Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More exposing of young girls sleeping - yes Rachel, that means you've invaded their privacy and displayed them in an intimate and vulnerable position, on social media, WITHOUT their explicit consent, and one of them isnt even your child!!

Do you remember the course you did on keeping kids safe on SM, Rachel..?

Do you have ANY morals, Rachel..?

And I doubt J is 'bump mourning' (how puke-inducing) he's probably dreading you being even more helpless when the baby arrives.

Sending you love and good wishes for a safe and happy birth though, however it pans out 💕

Reactions: 18
This morning's story - is that someone else's child asleep that she's filmed and put online? Great safeguarding there R, doing it to your own kids is bad enough 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Notice how Betsy pulls her top over her face? She knows she’ll be filmed at any time during the day (and night)

• Sad
Reactions: 12
i have just had another look on amazon still unavailable for me! I do have the book though if anyone wants it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg, Betsy’s bed is massive! I’ve literally never in my life had a new bed, I’d love one, even if it was a weird silver colour 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also does she have baby bottles on her bedside table? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Omg, Betsy’s bed is massive! I’ve literally never in my life had a new bed, I’d love one, even if it was a weird silver colour 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also does she have baby bottles on her bedside table? 🤔
I’m sure R has said before it’s her and J’s old bed, and the one they conceived the baby in. Do you still want that bed? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah you’re alright 🙄🤢 seriously though, old bed? They needed another one??

Ah that makes more sense 😂😂 half asleep still and was wondering what on earth it could be 😂
I thought the same as you at first but then when you look again!

Reactions: 2
As I said in one of the last threads I uploaded a photo of where she said on one of her Facebook posts she used to sneak in J’s room and sniff his pillows and then tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳

Just came across this in her istagram as well- she pursued and made him fall Inlove with her regardless of him already being married with two children- what woman that thinks of other women would even do this? And it sounds like his family encouraged it also... I wouldn’t care if someone were my best friend, if they were obsessed with my brother I would tell them he’s a married man with children and to back the hell off.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
As I said in one of the last threads I uploaded a photo of where she said on one of her Facebook posts she used to sneak in J’s room and sniff his pillows and then tell his mum she’d marry him one day 😳

Just came across this in her istagram as well- she pursued and made him fall Inlove with her regardless of him already being married with two children- what woman that thinks of other women would even do this? And it sounds like his family encouraged it also... I wouldn’t care if someone were my best friend, if they were obsessed with my brother I would tell them he’s a married man with children and to back the hell off.
That’s so wrong! She wanted him from the start but went off and got married and had children and he did the same, if it was meant to be it would have years ago OR they’d both have respectfully ended their relationships and made sure all the kids involved were ok BEFORE embarking on anything. Absolute bleep.

And “making” someone fall for you? Just smacks of manipulation and stalkerish tendencies. I wonder how Josh feels about her obsessing over him for 17 years until she “made” him want her?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Wow. Psycho..... 😐

• Sick
Reactions: 11
God, is any part of those kids lives private, both asleep in bed in comes your mad, deranged mother and starts recording you whilst trying to wake you up, what is going on in this world, what has Instagram turned people into. 😡

Raecehelleeeee looks like you need to get up off your fat arse and clean and sort out those girls bedroom, it's a tit hole, you are supposed to be the mother, get it sorted.

God I feel so sorry for all those kids in that house it's a sad life they are forced to lead 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I often think, if I lived near to her my kids would never, ever, under any circumstances be going anywhere near their house. Rachaelleieio has absolutely no boundaries, and I bet even if another parent explicitly said they didn't want their child on her social media she would "accidentally post the wrong photo" or something and then make up a caption of "oh, silly me haha" 🙄 if I was the parent of the girl who stayed over with Betsy last night I'd be bleeping fuming that my daughter had been filmed like that.

Was that really in Betsy's shed? Looked like it was in the house 🙈
I think it is. If you look when she turns the camera off the bed and you can see in the mirror as she's walking in the door, behind her you can see grass

Reactions: 7
I often think, if I lived near to her my kids would never, ever, under any circumstances be going anywhere near their house. Rachaelleieio has absolutely no boundaries, and I bet even if another parent explicitly said they didn't want their child on her social media she would "accidentally post the wrong photo" or something and then make up a caption of "oh, silly me haha" 🙄 if I was the parent of the girl who stayed over with Betsy last night I'd be bleeping fuming that my daughter had been filmed like that.

I think it is. If you look when she turns the camera off the bed and you can see in the mirror as she's walking in the door, behind her you can see grass
Just watched it a second time and realised 😂

Reactions: 3
More exposing of young girls sleeping - yes Rachel, that means you've invaded their privacy and displayed them in an intimate and vulnerable position, on social media, WITHOUT their explicit consent, and one of them isnt even your child!!

Do you remember the course you did on keeping kids safe on SM, Rachel..?

Do you have ANY morals, Rachel..?

And I doubt J is 'bump mourning' (how puke-inducing) he's probably dreading you being even more helpless when the baby arrives.

Sending you love and good wishes for a safe and happy birth though, however it pans out 💕
This worries me if I’m honest. I have worked with some very high risk individuals who trawl the interweb for pictures of children. However innocently they are uploaded it’s a sad fact that some will use these images for their own gratification. Surely with all her training R would know this. FFS.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.