Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This worries me if I’m honest. I have worked with some very high risk individuals who trawl the interweb for pictures of children. However innocently they are uploaded it’s a sad fact that some will use these images for their own gratification. Surely with all her training R would know this. FFS.
But it fills her instagram stories so why would she care.

Reactions: 4
But it fills her instagram stories so why would she care.
God if for any reason my daughter was sleeping in the shed 😲, then I sure as hell wouldn't be telling/showing the world that she is there!

What's stopping some person getting into the shed in the middle of the night, omg I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!
This is madness!! What is wrong with this women, I just can't get my head around her at all!

Bad enough when my kids wanted to sleep in the tent in the garden for 1 night, did I sleep.. No, but I gave them a whistle just in case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God if for any reason my daughter was sleeping in the shed 😲, then I sure as hell wouldn't be telling/showing the world that she is there!

What's stopping some person getting into the shed in the middle of the night, omg I'm getting shivers just thinking about it!
This is madness!! What is wrong with this women, I just can't get my head around her at all!

Bad enough when my kids wanted to sleep in the tent in the garden for 1 night, did I sleep.. No, but I gave them a whistle just in case 😂
Ugh, it’s so wrong! Seriously, what is she thinking? “Oh yeah, my child who lives IN THE GARDEN, I’ll just go and film her and her mate sleeping” 👍🏻 bleeping genius

Reactions: 11
Every time I come in to this thread, it makes my blood boil. She slags the tit out of anyone else, or thinly veiled attacks them, for what they do with their kids, other halves and lives. Yet hers is a bleeping tit storm. She barely safeguards her kids, her relationship is doomed, and her life is one big lie. She’s a fraudster. She gets to look at or says she does, confidential paperwork, and puts her big toothy smile out there and people flock. She’s a danger to women.

Reactions: 20
I see she has marked her stories as ad for the amazon tablet but not the actual post on her feed 🤦‍♀️
Yep!!
Everyone I follow who was gifted one of these gadgets from amazon is pushing the promotions for it today ( others are stating #AD correctly I must add) so it must be a 1st day of the month stipulation on the free deal.

Reactions: 6
I try and keep up with these threads on her but still don’t really understand it fully. Anyway how have I only just noticed she has a highlight section on shagging dogs. Wtf 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm unfortunately in her town next week. Hoping to avoid the chav at all costs. Vile woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow. Psycho..... 😐
Let’s face it, any normal woman with morals wouldn’t pursue a man that’s married with two children, I know you can’t help who you fall Inlove with etc, but from what I’ve read it appears josh was very much with sam when he started having an affair with Rachaelieee and she was with edies dad, she’s made it very clear she fancied josh since a young age so she must have just waited for her opportunity.. i think that’s why she seems so clingy with josh, most likely very insecure he’ll meet someone and go behind her back.

That’s so wrong! She wanted him from the start but went off and got married and had children and he did the same, if it was meant to be it would have years ago OR they’d both have respectfully ended their relationships and made sure all the kids involved were ok BEFORE embarking on anything. Absolute bleep.

And “making” someone fall for you? Just smacks of manipulation and stalkerish tendencies. I wonder how Josh feels about her obsessing over him for 17 years until she “made” him want her?
I couldn’t have said it better myself, she is a c*nt, a liar, a bully, and clearly scheming.

Reactions: 10
More exposing of young girls sleeping - yes Rachel, that means you've invaded their privacy and displayed them in an intimate and vulnerable position, on social media, WITHOUT their explicit consent, and one of them isnt even your child!!

Do you remember the course you did on keeping kids safe on SM, Rachel..?

Do you have ANY morals, Rachel..?

And I doubt J is 'bump mourning' (how puke-inducing) he's probably dreading you being even more helpless when the baby arrives.

Sending you love and good wishes for a safe and happy birth though, however it pans out 💕
She is absolutely mind blowingly stupid or just doesn’t give a tit about safe guarding her daughters privacy,I have seen B in a towel after a shower,any normal mother would not have uploaded that for her ‘army’ to see. Many random stories with the girls lying on the floor,sofa in short shorts or dresses and exposing their underwear,again most mothers would edit that out or not use the footage. I have screenshots but feel uncomfortable putting them up here.
I have been involved in discussions about a few other influencers before but PTWM is in a whole other league! Lies,deceit,fraud,broken homes,hypocrisy,narcissism and I would not be surprised if she was a fully certified Sociopath.
I have noticed the wording she uses is ambiguous regarding donations,and PayPal,cleverly confusing her followers.
I only wish she could be stopped, made to repay all the personal donations and held accountable for her actions.
She makes Mrs Hinch, M.O.D,and Meldrum and the like seem like insignificant grievances, PTWM you are a criminal who deserves to be arrested and tried in a court of law!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her new story’s- she not even in labour and it’s the biggest drama ever cos the baby is big 🙄

Also why is absolutely everything so blooming hilarious to her ? The more I watch the more I don’t get her!

I always get the feeling that Lullah has taken on the mothering role so Rachaelelelel can continue laughing and snorting on her insta stories for our amusement

She is absolutely mind blowingly stupid or just doesn’t give a tit about safe guarding her daughters privacy,I have seen B in a towel after a shower,any normal mother would not have uploaded that for her ‘army’ to see. Many random stories with the girls lying on the floor,sofa in short shorts or dresses and exposing their underwear,again most mothers would edit that out or not use the footage. I have screenshots but feel uncomfortable putting them up here.
I have been involved in discussions about a few other influencers before but PTWM is in a whole other league! Lies,deceit,fraud,broken homes,hypocrisy,narcissism and I would not be surprised if she was a fully certified Sociopath.
I have noticed the wording she uses is ambiguous regarding donations,and PayPal,cleverly confusing her followers.
I only wish she could be stopped, made to repay all the personal donations and held accountable for her actions.
She makes Mrs Hinch, M.O.D,and Meldrum and the like seem like insignificant grievances, PTWM you are a criminal who deserves to be arrested and tried in a court of law!
Totally agree

Reactions: 3
Her new story’s- she not even in labour and it’s the biggest drama ever cos the baby is big 🙄

Also why is absolutely everything so blooming hilarious to her ? The more I watch the more I don’t get her!
Measurements are rarely accurate.

I was told both mine would be big (even though I was measuring small) they were pretty average at 7.4 and 7.1

Reactions: 3
I posted yesterday about one of the boys looking sad, have to say I take it back now, just seen him and one of the girls listening to music together and in fairness he looks fine. And to be fair to josh and Rachel the kids do always look happy, healthy, clean and well turned out. I stand by the PayPal issue and safeguarding issues but I do take back my comments on the parenting. Can’t be easy looking after 5 kids..

Reactions: 21
Measurements are rarely accurate.

I was told both mine would be big (even though I was measuring small) they were pretty average at 7.4 and 7.1
I was told my daughter would be small as I measured very small- she was 8lb8 😂

Reactions: 2
I was told my daughter would be small as I measured very small- she was 8lb8 😂
I was told 10.5lber at least, gave birth 12 hours later to a 7lber. Really don't trust any measurements they give out.

Also as much as I despise what she has become, I hope she has a safe and healthy birth along with a happy and healthy baby. I may be trash for wanting to know where she's spent the donations but I'm not that trash Rachellie 😁

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.