Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory, is that when the PayPal was set up, her main success and following was through FB. Through the viral posts and the warrior "helping" - she amassed quite a lot of followers quite quickly.

I think now though, Insta is where the money is. All these ads for Compare the Market, Amazon tablets and whatever...they are tucked away on Insta stories. Not in front of many of the eyes who might wonder where the money went, the long term fans on FB.

All she really posts on FB now are those tmi viral posts about vaginas to bring more followers in, and the occassion appeal for fundraisers direct to other charities, which to the untrained eye may look like she's still doing good deeds.
Twitter doesn't have enough space for her long drawn out stories... Facebook is a harder sell... Different audience different medium... Questions... Questions...

Reactions: 5
Hate to tell you, Rachel, but there are lots of less favourable conversations starting about you 🤨
View attachment 31304
No R you only like people who blow smoke up your arse. Infact u thrive on it. Not that I believe that post is real. It must be so weird sitting writing posts to yourself about how bleeping amazing you are. Very weird.

Reactions: 9
Feeling very disheartened about all this today. We’re trying so hard to get justice, meanwhile her follower numbers are increasing, their money and lifestyle aren’t being affected and she’s having a great time 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Feeling very disheartened about all this today. We’re trying so hard to get justice, meanwhile her follower numbers are increasing, their money and lifestyle aren’t being affected and she’s having a great time 🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s exactly how I feel. Despite all that’s been uncovered about her, her lies, the concerns regarding safeguarding and PayPal; I just don’t think there will be justice. In fact, they will only rebrand from a family that was fighting crime and DA to a family that’s influencing lifestyle brands, especially with the new baby.

We just aren’t big enough to make a big impact because if only one follower ‘likes’ or shares her post , it’ll be seen by their friends who will see it on their public feed and so on.. she just gains followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s exactly how I feel. Despite all that’s been uncovered about her, her lies, the concerns regarding safeguarding and PayPal; I just don’t think there will be justice. In fact, they will only rebrand from a family that was fighting crime and DA to a family that’s influencing lifestyle brands, especially with the new baby.

We just aren’t big enough to make a big impact because if only one follower ‘likes’ or shares her post , it’ll be seen by their friends who will see it on their public feed and so on.. she just gains followers.
I still have faith the truth will out, I believe there are processes going on in the background, but I don't think anything will happen publicly until the baby is born.

Keep believing!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's the age difference as she looks alot older than him, then and now?
This will make you laugh, so when I started following PTWM a few years ago, I HONESTLY thought for a few weeks that Josh was an 18 year old stepson from the patchwork family!! I genuinely did! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Stop worrying about it and stop watching her if her stories really get under your skin.

Liars and cheats can rarely maintain the lies they need to keep up the facade and at some point her chickens will come home to roost .

Remember this is Tattle , not Panorama, her downfall will come at her own hands, not from those here who proclaim they’re ‘on the case’.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d take a guess- (and after going through her list of followers that appears to have a lot of bots) she or someone else has been buying followers. Given nothing large happened to warrant a big jump in followers. Same happened last week too.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This will make you laugh, so when I started following PTWM a few years ago, I HONESTLY thought for a few weeks that Josh was an 18 year old stepson from the patchwork family!! I genuinely did! 😂😂
I actually think in some of the pics, especially now he is sooo thin he looks like he could be her son🙈
He really isn't very 'manly' needs to bulk up abit 😂

Reactions: 7
The thing is Tattle might not ‘bring her down’ , expose her in the national press or get her sheep to see through the lies but I do believe, shortly down the line, someone new will come along, a new blogger with a fresh face and something different about them other than parading their kids and fannies on SM. And she’ll fade away, times will change, she’ll become less and given the way she’s pissing through all the PayPal money she won’t have saved anything. She’s spending like a Queen, but all fur coat no knickers. And in 15 months time when she has got a screaming, teething toddler on her hip, PC Titwank is working overtime coz her ‘donations’ are drying up and the other kids are teenagers not wanting to be paraded in Insta.....well Rachaelaele it’ll start to crumble around you. People will forget you when the new, young & hip Insta blogger takes off. Same will happen to Mrs Hinch - you’ll go out of fashion. Zoflora is back in stock all the time now, what’s that telling you 🤨
And when you do we’ll be watching, laughing our Tattler Tits off 😂💃🏼 Have faith, Karma always wins 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The thing is Tattle might not ‘bring her down’ , expose her in the national press or get her sheep to see through the lies but I do believe, shortly down the line, someone new will come along, a new blogger with a fresh face and something different about them other than parading their kids and fannies on SM. And she’ll fade away, times will change, she’ll become less and given the way she’s pissing through all the PayPal money she won’t have saved anything. She’s spending like a Queen, but all fur coat no knickers. And in 15 months time when she has got a screaming, teething toddler on her hip, PC Titwank is working overtime coz her ‘donations’ are drying up and the other kids are teenagers not wanting to be paraded in Insta.....well Rachaelaele it’ll start to crumble around you. People will forget you when the new, young & hip Insta blogger takes off. Same will happen to Mrs Hinch - you’ll go out of fashion. Zoflora is back in stock all the time now, what’s that telling you 🤨
And when you do we’ll be watching, laughing our Tattler Tits off 😂💃🏼 Have faith, Karma always wins 🙌🏼
Good way of looking at it :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm planning to donate my copy of her book to a free library this week, I intend on writing inside the cover the details for this site. Hope it will hopefully reach a few sheep and get the word out a bit more!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
But she knows people know the truth. That's enough. She will fall on her sword one day, every one has a shelf life too.

This... she'll get too lazy to keep the content up/the content will be crap/she will be caught lying. It won't last.

Looks like J is on the hard liquor already in the latest waterfight Insta story 🥃🥃🥃

It's not safe to run around with a glass, me old bean!

EDIT:
Why is she doing those awful follow me/follow the brand/tag a friend and comment competitions on Insta?

It's like a local takeaway trying to get more followers, it's beginner level stuff 😡 not what I would expect from a Sunday Times bestselling author or an "internationally published writer on motherhood" - it says that in her FB page description.

She's a try hard on Insta, that's for sure. The split between what she claimed she did, and what she currently does, and with no explanation to her countless clueless donators is astounding.

And also, hashtag free advertising? I doubt it pet. I bet these small businesses have sent you free stuff in exchange for the shout out, even if you do pass it on to charities in an attempt to be the holy saviour of womankind. Thereby getting you more of those all important "likes" in the process.

The destruction you have left behind you won't be hidden forever.

We see you R.

I'm never going to let this lie - I'm calling her out on all of it.

❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure your right. But what makes my blood boil it just why she is getting away with it, she has been reported to Action Fraud, her publishers have been contacted, Kidscape etc etc, but yet she still has companies wanting to work with her 😡 still being sent freebees, I just don't understand how and why she has not been arrested for fraud, 😕 what more has to be done before something is done??

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.