Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this the”work” they had to trek to London for? Watching a film and eating? 😂 yep definitely work full time those two 👍🏻
She also said J was "taking the kids while she and bump were in a meeting".

Yet I spy her kids hanging around with meerkats and other influencer families, all to flog an app that seems relatively pointless, nowt that Google couldn't do.

Meeting, indeed! She can't help herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A message for us all, including R.
This thread becomes quite addictive and before we know it, hours have slipped by and we’ve missed them. As much as we all want answers and refunds, please don’t let her take away precious times with the ones we love.
This is something I am really struggling with at the moment ☹

Reactions: 5

I can't believe how much they have changed in the past 4 years. They look like a completely different couple here 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I was the one called a bleep by Katy. Quite funny really. She could’ve just asked R the money question for us all.

Reactions: 12
Don’t you think she talks over and puts T down 😢 shifting the camera away and not letting her speak when bless her she’s obv took in all the info and is interested / excited ? And she dragged them all along to the appt but rolls her eyes at her talking about it ?
Yet E yday blabbing on about you tube gets full attention and stories
Think R realises T has a kind heart that she will never have !
What used to upset me was when she would say T is the image of her father, image of a man she utterly detests. Think it, don't say it. She had obvious disdain for T in the beginning of her blog. She tries harder not to show it now but it comes through every now and then 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What used to upset me was when she would say T is the image of her father, image of a man she utterly detests. Think it, don't say it. She had obvious disdain for T in the beginning of her blog. She tries harder not to show it now but it comes through every now and then 😑
I totally agree with this, i have always felt T was the least favoured even when i liked an followed her!

Reactions: 7
Hate to tell you, Rachel, but there are lots of less favourable conversations starting about you 🤨
View attachment 31304
Yeah, this one stinks of being made up too.

There's the same style of writing..again. The obsession with medical staff...again.

It doesn't quite make sense as to why a visitor would be hanging around A and E all night either, with a copy of the book of doom with them. As a patient you are there for a short time, usually in a bay and not a room, while you are assessed and treated or placed on a ward. I guess it's not impossible but the story seems a bit far fetched...again.

Also, trying to buy it a while ago? It's not hard to just buy it, it's not a first print of Harry Potter or something.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah, this one stinks of being made up too.

There's the same style of writing..again. The obsession with medical staff...again.

It doesn't quite make sense as to why a visitor would be hanging around A and E all night either, with a copy of the book of doom with them. As a patient you are there for a short time, usually in a bay and not a room, while you are assessed and treated or placed on a ward. I guess it's not impossible but the story seems a bit far fetched...again.

Also, trying to buy it a while ago? It's not hard to just buy it, it's not a first print of Harry Potter or something.

😂
None of these people ever spell her name wrong either do they, with her being the only person in the history of being called Rachel who has added so many extra vowels it seems a bit unusual 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does R post on Instagram more than Facebook now?
My theory, is that when the PayPal was set up, her main success and following was through FB. Through the viral posts and the warrior "helping" - she amassed quite a lot of followers quite quickly.

I think now though, Insta is where the money is. All these ads for Compare the Market, Amazon tablets and whatever...they are tucked away on Insta stories. Not in front of many of the eyes who might wonder where the money went, the long term fans on FB.

All she really posts on FB now are those tmi viral posts about vaginas to bring more followers in, and the occassion appeal for fundraisers direct to other charities, which to the untrained eye may look like she's still doing good deeds.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]

I think Instagram has filters in place to block certain words set by the person on a profile... I don't believe Facebook has the same .

Reactions: 8
I think Instagram has filters in place to block certain words set by the person on a profile... I don't believe Facebook has the same .
[/QUOTE]
That's interesting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.