Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her pics are filtered even the mirror selfie in gym gear on her grid. Taking the hijab off or wearing one in the first place is a deeply personal decision and she can do whatever she likes. But the transformation since it came off is so typical of former hijabis.
Now she thinks she is some ambassador for south Asian yummy mummies because guess what you can be a mum and be hot too. All of which I’m pretty sure everyone with a brain cell already knew. She also body shamed anyone who didn’t fit the yummy mummy profile in her latest grid post.

If she was honest and said I’m a bit of an attention bleep, I look good and I love sharing it, I would love to be more prolific in the media as a talking head and some sort of expert, I’d have more respect for her. Hopefully she will go the way of Amenakin and disappear up her own hole soon enough.

Reactions: 6
All her pics are filtered even the mirror selfie in gym gear on her grid. Taking the hijab off or wearing one in the first place is a deeply personal decision and she can do whatever she likes. But the transformation since it came off is so typical of former hijabis.
Now she thinks she is some ambassador for south Asian yummy mummies because guess what you can be a mum and be hot too. All of which I’m pretty sure everyone with a brain cell already knew. She also body shamed anyone who didn’t fit the yummy mummy profile in her latest grid post.

If she was honest and said I’m a bit of an attention bleep, I look good and I love sharing it, I would love to be more prolific in the media as a talking head and some sort of expert, I’d have more respect for her. Hopefully she will go the way of Amenakin and disappear up her own hole soon enough.
Judging by her comments on Jeremy vine today I don’t know what she stands for and her contribution was meaningless. He did ask her about the hijab, again her answer didn’t explain to a non Muslim audience why she went from one extreme to another.

Her latest insta post and her face on tv today differ a lot.

I agree she needs to disappear she is not helping fix the confusion.

Why go on tv on a hijab and then come back all western?

Reactions: 1
Anyone know Bushra Shaikh ? She was on the Apprenrice, just seen her on tv with the hijab gone. Her Instagram she is wearing crop tops. Anyone know why she went from one extreme to the other??
What does that bushra actually do?? Does anyone even know or does she just appear for few mins of these shows?

Reactions: 4
I think she is hoping that if she appears enough as the mouthpiece in these kind of appearances she will land a regular slot. She really isn’t doing herself any favours by coming across as attention seeking, ill informed and generally unlikeable on her social media.

Reactions: 6
The modern pakistani cookhouse is so absorbed in creating “holiday content” that she forgot to hide her sons face!

Any idea why she took them during term time? For someone who is constantly telling us they are “travelling” she should at least not advertise going off peak during term time! Never fails this one.

She went during the summer holidays, but just posting the content now.

I noticed she forgot to hide her sons face in some of the pics, I don’t know why she even makes such an issue of it especially since she’s hardly Beyoncé and not are her children babies.

Why do influencers have such thin skin? Especially Pakistani ones? They will receive constructive criticism and take that as the worst thing in the world and do their best to censor it.

She’s probably not very well known, but Samra Suri is one that grinds my gears: constantly throws it out there that she’s a working Mum of 2 that has come from Pakistan and has qualified as a Pharmacist, is slender, looks young for age (buzzes off comments telling her she looks like Alia Bhatt LOL) and constantly begs for engagement and throws her toys out of her pram if people don’t like and comment on her content.

She has posted colourist comments (such as complaining about catching a tan/going ‘kaali’) and recently, her husband let her go on a solo trip and she won’t shut up about it. She can’t stand people criticising her content or else she calls them out on her stories, not before encouraging her obsessed fans to pile on the poor individuals, and blocks them. A 40+ grown woman that doesn’t have thick skin and desperately wants validation and security from strangers. Cringe. Just another typical Aunty under the guise of being modern because she dresses Western and has a career.

• Heart
Why do influencers have such thin skin? Especially Pakistani ones? They will receive constructive criticism and take that as the worst thing in the world and do their best to censor it.

She’s probably not very well known, but Samra Suri is one that grinds my gears: constantly throws it out there that she’s a working Mum of 2 that has come from Pakistan and has qualified as a Pharmacist, is slender, looks young for age (buzzes off comments telling her she looks like Alia Bhatt LOL) and constantly begs for engagement and throws her toys out of her pram if people don’t like and comment on her content.

She has posted colourist comments (such as complaining about catching a tan/going ‘kaali’) and recently, her husband let her go on a solo trip and she won’t shut up about it. She can’t stand people criticising her content or else she calls them out on her stories, not before encouraging her obsessed fans to pile on the poor individuals, and blocks them. A 40+ grown woman that doesn’t have thick skin and desperately wants validation and security from strangers. Cringe. Just another typical Aunty under the guise of being modern because she dresses Western and has a career.
She sounds horrid. I always side eye grown adult desi women, with a decent education who still perpetuate the worst stereotypes or who get gassed when someone says they look like any celeb that isn’t dark skinned or curvy.

She sounds horrid. I always side eye grown adult desi women, with a decent education who still perpetuate the worst stereotypes or who get gassed when someone says they look like any celeb that isn’t dark skinned or curvy.
And then her constant attention seeking like a teenager saying she’s thinking of taking a break from Instagram or deleting her account altogether but then continues with her vapid stories. (She has this up on her story near enough every week)

She only took a break when her hair was falling out due to low iron, but even her sucky up followers were putting this down to nazar and because of how good looking she is.

What happened to that house that dad built? She’s not come back after all them accusations on the other goss site. She still had active account she just removed all photos. I’m sure she still goes into sites to gossip.

I think it's her posting as the user samina on the other gossip website. I'm convinced it's her!!

Why does the modern pakistani cookhouse repeat her posts so many times?

Lazy content

Why does the modern pakistani cookhouse repeat her posts so many times?

Lazy content
no idea but I do wish she’d stop trying to be nigella with her long arse over the top captions…..’on the abundant and continuously replenished menu’ 😀😂

no idea but I do wish she’d stop trying to be nigella with her long arse over the top captions…..’on the abundant and continuously replenished menu’ 😀😂
She needs new content 50% is recycled with a different “caption”.
And not showing the kids, showing them is such a weird backwards things.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.