Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here know "simraninreal" on insta? I know someone who went to school with her and she'd act like she was famous. It turns out she was making fake fanpages for herself

Has anyone seen this:

Why do the sisters Sonia x f y z a pretend to be stab and then openly swear at pakistani- they come from Alum Rock in Birmingham and have pakistani parents.

self hatred to an extreme.

Reactions: 4
They’ve been Arab fishing for so long, the self hatred runs deep. Not only that but they appear to be thick as mince as there is so much photographic evidence of their true background and heritage all over the net that only an idiot would double down and try and deny it.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this:

Why do the sisters Sonia x f y z a pretend to be stab and then openly swear at pakistani- they come from Alum Rock in Birmingham and have pakistani parents.

self hatred to an extreme.
They have a very active thread on tattle ATM, worth checking out

Reactions: 2
Why do so many of these influencers keep repeating their marriage photos?

is this the only thing they have going for them?

it’s sad that their only validation in life is having a wedding. Not the marriage or the relationship it’s about the wedding.

most of them look very different now but keep posting pics of their wedding day when they were years younger.

I don’t think it’s for likes, I think they feel this is the only goal worth aspiring too.

there is so much more to life. Your wedding is one event out of many others (degree, phd, house etc etc).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do so many of these influencers keep repeating their marriage photos?

is this the only thing they have going for them?

it’s sad that their only validation in life is having a wedding. Not the marriage or the relationship it’s about the wedding.

most of them look very different now but keep posting pics of their wedding day when they were years younger.

I don’t think it’s for likes, I think they feel this is the only goal worth aspiring too.

there is so much more to life. Your wedding is one event out of many others (degree, phd, house etc etc).

Omg tell me about it. There's an influencer called Faksaboutlife who has been rinsing her wedding and engagement photos for months. It's just the same photos over and over again 🤣

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed that Irsa Saleem has deleted all comments about her clothing line being extremely expensive from her page? I read them all yesterday and everyone agreed about the price being extortionate and now all the comments are gone 😕😕
Her clothing line is crazy expensive and an average person would not pay for them.

Why do they all say no DMs please?

is it because they don’t get engagement?

they post queries in stories (about themselves from themselves) then say no DMs. It’s clear they don’t want the real answers they want engagement so they can get more free stuff from small businesses & claim they are helping them.

utter narcissism

Lol what's vanityfemme up to these days? I followed her a few years ago before she was married and remember the GG threads were pretty active about her behaviour and sister scamming etc but haven't kept up! Is madihablobb from their trio married yet too?

Anyone seen Kash (kream developments) post about that Yianni?

his is 40 years old and wants a fight with another YouTuber. It’s so childish & pathetic.

apparently Yianni has been slaggingoff their business.

very professional.

seriously - you have 3 kids & onto your second wedding - grow up.

Lol what's vanityfemme up to these days? I followed her a few years ago before she was married and remember the GG threads were pretty active about her behaviour and sister scamming etc but haven't kept up! Is madihablobb from their trio married yet too?
Vanity posts in bursts lol she's either very active or not. Madiha don't think she's married yet, she's hitting 30. Her sister is a few years older and has been married what 7 or 8 years. Her parents probably want her married ASAP. She used to be so much prettier a few years ago, she just looks old and a little too skinny... Her clothing style combined with her frame make her look like she's in her mid 40s. Her parents are probably against it as they seem the traditional type but I've got a feeling she might marry a non-Pakistani Muslim.

Has anyone noticed that Irsa Saleem has deleted all comments about her clothing line being extremely expensive from her page? I read them all yesterday and everyone agreed about the price being extortionate and now all the comments are gone 😕😕
Her clothing line is crazy expensive and an average person would not pay for them.
The general consensus is it's way too over priced but hey people are still buying apparently.

Reactions: 1
😀😀😀 she’s sold so many that she’s ‘whisked away’ her husband to Doha for his birthday.
travelling during a pandemic with all these changes is irresponsible. What happens if things change again - being stuck in a quarantine hotel with no fridge, air or fresh food will be all these scroungers deserve.

Reactions: 2
Looks like there were changes made because of the pandemic, she’s complaining about a wasted £600 on a quarantine hotel that they apparantely didn’t need. Of course, it’s not her fault but the airport and airline who should’ve kept her informed of all changes 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.