Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be going through something at the moment, seems really desperate to get married as well. What happened on her birthday?

Reactions: 4
She seems to be going through something at the moment, seems really desperate to get married as well. What happened on her birthday?
I didn’t realise. What is she going through?

All I see is her hinting for free stays, tickets etc

Reactions: 2
Why was she making a big thing of her birthday anyway 🙄🙄
What happened, sounds like she had a plan and it got cancelled or something?

I'm not sure exactly, I only dip into her account now and then but she did a Q&A and a few people asked if she was okay after what happened with her birthday and her reply was quite melancholy but vague.

For some reason I assumed it was because no one was free to celebrate with her or maybe they forgot (which would actually be quite upsetting because roojie does make a big fuss for other peoples birthdays)

I think she is being made to feel wrong for living an independent life.

she is strong minded, has a job, house & business. She needs to embrace her life and not let people put her down for not marrying the first guy that comes along.

she seems to enjoy her independence which brown people cannot stand.

I disagree, her parents and family are supportive of her move and she hardly comes across as someone who cares about the opinions of anyone outside of that circle.

Even with independence and your own space etc, it’s natural to crave companionship and she’s never made a secret of her desire to have children either. I think she is looking for a husband but it’s just not happening as quickly as she wants it to.

every second question on her stories is about marriage/living alone

I think she is being selective and so she should be. She would make a good wife. She has her house in order. She needs someone who isnt“hanger on”.

I think it hit her on her birthday as she said “I was annoyed as I’m still on my own”.

She shouldn’t let it consume her.

OMG ANY TEA ON YASMIN KARIMI AND HER BOOB JOB! she had no boobs! Looking at her old pics she was flat maybe little lemon but not as big as now! Even if she gained weight they were never as big as they are now! She’s been on hide out for a long time too! She has defo had a boob job. How has no one noticed!

Reactions: 1
Her sister Sara is desperate too she’s talks about wanting to marry a Muslim but yet she’s bleeping around dating a Indian boy called Aaron.amani.comfort they always going dinner dates every day nearly

Her sister Sara is desperate too she’s talks about wanting to marry a Muslim but yet she’s bleeping around dating a Indian boy called Aaron.amani.comfort they always going dinner dates every day nearly
Have you seen them?

He looks like a “real estate” guy 😂

Sara had gastric weight loss surgery but pretends she dieted, offering expensive diet consultations. Very bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Didn't Yasmin Karimi say she used to be really fat and struggled with her weight for years. No idea about whether she's had a boob job though, met her once and she is really teeny

Reactions: 1
Rooji heavily promoting an Amazon course for £500 (which she would NEVER pay for)…

and

asking for things to do in London for free.

so you get paid to promote a course - but want further freebies in London?

she herself says she is a stingy northerner. All these religious quotes yet she is prepared to flog something she wouldn’t pay for?

very disappointing.

LOL she's asking for ideas for free stuff to do and will share the ideas 'if she has time' 🤣🤣

Okay then

Rooji:

paid partnership

“I only promote things I enjoy”

no - you promote things you’re paid for. Stop lying

Anyone follow Jasmine Kamran? I find her ads jarring and her ‘ so many of you have been asking ‘ stories just so she can post affiliate links. For someone who apparently was trying to conceive for ‘ ages’ ( I have a feeling it was a few months) she sure isn’t worried about rubbing her own pregnancy/ baby in people’s faces 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.