Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m pretty quick at noticing stuff, must be all those Netflix series 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure she didn’t declare that pram as gifted when she got it? I could be wrong...View attachment 32221
This is what drives me mad about these social media ‘influencers’ (by the way; why are they called influencer? What are they meant to influence - is it make people buy things?).

This company will be inundated with followers and orders now, so they’ll send more gifts to PTWM as a ‘thank you’. It’s greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure the morning after it happened (when she was laughing hysterically about it), she said she’d fallen off a toddler climbing frame and that’s partly why Rachel hadn’t bothered to get her checked over - she said (paraphrasing) “she’s 10 and she fell from a toddler climbing frame so how much damage could she have done?”

I remember because my eldest is 10 and I was thinking if they were on a toddler play frame it would be because they were misusing it and would have fallen by standing on top of it or something silly, hence why I watch my kids and chase them down if they try and do things like that 😂

Wow, she really is incapable of telling the truth isn’t she. Falling from monkey bars is a lot further and more likely to cause pain and breakages.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure the morning after it happened (when she was laughing hysterically about it), she said she’d fallen off a toddler climbing frame and that’s partly why Rachel hadn’t bothered to get her checked over - she said (paraphrasing) “she’s 10 and she fell from a toddler climbing frame so how much damage could she have done?”

I remember because my eldest is 10 and I was thinking if they were on a toddler play frame it would be because they were misusing it and would have fallen by standing on top of it or something silly, hence why I watch my kids and chase them down if they try and do things like that 😂

Wow, she really is incapable of telling the truth isn’t she. Falling from monkey bars is a lot further and more likely to cause pain and breakages.
Yes, she definitely said it was a toddlers climbing frame and that she fell onto her back.

Reactions: 13
Yes, she definitely said it was a toddlers climbing frame and that she fell onto her back.
Yes, that’s right! I remember the falling onto her back bit now. No toddler climbing frame has monkey bars. Barefaced liar! That poor child. If any child I was with fell from monkey bars and complained of being in pain in their wrists I’d be straight to GP or A&E.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she didn’t declare that pram as gifted when she got it? I could be wrong...View attachment 32221
What pissed me off about that pram is when she 'urgentley' needed a 'second hand pram for a warrior' begging her donars of course for help.....meanwhile, this £1000 gifted brand spanker was sat right there and has continued to sit there, unused for months 🙄😤

That in itself shows she isn't as selfless as she tries desperately to make out!

Many times she's said she and J are always getting into arguments because 'after donations' she uses 'the last of her own money' to give people....if that's the case, how can she afford all this stuff? When she's jobless or 'self employed', yet on maternity so would she have any income? And if so, it would be minimal and J is allegedly still a bird policeman 🤷🏼‍♀️ For a family of that size, in their location, his wage wouldn't even touch the sides.

Connecting the dots and it's all fishy AF.

If I was R and proclaimed to do all the things she does, the very first thing I'd of done was donate that expensive new pram to the warrior in desperate need instead of begging my followers for a second hand one, but that's just me.

I also don't understand people/companies who gift HER stuff when she promotes 'warriors', mental health sufferers, vulnerable people who have nothing etc . These people need it a whole lot more. Why not gift a refuge instead for example? Do it via R and you'll still get the publicity of 'look what xyz has gifted to xyz refuge' But again, that's just me 💁🏼‍♀️

Honestly the whole thing stinks rotten, probs like her fanny 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What pissed me off about that pram is when she 'urgentley' needed a 'second hand pram for a warrior' begging her donars of course for help.....meanwhile, this £1000 gifted brand spanker was sat right there and has continued to sit there, unused for months 🙄😤

That in itself shows she isn't as selfless as she tries desperately to make out!

Many times she's said she and J are always getting into arguments because 'after donations' she uses 'the last of her own money' to give people....if that's the case, how can she afford all this stuff? When she's jobless or 'self employed', yet on maternity so would she have any income? And if so, it would be minimal and J is allegedly still a bird policeman 🤷🏼‍♀️ For a family of that size, in their location, his wage wouldn't even touch the sides.

Connecting the dots and it's all fishy AF.

If I was R and proclaimed to do all the things she does, the very first thing I'd of done was donate that expensive new pram to the warrior in desperate need instead of begging my followers for a second hand one, but that's just me.

I also don't understand people/companies who gift HER stuff when she promotes 'warriors', mental health sufferers, vulnerable people who have nothing etc . These people need it a whole lot more. Why not gift a refuge instead for example? Do it via R and you'll still get the publicity of 'look what xyz has gifted to xyz refuge' But again, that's just me 💁🏼‍♀️

Honestly the whole thing stinks rotten, probs like her fanny 🤢
Exactly. If she was genuinely a lovely person she wouldn’t be hoarding all the best stuff for her baby whilst expecting others to be grateful for a second hand pram donated by a stranger. It would have said a lot about her character to say do you know what, actually this baby is lucky because it’s being born into a safe, loving, stable home environment unlike a lot of babies all over the country therefore I’m going to gift the new pram to someone in need right away and we’ll make do whenever our baby arrives.

They’ve got baby carriers and a car seat too so it’s not like it needs a £1000 pram 🙄 it’s just greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, that’s right! I remember the falling onto her back bit now. No toddler climbing frame has monkey bars. Barefaced liar! That poor child. If any child I was with fell from monkey bars and complained of being in pain in their wrists I’d be straight to GP or A&E.
I can't imagine how she'd have fallen on her back from monkey bars either

Reactions: 4
Something that has really stood out to me in Rachealeal’s posts is the issue of modesty and safeguarding her children with such a large following. I wouldn’t post screenshots here,but I have dozens of the kids in bikinis,short shorts, girls underwear on show etc. The nagging feeling is the body language between Josh and Betsy,I am not making an accusation,just why would you post a picture of your teenage daughter with her legs draped over Josh wearing just his shorts? Or today’s post, they look like a couple! Very strange!

Attachments

Her recent Facebook ad only has 179 likes/laughs. That’s not a lot in the grand scheme of being an ‘influencer’ - strange that she picks and chooses what ads to put on FB compared to Instagram!

Her recent Facebook ad only has 179 likes/laughs. That’s not a lot in the grand scheme of being an ‘influencer’ - strange that she picks and chooses what ads to put on FB compared to Instagram!
What’s annoying is that you get paid based on the number of likes or followers your account has not based on the engagement the advert gets 😒

How do you fall on your back and not bang your head?

How do you fall on your back and break both wrists?
Why do you lie about falling from a toddler play frame if it was really monkey bars? Clearly she’s not been honest about what happened. And she wonders why people doubt her 🙄

• Wow
What I find really vile about her is hero complex. Every post involves how selfless she is. She makes out like she is the only woman in the world that works. Always tries to emphasise how its just non stop for her. Listing everything shes done that day, getting 50 people into refuge in one day etc etc. Ffs apart from most of it being lies anyway. Stop seeking praise 24/7. You are not a nurse doing 12 hr shifts in a highly pressured environment with zero breaks for little money. You are at most posting a few ads (that pay you or gift you nicely), packaging up the odd box of leftovers for a refuge or passing details from a warrior to one of your random followers to help them so you don't have to.
I supose the hardest part of your 'job' is coming up with a dramatic story where you're the hero, then sitting reading all the gushing comments from your guillable followers.
Racheeeeale really hero's don't boast about every good deed they do, they just get on with it quietly and humbley.
It's such a ugly trait, modesty and humility are no in R vocabularly that's for sure.

I'm so happy that spotted paignton post is sat there for more and more people to see. Something she can't remove, block or delete🤗.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Usually you would agree with the company what ads they want, and when they want them, and on what platform. The water balloon people must have wanted an FB ad and she went ahead with it.

I agree, the engagement is terrible. It got 0.006% of the reactions her recent pissing herself/Josh vagina vomit story.

Reactions: 3
Something that has really stood out to me in Rachealeal’s posts is the issue of modesty and safeguarding her children with such a large following. I wouldn’t post screenshots here,but I have dozens of the kids in bikinis,short shorts, girls underwear on show etc. The nagging feeling is the body language between Josh and Betsy,I am not making an accusation,just why would you post a picture of your teenage daughter with her legs draped over Josh wearing just his shorts? Or today’s post, they look like a couple! Very strange!
It’s odd. I don’t want to insinuate anything. But, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

It’s odd. I don’t want to insinuate anything. But, it makes me feel uncomfortable.
While I’m sure a lot of parents would want their children to have a close relationship with their partner, I’m just on the fence, there’s been a lot of instances where pictures or videos have been posted that make me feel a bit icky. Again I’m not suggesting anything untoward. It’s just a bit odd

Have to say, I was rather shocked at this photo too, 😲

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.