Parenting Hell podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdecombe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose is not what I expected at all! Love to see her and put a face to the name! She definitely wears the trousers haha. Am way behind on episodes!

Reactions: 4
Josh’s birthday post for Rose, she lives a designer label! I don’t even know why that stood out for me but it’s another big difference between her and Lou I think
The cynic in me thinks this posting has damage control over it. I think they know that the majority sway towards being metaphorically "Team Lou" (whether interaction re her blog, her opening up her social media etc, Rob being openly scared of Rose kind of thing), so his soppy posting (when he rarely posts about her) in advance of her coming on the podcast to "soften" her a little? I dunno. I'm cynical.

Reactions: 6
Awww I thought his post was really sweet 😂

I caught up a bit the other day, really enjoyed Suzi Ruffell ‘flags! Flags everywhere’ 🤣

Reactions: 10
I liked Suzi Ruffell too, she came across really well. I’ve previously not really agreed with some things she’s said in the past (not get into that) but was lovely to hear here side on motherhood. And to hear her stores of Josh as they go way back.

I’m pretty behind it feels like but will catch up soon. The snow is hindering my podcast walks!

Ah I didn’t enjoy the Suzy one at all - not a fan! Thought the Sara Cox one was very short but she came across nice enough.

Reactions: 2
The cynic in me thinks this posting has damage control over it. I think they know that the majority sway towards being metaphorically "Team Lou" (whether interaction re her blog, her opening up her social media etc, Rob being openly scared of Rose kind of thing), so his soppy posting (when he rarely posts about her) in advance of her coming on the podcast to "soften" her a little? I dunno. I'm cynical.
That is just ridiculously cynical. I think you need therapy 🤣

• Haha
I think it's probably because it's her 40th 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
He came across really funny as well, they all seemed to get on good too from the episode!

Reactions: 5
My least favourite episode was Charlotte Church wanging on about her alternative school…she had no humour about her at all.

Reactions: 7
I liked Tom Daly too, came across well and quite funny. How is he only 28 though? He seems to have been around forever!!

Reactions: 1
I liked Tom Daly too, came across well and quite funny. How is he only 28 though? He seems to have been around forever!!

To be fair he did go to the Olympics when he was 14 so he has been around since he was prepubescent 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone find it strange Rob has barely mentioned his SuperBowl trip? It was mentioned very briefly I think one r or twice

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it strange Rob has barely mentioned his SuperBowl trip? It was mentioned very briefly I think one r or twice
they were kid free so maybe don’t want to bring it up too much on a parenting podcast 🤷🏻‍♀️ plus he probably wants to stay relatable and a free trip to the Super Bowl doesn’t reaaaally scream Everyman!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.