Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do Muslim influencers document their praying ? Doesn’t that take away from the good deed?

Why announce such a private thing?

Lord fraud aleem lambo up in flames
He makes me laugh.. what is he actually doing when he goes abroad? The exact same thing he does at home... Drives around in expensive cars, surely there is more to life..? I literally see no progression in his life.. imagine in 20 odd years time, I see him still doing the exact same thing. Sad really.

Reactions: 2
He makes me laugh.. what is he actually doing when he goes abroad? The exact same thing he does at home... Drives around in expensive cars, surely there is more to life..? I literally see no progression in his life.. imagine in 20 odd years time, I see him still doing the exact same thing. Sad really.
Look up his father. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 1
To help fellow brides out I’ve made this collective list. It’s not only for hmua only but photographer too (if you guys like I can share that too). To give an idea on pricing and my personal opinion with everyone that I reached out to. I did my enquiries just over a month ago. The location in London and I had to get ready by 5pm. To be clear, I’ve copied pasted some answers with pricing as well as my personal opinion I’ve tried to state why I felt that way too the response plays a key role. For me I wanted a heavy bridal look so I enquired some names but didn’t like the makeup result as i personally didn’t like it, this does not mean others don‘t it’s simply my own opinion. Also a trial is a must for me I can’t handle the anxiety of not knowing how my makeup would turn out on my wedding day so anyone that said they don’t provide trial it was an automatic no for me. I didn’t go to some of the big names as I knew they charged extortionate prices so I didnt even bother reaching out or I simply didn’t like their makeup style. I prefer to get hair and makeup done by the same person due to convenience if they offered but it’s not a must for me. I’ve split between ones I like and ones I don’t and stated why too. So I hope this helps.

YES MUA:
Makeup artists bridal makeup, hair, travel prices:
  1. Maari.hm - really sweet and nice. really liked the breakdown and a lot of information, very affordable, responsive. I did find the half face trial weird as it’s hard to tell how it will hold up if it’s only on half my face.
For bridal hair and makeup, I’d charge £250 including travel.
A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £70 would be required to secure this booking. The package including a discounted trial beforehand would be £290. I do not travel outside of Luton for trials, so you would need to travel to me. Trial is only for makeup, although we can also consult on a hair style. It’s also on one side of the face only. A deposit of £20 would be required to secure your trial. £40 would be left to pay on the day of your trial totalling £60. If you decide to go ahead and book for your event, a £100 deposit for this package will be required and the £60 you have already paid will be minused from £100. You will have £40 left to pay for your overall deposit to secure your booking for your big day. £100 will of course be minused from your full payment on the day of your event. A separate trial that’s not included in the package would be £60. Again, you would need to travel to me for this and all of the terms above would apply. A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £20 would be required to secure this.

2. Makeup by Hifsa - really sweet - £150 (makeup only)

3. Summaya - £750 (hair & makeup) + £95 trial - £845

4. Maymunah Khan - really nice travelling from Bradford but agreed to come in earlier to help me - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel & Trial (in Bradford)

5. Makeup by Sofi - Quick response and nice - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel) + £150 (Trial) = £800

6. Faiza.Hyder - really sweet, responsive and offers a great payment method - £450 (hair & makeup) no travel cost, trial cost £95 & £155 (booking fee) both deductible from overall cost.

7. Makeupbymyra - Nice and liked her clear breakdown. Here are my prices :
Bridal Mehndi makeup is £180, Nikkah bridal makeup £200, Reception Bridal makeup £250
Travel fee is £25 to your location + £60 for trial

8. Jawaad Ashraf - nice and responsive £660 (makeup, trial, hair & travel)

9. Shama Malik - I quite like her but need to text her does anyone know her prices?

I liked but none of them came back to me despite being over a month and me chasing my request. If anyone know their prices can you plz let me know. They will go most likely go on my no list simply cause it’s rude not to reply to queries after so long.
1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

NO MUA - not all were bad. Some I really liked and have mentioned but didn’t offer a trial sadly.
  1. Shamsmua - rude blocked me when I asked for trial. weird.
  2. Madiha Khan MUA - stuck up and started acting weird when I asked about trial - £600 makeup and hair with travel but no trials
  3. Afshan Khan - responsive but makeup too simple - £500 (hair, makeup, travel) + £180 makeup & hair trial) - £680
  4. Hanna Glam - stuck up with one word answers. says based in London but doesn’t travel here when I enquired she said she lives in Luton wth
  5. Nahwishartistry - sweet but not my style of makeup £475 bridal hair and makeup and travel + £165 trial = £640
  6. RS artistry - I like but she doesn’t travel to London
  7. Beautybyaisha - quite nice £480 bridal hair + makeup but doesn’t offer trials
  8. Makeupbyrina - one word bad reply, doesn’t travel to London
  9. Raheela Khanum - bad attitude, no trial based in Manchester and didn’t give a straight answer
  10. Nazhairandmakeup - too much back and forth so straight answer but £850 (bridal hair, makeup, travel) didn’t reply when asked about trial
  11. Shazia Afsar MUA - really sweet but pricey - £800 (makeup, hair + travel)
  12. Humera - overpriced
  13. monaxrehman - I like and very responsive but bridal makeup only is £650 - quite pricey + £100 trial is in Leeds which is too far for me
  14. Aneela Makeup Artistry - sweet - (Hair & Makeup): £550 + £50 (trial) + £40 (travel) = £640 not my style of makeup
  15. Madeeha Akhtar - (Hair, makeup, travel) too much back and forth, only answered part of my query and ignored me unless I double replied. No trial offered. Avoid! she refused to tell me the full hair, makeup price but then messaged me with bank details asking for a £200 deposit. What a joke. Until I asked her for the 10th and she literally just email be this ‘£850‘
  16. Sarah.a.makeup - quite nice and. Gave details and breakdown. Hair (inc. hair extensions) + Makeup £600. £380 for makeup only. + £200 for travel (lives in Manchester) and no trial
  17. Iqrahmakeupartist - took over a month to reply back for her to say she doesn’t travel this far.
if have any mua recommendations that you love plz let me know I’d love to reach out to them!
I had Esha Hussain and she was charging £350 at the time (again in 2020 😩) with a £50 travel charge. I booked hair separately with Sohail Tariq and that was around the £200 mark. I also booked Esha’s sister, Ayma for mehndi makeup and she charged again around the £250 mark for hair and makeup, but mehndi makeup charges tend to be less than full blown bridal anyway. I can say that I look back at my photos and have 0 regrets - the work of all three artists is exceptional and the quality speaks for itself. This is my personal experience and I appreciate everyone may have different experiences depending on various factors on the day. As far as I’m aware, I think they all only travel within the North West region so if that’s where you’re based then I’d say they are worth enquiring with :)

Speaking of Irsa....has one of her sisters got married again she posted it on social. Wasn't she married before

On the topic Irsa - the woman needs to take a break. She reeks of desperation, it's like she's perpetually trying to prove something to everyone. Somebody said it right, she's living a beige nightmare.

She's on holiday, enjoy, relax, put your bloody phone away. It was the same after she gave birth. Take some time out and take a break from constantly trying to flog shite. Seriously, with all these influencers.. over half the time I feel like I'm watching QVC.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can somebody cut and paste that stingy rooji a begging post.

The irony is that she begs people to buy her ebook, shoves affiliate links on every post and now has the audacity to ask for free food whilst she stays in Manchester for the food festival (to make more money).

Just like you need to make money, so do they. Pay for it.

I think she posted about it recently went to a wedding

Think it was her sister who got married apparently recently divorced with children but got married.

I thought this too, I’m sure her all her sisters were married

From what I understand it was her sister Kiran apparently recently divorced but now Newly wed. Was she having an affair or something....what happened to her first husband. Not sure if she's moved though . Wonder how she met her new husband.

Last edited:
That's an true

Hasn't see just been on holiday and now gone away for an anniversary

Where do these girls leave there kids

That's so bad such a bad influence to others

It's so cringe when Marccccus try to speak urdu the poor guy us trying too much he needs to be himself

Has her sister got married she seems happily married anyone seen this too.

On the topic Irsa - the woman needs to take a break. She reeks of desperation, it's like she's perpetually trying to prove something to everyone. Somebody said it right, she's living a beige nightmare.

She's on holiday, enjoy, relax, put your bloody phone away. It was the same after she gave birth. Take some time out and take a break from constantly trying to flog shite. Seriously, with all these influencers.. over half the time I feel like I'm watching QVC.

Why is Irsa’s boring husband trying to speak Urdu when her and her family are very firmly pothwari speakers. The dumbo. Surely it would make more sense to try and speak the language of your in-laws.

This girl so so far removed from her culture or keeps it off the gram because it doesn’t fit with her boring beige aesthetic. Also who is buying her mass produced crappy tracksuits? all in colours that do not flatter or suit south Asian skin tones unless you are very fair.

Reactions: 3
What is Irsas background where are they from.

It's just silly he's trying though but yhey behave more Western though. That's there choice I guess but he sounds so daft and he's clearly her champcha though literally backs her up with everything

Had her sister got married again she posted going to sisters wedding

It's like they all dump there kids with each other and just post out out...its sad as its a far reality of what life is and its sharing unrealistic expectations of marriage

What's with her clothing line 🤣🤣 so true making out its mass production.
Your right its just trackies and oversized jackets plain tones

Does she even work or work full time at her mass production Sasaaaaaaa company.

They need to accept negative and positive comments online they delete peoples negative comments.

Why is Irsa’s boring husband trying to speak Urdu when her and her family are very firmly pothwari speakers. The dumbo. Surely it would make more sense to try and speak the language of your in-laws.

This girl so so far removed from her culture or keeps it off the gram because it doesn’t fit with her boring beige aesthetic. Also who is buying her mass produced crappy tracksuits? all in colours that do not flatter or suit south Asian skin tones unless you are very fair.

Heyyyy trolls just come across this post and I can see some familiar names … Irsa being one. I don’t know what it is about her but I can’t stand her!!! The accent, style and stupid lifestyle!!! The tit she flogs is beyond embarrassing and most recent the Tesco’s collaboration, like wtf? People are going to have to decide between heating and eating and she’s airing a Tesco shop which happens to be an expensive supermarket?! GET IN THE bleeping BIN!!

Anyone know Bushra Shaikh ? She was on the Apprenrice, just seen her on tv with the hijab gone. Her Instagram she is wearing crop tops. Anyone know why she went from one extreme to the other??

Anyone know Bushra Shaikh ? She was on the Apprenrice, just seen her on tv with the hijab gone. Her Instagram she is wearing crop tops. Anyone know why she went from one extreme to the other??

Because she felt she was wearing it for the wrong reasons.. theres articles on the web where she discusses it... But obviously once the scarf comes off progressiveness (apparently) or a natural progression is where she is now.

Last edited:
Because she felt she was wearing it for the wrong reasons.. theres articles on the web where she discusses it... But obviously once the scarf comes off progressiveness (apparently) or a natural progression is where she is now.
That's understandable if she wants to take it off, no one is really condemning her for that. But why is it when some women take off their hijab they decide to go to the full opposite extreme 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
That's understandable if she wants to take it off, no one is really condemning her for that. But why is it when some women take off their hijab they decide to go to the full opposite extreme 🤦🏾‍♀️
This is it. Also she looked different on tv today to her latest gym shot. I never watched her but I do find the transition very odd and confusing.

Yep, I don't watch The Apprentice, I only know of her as my brother bought her up once in convo.

Do you reckon she regrets going on the show as she did? Do you think she thinks she could have gotten further in her current state?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.