off, they always appear happy too!
It has all turned a bit nasty on here and I fear this will overshadow ALL of the hard work going on trying to get to the bottom of the donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely if there was no risk, it would be labelled as suitable for children?
I’m a hairdresser, there’s always a risk with colour, but if they took the reasonable precautions it’s no different to any one else getting their hair coloured, my two have blue and pink right now for the summer holidays! X

Reactions: 8
So I see she is now doing an ad for compare the market. Another company I will now boycott. I use them at least 4 times a year and will be contacting them to express my concern about them using someone who has been proved to be a liar, bully and who clearly has no regard whatsoever of safeguarding children. 😡

Reactions: 15
I get why people are saying don’t bring up the drug thing but the woman laid into a guy on keels IG who asked rather politely if she had any idea where the money was spent, I think she said something along the lines of ‘you won’t get far in life with that amount of followers’ (along those lines) and then went on to dig out keels mental health? That’s pretty low IMO yes it’s tit for tat and not to do with the main PayPal issue but she’s not helping herself digging out other people to begin with.

Reactions: 18
I get why people are saying don’t bring up the drug thing but the woman laid into a guy on keels IG who asked rather politely if she had any idea where the money was spent, I think she said something along the lines of ‘you won’t get far in life with that amount of followers’ (along those lines) and then went on to dig out keels mental health? That’s pretty low IMO yes it’s tit for tat and not to do with the main PayPal issue but she’s not helping herself digging out other people to begin with.
Agreed, but it’s also nothing to do with her past. Her sentence is served, it’s irrelevant to this issue.

Also it might be an idea for those that haven’t been blocked to send her a message saying you are aware that she has offered a refund (maybe send the screen shot of her offer to anasophia) and very politely ask for a refund also. SS your message to show it’s not “trolling” and that it’s been delivered.

Do you know if R keeps in touch with her dad? Does he know about everything thats going on?
NO he's not interested, he thinks what she has said and is doing is disgusting.

Could do

Last edited:
So is this the”work” they had to trek to London for? Watching a film and eating? 😂 yep definitely work full time those two 👍🏻

A message for us all, including R.
This thread becomes quite addictive and before we know it, hours have slipped by and we’ve missed them. As much as we all want answers and refunds, please don’t let her take away precious times with the ones we love.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.