Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But THAT is what being a stepmum is all about, in my opinion. You love them as your own when they are with you but you are respectful of their relationships with both of their actual parents and accept that they were there before you and that they need to come first in their actual parents’ lives sometimes. It’s a hard job but it’s what every child needs and deserves.
I wish my ex's partner was like you with my daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She never mentionedu him to me years ago. Pretty sure she would have. And why would you marry someone else if u were soooooo in love with someone else??? I.e why marry (not gonna say his name as not fair) someone if you truly believe u will marry someone else
Do you know if R keeps in touch with her dad? Does he know about everything thats going on?

Reactions: 1
She never mentionedu him to me years ago. Pretty sure she would have. And why would you marry someone else if u were soooooo in love with someone else??? I.e why marry (not gonna say his name as not fair) someone if you truly believe u will marry someone else
From the way she told it in her book, it seemed like the relationships with the girls’ dads were just mistakes, she didn’t even mention she was married to the first guy! She also made every pregnancy sound like an accident, which is nice for her kids to look back on 🙄

Reactions: 7
I thought that too. I bet not 🙄
She’s doing it as Dm for price or on her Etsy.
I don’t have Etsy and I’m not overly interested to get it to look at a drug smugglers art work either. But would be interesting to add up her sales along the way- if she is putting prices on show that is. If not it’s rather a sneaky way around it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t have Etsy and I’m not overly interested to get it to look at a drug smugglers art work either. But would be interesting to add up her sales along the way- if she is putting prices on show that is. If not it’s rather a sneaky way around it.
Sneaky? Surely not. It’s not like her best mate is infamous for that kind of fuckery or anything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is it well deserved to be listed as a supporter of a charity? Anyone who pays monthly to Woman’s Aid or shares awareness online is a supporter ffs.

Screenshot is not Rachel’s words, it’s another blogger called Hayley who blogs under Sparkles and Stretchmarks. She is another one who has a thread on Tattle and I would guess from this keeps up to date on it!

“You’re not actually a hater you’re a fan”

No, Rachel, don’t go getting ideas - NONE OF US ARE YOUR FANS 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
No, no, she’s right. The thing I hate most about myself is when I duck married men, steal their children and defraud hundreds of hardworking people. Damn, hate it when I do that. THAT’s why I’m annoyed at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah she can display them.... With price tags for the tourists... 😜
Morning everyone!

I know a fair few amateur and semi-professional artists. To get your work shown anywhere is a big deal, and certainly not something that happens a day after you launch an Insta page.

So it's either:

A - a lie or
B - a mate's hotel doing her a favour

😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How young is too young for it to be inappropriate to put bleach on a child’s hair so they look like their cousin?

It was asked on the thread if it was ‘sun in’ and Hannah replies, ‘no, I put bleach in his hair’.

Isaac may well have said he wanted blonde hair, but you say no. He is too young, especially for bleach! My children want many colours in their hair, they’ve had the spray can stuff that washes out that night, but BLEACH 😱

Edited to add- Isaac isn’t yours Rachael.
It will be gone soon enough, it won’t hurt!

Reactions: 1
Gotta make up for the loss of drug smuggling money some how. 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂 what a joke honestly ! How about she sends some of that money to her child she pretends isnt alive , I see somone put on here she was recently arrested again does any one know what for ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else absolutely gobsmacked at the revelation that she doesn't take her phone into the toilet? I did think we were only one step away from her videoing herself talking while she's having a piss (R - we know you're reading this so PLEASE don't take this as a suggestion, we know you love to document absolutely every aspect of your life however dull, but we really, REALLY don't need to hear you pissing)
She did once 🤣 On a night out, she was pissed, had her phone in the toilet cubicle and was filming whilst wee-ing 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't mind if the paintings were good but in my opinion they are shite?

Also did anyone see the story where r tells us all its because she has shared it, and now k is going to be displaying in a hotel? Hero again! dont know how any of us lot live without such a friend :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely she would support the boys mum having a relationship with her ? Even it meant an hour or two a week and building up as the mum got herself better ... like time at the beach with them both there if really needed ... but what she’s done is broken a broken woman even more by stopping her seeing them ... unless in absolute circumstances where a mum has done something really wrong to a child then surely a relationship should try to be maintained ? How will she and josh answer them when they hear the other side of her stories ?
This is what any normal caring, loving mum would do.

But as we all know Reacehellleeelee is far from normal, she is a fraud, lier, and a very odd parent, and a witch.

Reactions: 4
Why do we need to see videos of her half naked in bed with all her stomach on display chatting about her tits again? 💤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.