Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do people think of zahramallik? She is such a cringey awful human being. So fake, and seems to replicate other influencers styles/looks. You would be shocked to see her without the filters and makeup - no wonder her husband stares at other women. She was born in Pakistan, and came to the UK (Leeds) with her siblings and spent a few years here, however, now she claims she’s British 😂. No man wanted the sisters in the UK, therefore, the parents had no choice but take them back home. She claims she married a millionaire but works her arse off in modelling (she would do anything to gain a sustenance) to get herself the odd designer accessory. She couldn’t afford a van cleef Bracelet so got herself a fake. Its such a bad fake as van clef bracelets have never had that design. People like her need to be exposed. She was called out for never going on holiday and leading a fake life and then guess what she decided to third wheel in pictroizzahs trip. Izzah was on a solo trip but she begged her to be part of the trip. Even on the trip everything she did was replicated from other influencers such as the jumper on the shoulders (which she now does all the time) and the reel she posted from Switzerland where she’s getting an incoming call from Switzerland is the exact same as ‘jewelsbynazish’ she posted the same reel a whole day before Zahra. Zahra copies yet she is still unable to get it right as she didn’t get the audio ringing tone in. Every hairstyle, accessory, pose is literally a copy of what others have done. So awkward! Even at events she’s following izzah around (the way a child is running after their parents). Don’t be fooled by her followers as most are bot accounts - I don’t know who she is trying to fool. Her posts have never more surpassed 200 comments. Look at Janira ider, a foreigner got more than 600 comments on her Eid post and made it to the television screens. All Zahra will ever do is copy and buy items when others have rinsed theirs. Poor woman born in Pakistan and not proud of her roots. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Rooji doesn’t seem to take on feedback well.

These mixed gatherings (where they sing verses etc) and these paid “Islamic” sponsorships where she again mixes with men are not helpful or legit.

They are not necessary and it’s obvious she does because they are paying her and because she is unmarried.

To then broadcast it is bad taste.

Reactions: 4
What do people think of zahramallik? She is such a cringey awful human being. So fake, and seems to replicate other influencers styles/looks. You would be shocked to see her without the filters and makeup - no wonder her husband stares at other women. She was born in Pakistan, and came to the UK (Leeds) with her siblings and spent a few years here, however, now she claims she’s British 😂. No man wanted the sisters in the UK, therefore, the parents had no choice but take them back home. She claims she married a millionaire but works her arse off in modelling (she would do anything to gain a sustenance) to get herself the odd designer accessory. She couldn’t afford a van cleef Bracelet so got herself a fake. Its such a bad fake as van clef bracelets have never had that design. People like her need to be exposed. She was called out for never going on holiday and leading a fake life and then guess what she decided to third wheel in pictroizzahs trip. Izzah was on a solo trip but she begged her to be part of the trip. Even on the trip everything she did was replicated from other influencers such as the jumper on the shoulders (which she now does all the time) and the reel she posted from Switzerland where she’s getting an incoming call from Switzerland is the exact same as ‘jewelsbynazish’ she posted the same reel a whole day before Zahra. Zahra copies yet she is still unable to get it right as she didn’t get the audio ringing tone in. Every hairstyle, accessory, pose is literally a copy of what others have done. So awkward! Even at events she’s following izzah around (the way a child is running after their parents). Don’t be fooled by her followers as most are bot accounts - I don’t know who she is trying to fool. Her posts have never more surpassed 200 comments. Look at Janira ider, a foreigner got more than 600 comments on her Eid post and made it to the television screens. All Zahra will ever do is copy and buy items when others have rinsed theirs. Poor woman born in Pakistan and not proud of her roots. 😂😂
Omg yes I see a lot of hype on her
What about her sister khadija? I forgot her account , did she make it private?

Does anyone watch Sabstar Beauty on tiktok? she's so miskeen bless her and gets so much hate.

Her makeup isn't my taste at all and very 2016 but I feel bad! so many hating Pakistanis cant support their own people 🤦‍♀️
Omg this girl 💀💀💀💀 Bechari

It’s Iqra. Everything is embellished or exaggerated. The nikah is seen almost as interchangeable as regular dating. None of them have legal or registry weddings so they get their nikah done and if it doesn’t work out they get divorced, rinse and repeat.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What do you mean its iqra? Sorry

Just understood lol

i dont think theyre together. Shes a slaaaag
Sorry, I meant she pretty much lies about most things? That boy of her’s has had more dads than he has had hot dinners. The girl is messy.

There’s no hype, it’s mostly bot followers she has. I’ve noticed that there are quite a few Pakistani influencers that do not even follow her. She gets hardly any comments on her posts. She tried everything but I don’t think anything is working. She would literally do anything for fame. Khadija is married to a man that lets just say makes me want to puke. Theses girls would do anything for money. I get that no one wanted them in the UK but there would’ve been someone much better looking back home indubitably. But I guess if you come from a poor family and have big dreams you don’t have much of a choice then.

Omg this girl 💀💀💀💀 Bechari
There’s no hype, it’s mostly bot followers she has. I’ve noticed that there are quite a few Pakistani influencers that do not even follow her. She gets hardly any comments on her posts. She tried everything but I don’t think anything is working. She would literally do anything for fame. Khadija is married to a man that lets just say makes me want to puke. Theses girls would do anything for money. I get that no one wanted them in the UK but there would’ve been someone much better looking back home indubitably. But I guess if you come from a poor family and have big dreams you don’t have much of a choice then.

Rooji - if you need a lift to the airport book a taxi. You’re not asking for recommendations for a taxi (google is your friend) you’re asking for a favour a free ride.

For someone who aggressively pushes every affiliate link going this isn’t on. Taxi drivers need to feed their families. Stop begging and pay for things that’s how the economy runs.

You get free meat, free cleaning and gof knows what else pay for the cab.

^ exactly what I thought when I read her post as well. She’s putting a bit too much faith in those average baked goods and relying on a former customer/fan offering her a free lift.

^ exactly what I thought when I read her post as well. She’s putting a bit too much faith in those average baked goods and relying on a former customer/fan offering her a free lift.
It wouldn’t be so bad if she wasn’t so stingy and pushy for her monetisation.

There's a huge cost of living crisis yet influencers want freebies constantly (but don't ask them for anything for free otherwise they unleash the seven hounds of hell on you and remind you their creativity doesn't come cheap). I am also so so sick of people jumping on the saviourism bandwagon of travelling to do charity work but expecting others to pay for their travel.

It's been long proven that the single most efficient way of distributing and giving aid is to support local charities already on the ground. Going there yourself to film yourself and the recipients is saviourism, exploitation and unethical. Let's stop overriding indigenous volunteers and charities already on the ground because we want to show followers how bloody self righteous we are. She wouldn't film white kids in a poor area of Halifax (although she did try and film content in the food bank) so why do it to starving kids and families in Turkey, because they're brown? Vulnerable?

Reactions: 9
There's a huge cost of living crisis yet influencers want freebies constantly (but don't ask them for anything for free otherwise they unleash the seven hounds of hell on you and remind you their creativity doesn't come cheap). I am also so so sick of people jumping on the saviourism bandwagon of travelling to do charity work but expecting others to pay for their travel.

It's been long proven that the single most efficient way of distributing and giving aid is to support local charities already on the ground. Going there yourself to film yourself and the recipients is saviourism, exploitation and unethical. Let's stop overriding indigenous volunteers and charities already on the ground because we want to show followers how bloody self righteous we are. She wouldn't film white kids in a poor area of Halifax (although she did try and film content in the food bank) so why do it to starving kids and families in Turkey, because they're brown? Vulnerable?

Correct. The reason she is going on this crusade is to get more views, appear like a hijab with empathy but most obviously it’s to mix with the “brothers”. She has become very merciless with her mission to find a “religious” from the seen brother by attending so many spiritual weekends away. The “recommendations” for a taxi really did it for me.

Who does she think she is? The queen?

She makes such a big deal about how nothing she dies comes for free YET she expects a free taxi to the airport. Taxi drivers are mostly pakistani, they are struggling with the fuel crisis YET Madame Rooji with her headscarf expects a free ride.

Why don’t you pay for the airport parking?

Do you think she is being paid to go on this crusade?

Her lack of empathy and cold sales tactics signify that she must be paid to do this. She doesn’t get out of bed unless paid yet she wants a free taxi to the airport. The joke of it.

spot on! It's all an ego thing

Reactions: 3
spot on! It's all an ego thing
Rooji is so FAKE and recently has completely lost the plot. She comes across rude and arrogant and is on EGO thing. She screams attention and more attention. I bought her bakes once and they were awfully overpriced and rubbish. They went straight into the bin.

Rooji is hysterical because she has left her job. She wants free cab rides but charges for her recipes and links each gadget. She is the worse form of hypocrite.

Rooji is hysterical because she has left her job. She wants free cab rides but charges for her recipes and links each gadget. She is the worse form of hypocrite.
So true! I think the word best describe ROOJI is Narcissistic!

Rooji - I’m not going to be on social media this weekend because I think I’m twelve and having a birthday sleepover.
Also Rooji - posts cringey videos all weekend long. Like did she actually say to someone ‘hey can you film all my guests giving me a group hug’ or set up a tripod for the shot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rooji - I’m not going to be on social media this weekend because I think I’m twelve and having a birthday sleepover.
Also Rooji - posts cringey videos all weekend long. Like did she actually say to someone ‘hey can you film all my guests giving me a group hug’ or set up a tripod for the shot 😂
The filming of the “goodbyes “ with strategic name tagging was cringe. She also managed to bag free hampers for her guests (plugged), free cleaners (plugged) and she “took her business” to the cafe (tagged). She basically hosted a bunch of randoms with undisclosed gifts. She takes full advantage of free stuff from small businesses but don’t pay a cab fee.

She is insufferable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.