SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This kind of facial features and body are déjà vu. Plus if you look at Sonia's features closely, she doesn't have any beautiful facial feature. Her eyes were droopy, long head, kind of unattractive lips (her upper lip is thin compared to the lower one), no eyesbrows.. All she got is photoshop, fillers and facetune. Even her body isn't toned.
I agree i never found her to be super attractive. Her head is too big. Eyes look kind of weird now did she get the fox eye threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a feeling, that the Dubai police have been in touch. It’s very unlike them to be this quiet, where are the ads? They need the money to top up their followers. Under 1% engagement says it all.

It’s all a farce.

How do we get the birth certificates on the Wiki? It really does add the cherry on the cake to this whole story.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
An appreciation post here to all the members who brought about this change!! Really hats off!! Racism aside, this is how we show girl power, women supporting other women!!
Also huge salute to Natasha for staying strong and building such a force! If it were me, I would have definitely broken down( not that you didn’t) and wouldn’t know what to do!! It was your prompt and swift actions that got this ball rolling and everyone is aware and can speak openly about them!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Natasha and Henna are the real MVPs 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 26
wrong location.
Please can you check if the Bullring Starbucks has a vacancy?
Thank you
Yes I confirm there are and at New Street which we know Faeza is familiar with too😇
She’s spoilt for choice.
No Sexy Paris, Gym Kartel today 🎉
Will she prove me wrong I wonder ???🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Daily Mail did them dirty with the picture, she looks a right state! In the one on the left.
Waiting for the comments to appear! In true DM style they didn’t fail to entertain. Also quick search in google brings up all DMs stories about them so it’s no longer just the doppelgänger ones 🤪
Ethnicity nationality surgery..all rumours denials quashed..Tattle made history I think..gossiping not in vain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
True, but this aint specific to just Pakistani. the bengali community are the same, they put more emphasis on fairer skin, especially when it comes to marriage. Its a disease the whole sub continent including indians and infact middle east and arabs have as well, just need to see how they are treat their foreign workforce. To specifically target the pakistani community is wrong, I know you talking from personal experience, but most community have this problem. Pakistani are also know to be some of the most hospitable ppl as well, to just target them, is wrong.
Yes it’s not just Pakistanis. But from my experience of being married for so many years, the bengali community tend to be more accepting than others. My husbands uncles are married to black Somali women which would be uncalled for in the pakistani community. There is deffo a problem of racism in South Asia in general but I definitely think Pakistanis are definitely the worst for it unfortunately but hopefully things will start changing!

Reactions: 5
Yes it’s not just Pakistanis. But from my experience of being married for so many years, the bengali community tend to be more accepting than others. My husbands uncles are married to black Somali women which would be uncalled for in the pakistani community. There is deffo a problem of racism in South Asia in general but I definitely think Pakistanis are definitely the worst for it unfortunately but hopefully things will start changing!
Colorism is blameworthy but it's still slightly different than xenophobia and calling people slaves because of their ethnicity..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I have been following this thread since this whole debacle started, and I have become so invested in this train wreck… It’s the stuff true crime documentaries are made of. Anyways, I noticed that on the birth certificates the mother has two different surnames. In Sonia’s, the last name is listed as “Bibi” and in Fyza’s it’s “Malik”… Is there a way to see if these are two different women, pull up the birth certificates and match birthdates/etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ratza has been awfully quiet🤣🤣 Not even a starbucks snap to show how ‘unbothered’ she is. Wonder whats going down 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I have a theory.
Surely if you were Fyza you wouldn’t want to take all the heat considering what her personality is like.
She’s made sure to not involve Sonia at all and I feel as though (I may be wrong) Sonia is the current breadwinner and it could affect her “clientele”.
I just feel like Fyza is going above and beyond to take the blame and keep Sonia away from it even though she’s as involved as Fyza.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
While we have the chance we should keep exposing them as much as we can, let's not sit back and relax . I have a feeling they are waiting for it to all die down and when it's all forgotten, a few months or even a year from now, they will start again that they are not Pakistani and this was a hate campaign by jealous girls, etc. We honestly need to continue spreading the truth because if the passing away of their mother couldn't change them, then this is just a minor setback for them. Atleast when they do start their bullshit again they will be enough evidence on the internet for ppl to make up their own minds and realise that they are lying, racist, vile girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
THE TROLL of all TROLLS since 2012 thinks her racist disgusting tweets and vile potty mouth are acceptable but if someone asks about her background/religion or reminds her of it - thats not ok? Fyza/Faeza if you're reading this, you are unhinged, self-loathing and unhappy with your heritage. You're so desperate to be seen as Arab but you have so much hate for Islam? Why not choose a different ethnicity & move to a country where you can distance yourself from Muslims completely? You have some cheek to talk about others being hateful and ugly 'what's inside shows' - the exact same applies to you! You have said some of the vilest things ive ever heard which shows what's within you. I'll refrain from commenting on your looks (because I didnt turn out vile like you) but I will say this 'with my chest' you have an UGLY heart. No one with an ounce of warmth within them would say what you said on that voice note so please drop the positive vibes BS. It's also very clear you dont have any friends or family, which proves the common denominator.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ratza has been awfully quiet🤣🤣 Not even a starbucks snap to show how ‘unbothered’ she is. Wonder whats going down 👀
im guessing her management have told her to keep her massive gob shut in hope that it will all blow over.

Although Sonia has been quiet as always she is just as blameworthy. How can she allow her sister to speak and act this way? Just shows how uneducated they both are. And no matter what Fyza does, Sonia will always support her even if that means tarnishing their image and income. Silly girls.

It’s so sad to see how out of control Fyza has been since the passing of her mother.

The TikTok video is blowing up, so close to a million views!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Colorism is blameworthy but it's still slightly different than xenophobia and calling people slaves because of their ethnicity..
I’m not just talking about colourism here. I’m not here to argue, just wanted to point out that our community has a huge problem with being racist towards non Pakistanis & hopefully this horrible situation will waken a lot of our community up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.