Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
amberxmakeup having a rant about her baby daddy. It's so annoying that women get pregnant just to trap these road men and when they run a mile women like Amber want to play the victim card. Fair enough if you want to get yourself caught up with a lowlife who you clearly know is not committed but why bring a innocent child into the world for your own gain.
Ambreen Neha is unhinged. She goes to extreme lengths to hide her face. When she gets her hair done, she covers her REAL face with an emoji. Plus those cars ain’t hers. Her dad owns a car rental company. She acts like she worked SOOOOO hard to be able to buy 2 new Mercedes LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen this pic on Twitter with someone saying it’s Bambi Bains before all the surgery. Can anyone confirm?
Sorry hun but those women ain’t her. The woman in the left pic looks like a Bengali/Indian actress from the early 90’s Bollywood movies and she looks like a mature adult woman in her late 20’s. The woman in the other 2 pics ain’t Bambi either notice the small, cute nose Bambi’s nose shape is completely different prior her getting a second nose job. Her nose was sharp and long before the rhino in 2018.

Bambi is 26 and will turn 27 next month. Her first music video named zaalma (available on youtube) was released in 2013 where she was still 18 and just days from turning 19. I’m not sure how much plastic surgery she could have had done by the young age of 18.

Tweets from 2013. In the first pic her nose tip is down-turned and in the second pic the down-turned tip is gone cos she probs got her first nose job here in 2013 when she was 18.

Pics from an old bridal shoot by Khush Wedding Magazine found on Pinterest with her name written in the pin description. A very young Bambi probs 17 and a crooked nose. I think she got the rhino in 2013 to improve her chances and success as a singer and dancer in the music industry.
image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Reactions: 1
I agree she has had work done at a young age that was not needed.

what a shame for her, she messed with something that didn’t need it.

Reactions: 2
Ambreen Neha is unhinged. She goes to extreme lengths to hide her face. When she gets her hair done, she covers her REAL face with an emoji. Plus those cars ain’t hers. Her dad owns a car rental company. She acts like she worked SOOOOO hard to be able to buy 2 new Mercedes LMAO.
Is that her real name? I always wondered what her surname is, I remember back in the day her username used to be ‘amberneha’ on instagram. Her lips were also so thin and then all of a sudden they look fuller but she claims shes not had an ounce of work done…

I just saw the most stuff unnecessary “dance” routine - why?

Asha Chohan - why publicise this? Dear god help these attention seekers out

I cannot build a house, so guess what I haven’t tried to & plastered it on a public platform for attention, same principle? This “try hard” routine makes me cringe hard.

It looked stiff & awkward. I’m not sure why people families don’t stop them when they embarrass themselves. It didn’t flow well & that’s probably why it was filmed from far. Fail 🙈

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
This Shaneeq bridal has disappointed me. She wasn’t content with gushing over vanityfemme at her wedding & now has “hired” her for her campaign.

Couldn’t she find a nicer plus size model?

This creature has ripped off another MUA - yet you ignore this & her other fraud (including her sister in court for fraud)?

Seriously - she has gone to far now. Big mistake to your “brand”.

This Shaneeq bridal has disappointed me. She wasn’t content with gushing over vanityfemme at her wedding & now has “hired” her for her campaign.

This creature has ripped off another MUA - yet you ignore this & her other fraud (including her sister in court for fraud)?

Seriously - she has gone to far now. Big mistake to your “brand
The campaign idea seems like it has been stolen from Maria B you can see it on her instragram post. Maria B post was a destination nikah the photoshoots are soo similar Vanity femme probably couldn't get umer to make a fool of him self and model for the shoot.

Seriously - she has gone to far now. Big mistake to your “brand”.
The setting seems very similar to a Maria B campaign for a a destination nikah the photo looks like it has been copied minus the husband.

I’ve unfollowed her since she had her baby. It’s just constant ads now.

But apparantely not a nice person to deal with if you booked her for your wedding make up.
Honestly same, first the cringe and dragged out posts for her brothers wedding last year and now this. Is she incapable of just posting about her work?

I don’t she can, probably not taking on any bridal bookings because of the baby which is fair enough but then all the negative reviews must’ve damaged her reputation as well.

There’s an account on insta called something like ‘wedding reviews’ and the amount of brides she’s upset is unbelievable. Plus the list of demands she makes from the brides ie must provide a parking space right outside the house, no music to be played, only healthy snacks to be offered, no one else allowed in room when she’s doing the make up….what a diva.

Reactions: 3
I think the makeup artists have become scammers in a sense.

I thought Shaneeq was one of the better ones, yet here she is sucking up to a fraudster. It’s public info - Shaneeq seems desperate to be her friend

I don’t she can, probably not taking on any bridal bookings because of the baby which is fair enough but then all the negative reviews must’ve damaged her reputation as well.

There’s an account on insta called something like ‘wedding reviews’ and the amount of brides she’s upset is unbelievable. Plus the list of demands she makes from the brides ie must provide a parking space right outside the house, no music to be played, only healthy snacks to be offered, no one else allowed in room when she’s doing the make up….what a diva.
I remember this account, is it still around? There were a lot of bad reviews about Saadiya

Rooji the foodie has stopped posting any cooking content unless you buy her book.

it’s obvious she is sending the “where is the link for the ebook” questions to herself.

then it’s the religious quotes.

what does religion say about extreme greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.