Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her podcast with Gi Fletcher and I just didn't get how she has the nerve to say some of the things she does? She makes out she behaves like the perfect step mum and she has done no wrong and wasn't awful to the boys' mum.
Why doesn't she realise the boys will one day grow up and find out both sides of the story?
She's said too much on social media and her book and they'll compare it to what they know and see through the lies.
It's just all very sad really.

Reactions: 10
The audio book.... Monotone voice... Its form of torture... Nothing new just rehash of the website/Facebook page. I fall asleep... Tried twice.. Glad I didn't pay for it. It is really really tit.. It's not literature...

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does she find it hilarious that she's out of breath? It's what happens when your're heavily pregnant. I think she tries to hard to put up 'hilarious' posts to show how amazingly happy she is, i'm not affected in anyway by people questioning potential fraud not me im just so so so happy :rolleyes:😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So as I'm out of the country and my 4G is being temperamental.. is she giving birth next week??? Instagram is down for me 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So as I'm out of the country and my 4G is being temperamental.. is she giving birth next week??? Instagram is down for me 😂😂
Either in 2 weeks if she opts for C section or in 3 weeks if she opts for balloon induced vbac. She's chatting with J about it tonight.

Don't worry, you're not missing much on Insta 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh at T telling her perhaps she shouldn't be sleeping so she can get on top of the washing 😂. I expect she leaves that to pc tithead to do after his shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Th
Either in 2 weeks if she opts for C section or in 3 weeks if she opts for balloon induced vbac. She's chatting with J about it tonight.

Don't worry, you're not missing much on Insta 👍😂
Thanks! I'll be asking again tomorrow lol. But wtf is a balloon induced vbac???? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Anyone else absolutely gobsmacked at the revelation that she doesn't take her phone into the toilet? I did think we were only one step away from her videoing herself talking while she's having a piss (R - we know you're reading this so PLEASE don't take this as a suggestion, we know you love to document absolutely every aspect of your life however dull, but we really, REALLY don't need to hear you pissing)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Th
Thanks! I'll be asking again tomorrow lol. But wtf is a balloon induced vbac???? 🤔
Vaginal Birth After C-Section (according to the t’internet), started off with an induction as per the explanation above with a balloon pushed up...well, you get the rest 🥴 I had my waters broken and that wasn’t much fun, so I imagine the balloon is an experience 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Vaginal Birth After C-Section (according to the t’internet), started off with an induction as per the explanation above with a balloon pushed up...well, you get the rest 🥴 I had my waters broken and that wasn’t much fun, so I imagine the balloon is an experience 🙈🙈🙈🙈
All I know is my last pregnancy the midwife came to see if I was in labour.. crying in pain and all sorts so the fingers went in.. no sweep performed but that was traumatic enough!! Luckily enough that started it off. But a balloon in the cervix.. I'd die

Reactions: 1
Anyone else absolutely gobsmacked at the revelation that she doesn't take her phone into the toilet? I did think we were only one step away from her videoing herself talking while she's having a piss (R - we know you're reading this so PLEASE don't take this as a suggestion, we know you love to document absolutely every aspect of your life however dull, but we really, REALLY don't need to hear you pissing)
We've already had that delight, she did some stories while having a wee at her wedding reception

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
All I know is my last pregnancy the midwife came to see if I was in labour.. crying in pain and all sorts so the fingers went in.. no sweep performed but that was traumatic enough!! Luckily enough that started it off. But a balloon in the cervix.. I'd die
I had a balloon induction and it was fairly horrific being put in...but works really well!

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely mind blowingly stupid or just doesn’t give a tit about safe guarding her daughters privacy,I have seen B in a towel after a shower,any normal mother would not have uploaded that for her ‘army’ to see. Many random stories with the girls lying on the floor,sofa in short shorts or dresses and exposing their underwear,again most mothers would edit that out or not use the footage. I have screenshots but feel uncomfortable putting them up here.
I have been involved in discussions about a few other influencers before but PTWM is in a whole other league! Lies,deceit,fraud,broken homes,hypocrisy,narcissism and I would not be surprised if she was a fully certified Sociopath.
I have noticed the wording she uses is ambiguous regarding donations,and PayPal,cleverly confusing her followers.
I only wish she could be stopped, made to repay all the personal donations and held accountable for her actions.
She makes Mrs Hinch, M.O.D,and Meldrum and the like seem like insignificant grievances, PTWM you are a criminal who deserves to be arrested and tried in a court of law!
Quite agree I used to think the Mrs Hinch thread was an eye opener but ptwm is something else. I just can't comprehend how she is getting away with so much....

Reactions: 10
How young is too young for it to be inappropriate to put bleach on a child’s hair so they look like their cousin?

It was asked on the thread if it was ‘sun in’ and Hannah replies, ‘no, I put bleach in his hair’.

Isaac may well have said he wanted blonde hair, but you say no. He is too young, especially for bleach! My children want many colours in their hair, they’ve had the spray can stuff that washes out that night, but BLEACH 😱

Edited to add- Isaac isn’t yours Rachael.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t give a tit about her vagina or her cervix, I want to know where the PayPal donations are, what training she has to qualify her to work with vulnerable people including victims of domestic abuse. I want evidence of her getting women and babies into refuges. I want her to explain why she finds it acceptable to dox, troll and abuse people and fail to safeguard both her children and those that contact her in need.

I am absolutely SICK of seeing her smug twit of a face blathering on about complete bullshit when she has behaved so despicably towards SO MANY PEOPLE.

At this point, I’d be happy to see her arrested for fraud. Her retribution can’t come a second too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if deep down the pair of them are worried? I know they put on this act of everythings rosey but to know so much is being questioned and all the locals coming forward. I like to think so but her personality and his seems to be one of such sheer arogance they have nothing to be worried about or answer for. It's astounding, seems like she has never had consequences to her poor behaviour. Hopefully this is about to end with good people righting some very big wrongs.

I don’t give a tit about her vagina or her cervix, I want to know where the PayPal donations are, what training she has to qualify her to work with vulnerable people including victims of domestic abuse. I want evidence of her getting women and babies into refuges. I want her to explain why she finds it acceptable to dox, troll and abuse people and fail to safeguard both her children and those that contact her in need.

I am absolutely SICK of seeing her smug twit of a face blathering on about complete bullshit when she has behaved so despicably towards SO MANY PEOPLE.

At this point, I’d be happy to see her arrested for fraud. Her retribution can’t come a second too soon.
Me too listening to her and seeing her ugly face( ugly due to her personality shinning through) makes me want to vomit. Sitting there like little miss perfect saviour, hero to all women, when she is nothing but a cheating lying slut.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Are people still reporting to ACTION FRAUD who haven’t already?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.