Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How young is too young for it to be inappropriate to put bleach on a child’s hair so they look like their cousin?

It was asked on the thread if it was ‘sun in’ and Hannah replies, ‘no, I put bleach in his hair’.

Isaac may well have said he wanted blonde hair, but you say no. He is too young, especially for bleach! My children want many colours in their hair, they’ve had the spray can stuff that washes out that night, but BLEACH 😱

Edited to add- Isaac isn’t yours Rachael.
He’s got short hair so it will grow out fairly quickly without damaging the new hairs. And he looks chuffed with it. No, he’s not hers but he looks like he gets on with her and is happy so I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong here. If she loves him and cares for him, and I do think she does to be honest, then we can’t bash her for that. The other stuff yeah, but the boys do seem to be cared for. Yes it tit for their biological mum, massively tit. But we don’t know all the details of what has gone on there

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
https://www.ceop.police.uk/

Link above for reporting children being exploited/used for financial gain on social media. I think this covers our Raaacheealeieee don't you??

Edited to add, that I have been asked to post this.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else absolutely gobsmacked at the revelation that she doesn't take her phone into the toilet? I did think we were only one step away from her videoing herself talking while she's having a piss (R - we know you're reading this so PLEASE don't take this as a suggestion, we know you love to document absolutely every aspect of your life however dull, but we really, REALLY don't need to hear you pissing)
Unlike kdil - I had to unfollow when she pooped whilst filming a story and still posted it 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she is one of those who lies and actually believes her own lies, she has told these lies so much it has become her reality I think she thinks she has done nothing wrong on the other hand I think j looks gaunt!

Reactions: 14
He’s got short hair so it will grow out fairly quickly without damaging the new hairs. And he looks chuffed with it. No, he’s not hers but he looks like he gets on with her and is happy so I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong here. If she loves him and cares for him, and I do think she does to be honest, then we can’t bash her for that. The other stuff yeah, but the boys do seem to be cared for. Yes it tit for their biological mum, massively tit. But we don’t know all the details of what has gone on there
No I've got to say it isn't right to bleach another child's hair. Especially one so young.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been so invested in this the last few weeks & like so many others I’m shocked that she’s been getting away with it for so long . It’s beyond belief the things she’s done !!! I do think it’s only a matter of time before it comes crashing down . I can’t quite believe she has her daughter sleeping in a shed in the back garden but not only that she parades it on her sm for everyone to see , that’s so dangerous !!! I don’t know how she gets a wink of sleep for a. Leaving her teenage daughter in the garden to sleep b. What she has done to Samantha & the boys & c. Those PayPal donations & how she’s given no help to women that have messaged when they’ve baldy needed it !!! She clearly has no conscience at all !! I feel so sorry for those children but they will not be children forever & as they grow up I truly believe they will turn against her .

Reactions: 11
Did anyone hear her say "listen to it" about Talullah?
Re: the boys...in some posts she is slammed for showing them too much on sm and then when they aren't shown people say she is leaving them out. I'm not defending her but that situation seems like either way isn't right.

She shouldn't be showing any of them on sm really.

Reactions: 10
Re: the boys...in some posts she is slammed for showing them too much on sm and then when they aren't shown people say she is leaving them out. I'm not defending her but that situation seems like either way isn't right.

Your completely right. There are two definite camps in this situation. When she shows the boys she’s over stepping the boundaries and not thinking of their mother, but when she doesn’t show them (I’ve noticed Seb especially is rarely in any photos/videos) then she’s leaving them out and favouring the girls.

Would be better for all of them if she just stopped using them to make money and didn’t show them at all if you ask me

Reactions: 5

Listen to what?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.