Part Time Working Mummy #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot to add
โ€œAs I was waiting for PC Bolloxinmyhandbag to arrive to support me,I was personally congratulated by the Chief Commissioner of the Police. I also had time to build a DV refuge by the roadside. Phew what a day!โ€
PC Bolloxinmyhandbag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooo not sure about the refuge though... I mean, that would require donations from the willing public who want to help DV Victims and... well... her lashes are due to be redone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You forgot to add
โ€œAs I was waiting for PC Bolloxinmyhandbag to arrive to support me,I was personally congratulated by the Chief Commissioner of the Police. I also had time to build a DV refuge by the roadside. Phew what a day!โ€
Sorry but this made me belly laugh, hilarious. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Something is going on with the Spotted FB thread

I think Rachaelaele has deleted her comment ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she's removed her comment telling them to contact her, which had most of the comments underneath ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Canโ€™t get rid of the others tho Rachaelaele ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Truth hurts doesnโ€™t it? Bet she reports the page and nobody will ever be able to rant about the seagulls again, you spoil EVERYTHING Rachaelaele ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's gone, our Reacehellleeee has had it removed, bit to close to the truth a Rach!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh and I SS most of the replies to you anyway just in case you need a reminder ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even though R has deleted her comment (and the others have gone with it) lots of people will have read them already and we are closing in on her ๐Ÿ˜  Hopefully more of her โ€˜crewโ€™ are having doubts about her now. And doesnโ€™t deleting her comment REEK of guilt.

Reactions: 22
PC Bolloxinmyhandbag ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooo not sure about the refuge though... I mean, that would require donations from the willing public who want to help DV Victims and... well... her lashes are due to be redone ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
And she made everyone cry. From hard as nails police officers to surgeons, they dropped tools and cried at her heroic events.

PC Bird sat his exhausted wife down and rubbed her feet. She deserved it for the 11th time after all she had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even though R has deleted her comment (and the others have gone with it) lots of people will have read them already and we are closing in on her ๐Ÿ˜  Hopefully more of her โ€˜crewโ€™ are having doubts about her now. And doesnโ€™t deleting her comment REEK of guilt.
It has just completely shown her for what she is

Reactions: 5
Just sitting here mulling it all over and I know thereโ€™s never been an update regarding the PP donations but did she ever update anyone that donated towards buying her house?? Surely if youโ€™re giving money to help someone stay in their home youโ€™d want to know if it worked or not??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right I'm off to bed, it's been a good night, just hope it's opened up a few eyes as to what PTWM is up to.

Night Reacehellleeee sleep tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Night kids ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Letโ€™s see if tomorrow brings a snotfest video or โ€˜Crewโ€™ abuse ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.