Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to had to show us what a 'modern minded' desi mum sge is but just comes acoss as a stereotype aunty. She's so smug and self righteous.
She is anything but a modern mum.

She is constantly sucking up to models and influencers yet hides her kids faces.

Her husband never participates, she should keep the poor guy out of her social media curated “relatable desi mum” life.

Stick to the jewellery.

Interesting tea! I’ve spoken to him before and he definitely is sleazy, I didn’t get deep into it with him it was strictly speaking only but definitely a lot of red flags 🚩

ETA: crazy that he doesn’t talk about his kids to girls
He won’t talk about his kids but he will say he is going through a divorce. He married his cousin and won’t leave her because she’s family. Their family all seem to condone cheating because it happens right in front of their eyes. He also has a lot of cousins that work there or show up that do the same - flirt with people and give the same story - unhappy marriage and divorcing only to get to sleep with girls and lead them on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Not following rooji anymore but she still comes up on my feed!

It’s funny how now she has to be painstakingly nice to people asking repeat questions because her mortgage depends on it.

The hard attitude and rudeness is disguised. Very false.

Reactions: 1
To help fellow brides out I’ve made this collective list. It’s not only for hmua only but photographer too (if you guys like I can share that too). To give an idea on pricing and my personal opinion with everyone that I reached out to. I did my enquiries just over a month ago. The location in London and I had to get ready by 5pm. To be clear, I’ve copied pasted some answers with pricing as well as my personal opinion I’ve tried to state why I felt that way too the response plays a key role. For me I wanted a heavy bridal look so I enquired some names but didn’t like the makeup result as i personally didn’t like it, this does not mean others don‘t it’s simply my own opinion. Also a trial is a must for me I can’t handle the anxiety of not knowing how my makeup would turn out on my wedding day so anyone that said they don’t provide trial it was an automatic no for me. I didn’t go to some of the big names as I knew they charged extortionate prices so I didnt even bother reaching out or I simply didn’t like their makeup style. I prefer to get hair and makeup done by the same person due to convenience if they offered but it’s not a must for me. I’ve split between ones I like and ones I don’t and stated why too. So I hope this helps.

YES MUA:
Makeup artists bridal makeup, hair, travel prices:
  1. Maari.hm - really sweet and nice. really liked the breakdown and a lot of information, very affordable, responsive. I did find the half face trial weird as it’s hard to tell how it will hold up if it’s only on half my face.
For bridal hair and makeup, I’d charge £250 including travel.
A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £70 would be required to secure this booking. The package including a discounted trial beforehand would be £290. I do not travel outside of Luton for trials, so you would need to travel to me. Trial is only for makeup, although we can also consult on a hair style. It’s also on one side of the face only. A deposit of £20 would be required to secure your trial. £40 would be left to pay on the day of your trial totalling £60. If you decide to go ahead and book for your event, a £100 deposit for this package will be required and the £60 you have already paid will be minused from £100. You will have £40 left to pay for your overall deposit to secure your booking for your big day. £100 will of course be minused from your full payment on the day of your event. A separate trial that’s not included in the package would be £60. Again, you would need to travel to me for this and all of the terms above would apply. A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £20 would be required to secure this.

2. Makeup by Hifsa - really sweet - £150 (makeup only)

3. Summaya - £750 (hair & makeup) + £95 trial - £845

4. Maymunah Khan - really nice travelling from Bradford but agreed to come in earlier to help me - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel & Trial (in Bradford)

5. Makeup by Sofi - Quick response and nice - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel) + £150 (Trial) = £800

6. Faiza.Hyder - really sweet, responsive and offers a great payment method - £450 (hair & makeup) no travel cost, trial cost £95 & £155 (booking fee) both deductible from overall cost.

7. Makeupbymyra - Nice and liked her clear breakdown. Here are my prices :
Bridal Mehndi makeup is £180, Nikkah bridal makeup £200, Reception Bridal makeup £250
Travel fee is £25 to your location + £60 for trial

8. Jawaad Ashraf - nice and responsive £660 (makeup, trial, hair & travel)

9. Shama Malik - I quite like her but need to text her does anyone know her prices?

I liked but none of them came back to me despite being over a month and me chasing my request. If anyone know their prices can you plz let me know. They will go most likely go on my no list simply cause it’s rude not to reply to queries after so long.
1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

NO MUA - not all were bad. Some I really liked and have mentioned but didn’t offer a trial sadly.
  1. Shamsmua - rude blocked me when I asked for trial. weird.
  2. Madiha Khan MUA - stuck up and started acting weird when I asked about trial - £600 makeup and hair with travel but no trials
  3. Afshan Khan - responsive but makeup too simple - £500 (hair, makeup, travel) + £180 makeup & hair trial) - £680
  4. Hanna Glam - stuck up with one word answers. says based in London but doesn’t travel here when I enquired she said she lives in Luton wth
  5. Nahwishartistry - sweet but not my style of makeup £475 bridal hair and makeup and travel + £165 trial = £640
  6. RS artistry - I like but she doesn’t travel to London
  7. Beautybyaisha - quite nice £480 bridal hair + makeup but doesn’t offer trials
  8. Makeupbyrina - one word bad reply, doesn’t travel to London
  9. Raheela Khanum - bad attitude, no trial based in Manchester and didn’t give a straight answer
  10. Nazhairandmakeup - too much back and forth so straight answer but £850 (bridal hair, makeup, travel) didn’t reply when asked about trial
  11. Shazia Afsar MUA - really sweet but pricey - £800 (makeup, hair + travel)
  12. Humera - overpriced
  13. monaxrehman - I like and very responsive but bridal makeup only is £650 - quite pricey + £100 trial is in Leeds which is too far for me
  14. Aneela Makeup Artistry - sweet - (Hair & Makeup): £550 + £50 (trial) + £40 (travel) = £640 not my style of makeup
  15. Madeeha Akhtar - (Hair, makeup, travel) too much back and forth, only answered part of my query and ignored me unless I double replied. No trial offered. Avoid! she refused to tell me the full hair, makeup price but then messaged me with bank details asking for a £200 deposit. What a joke. Until I asked her for the 10th and she literally just email be this ‘£850‘
  16. Sarah.a.makeup - quite nice and. Gave details and breakdown. Hair (inc. hair extensions) + Makeup £600. £380 for makeup only. + £200 for travel (lives in Manchester) and no trial
  17. Iqrahmakeupartist - took over a month to reply back for her to say she doesn’t travel this far.
if have any mua recommendations that you love plz let me know I’d love to reach out to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To help fellow brides out I’ve made this collective list. It’s not only for hmua only but photographer too (if you guys like I can share that too). To give an idea on pricing and my personal opinion with everyone that I reached out to. I did my enquiries just over a month ago. The location in London and I had to get ready by 5pm. To be clear, I’ve copied pasted some answers with pricing as well as my personal opinion I’ve tried to state why I felt that way too the response plays a key role. For me I wanted a heavy bridal look so I enquired some names but didn’t like the makeup result as i personally didn’t like it, this does not mean others don‘t it’s simply my own opinion. Also a trial is a must for me I can’t handle the anxiety of not knowing how my makeup would turn out on my wedding day so anyone that said they don’t provide trial it was an automatic no for me. I didn’t go to some of the big names as I knew they charged extortionate prices so I didnt even bother reaching out or I simply didn’t like their makeup style. I prefer to get hair and makeup done by the same person due to convenience if they offered but it’s not a must for me. I’ve split between ones I like and ones I don’t and stated why too. So I hope this helps.

YES MUA:
  1. Maari.hm - really sweet and nice. really liked the breakdown and a lot of information, very affordable, responsive. I did find the half face trial weird as it’s hard to tell how it will hold up if it’s only on half my face.
A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £70 would be required to secure this booking. The package including a discounted trial beforehand would be £290. I do not travel outside of Luton for trials, so you would need to travel to me. Trial is only for makeup, although we can also consult on a hair style. It’s also on one side of the face only. A deposit of £20 would be required to secure your trial. £40 would be left to pay on the day of your trial totalling £60. If you decide to go ahead and book for your event, a £100 deposit for this package will be required and the £60 you have already paid will be minused from £100. You will have £40 left to pay for your overall deposit to secure your booking for your big day. £100 will of course be minused from your full payment on the day of your event. A separate trial that’s not included in the package would be £60. Again, you would need to travel to me for this and all of the terms above would apply. A non refundable, non transferrable deposit of £20 would be required to secure this.

4. Maymunah Khan - really nice travelling from Bradford but agreed to come in earlier to help me - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel & Trial (in Bradford)

5. Makeup by Sofi - Quick response and nice - £650 (Hair, Makeup, Travel) + £150 (Trial) = £800

6. Faiza.Hyder - really sweet, responsive and offers a great payment method - £450 (hair & makeup) no travel cost, trial cost £95 & £155 (booking fee) both deductible from overall cost.

Bridal Mehndi makeup is £180, Nikkah bridal makeup £200, Reception Bridal makeup £250

9. Shama Malik - I quite like her but need to text her does anyone know her prices?

I liked but none of them came back to me despite being over a month and me chasing my request. If anyone know their prices can you plz let me know. They will go most likely go on my no list simply cause it’s rude not to reply to queries after so long.
1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

NO MUA - not all were bad. Some I really liked and have mentioned but didn’t offer a trial sadly.
  2. Madiha Khan MUA - stuck up and started acting weird when I asked about trial - £600 makeup and hair with travel but no trials
  3. Afshan Khan - responsive but makeup too simple - £500 (hair, makeup, travel) + £180 makeup & hair trial) - £680
  4. Hanna Glam - stuck up with one word answers. says based in London but doesn’t travel here when I enquired she said she lives in Luton wth
  5. Nahwishartistry - sweet but not my style of makeup £475 bridal hair and makeup and travel + £165 trial = £640
  7. Beautybyaisha - quite nice £480 bridal hair + makeup but doesn’t offer trials
  9. Raheela Khanum - bad attitude, no trial based in Manchester and didn’t give a straight answer
  10. Nazhairandmakeup - too much back and forth so straight answer but £850 (bridal hair, makeup, travel) didn’t reply when asked about trial
  12. Humera - overpriced
  13. monaxrehman - I like and very responsive but bridal makeup only is £650 - quite pricey + £100 trial is in Leeds which is too far for me
  14. Aneela Makeup Artistry - sweet - (Hair & Makeup): £550 + £50 (trial) + £40 (travel) = £640 not my style of makeup
  15. Madeeha Akhtar - (Hair, makeup, travel) too much back and forth, only answered part of my query and ignored me unless I double replied. No trial offered. Avoid! she refused to tell me the full hair, makeup price but then messaged me with bank details asking for a £200 deposit. What a joke. Until I asked her for the 10th and she literally just email be this ‘£850‘
  16. Sarah.a.makeup - quite nice and. Gave details and breakdown. Hair (inc. hair extensions) + Makeup £600. £380 for makeup only. + £200 for travel (lives in Manchester) and no trial
  17. Iqrahmakeupartist - took over a month to reply back for her to say she doesn’t travel this far.
if have any mua recommendations that you love plz let me know I’d love to reach out to them!

Excellent breakdown.

Some of the prices are way too high.

Please send to the s am MuA account.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how much tanji charges? I’ve seen her work online.. It looks nice in photos but not sure how it would look IRL

Does anyone know how much tanji charges? I’ve seen her work online.. It looks nice in photos but not sure how it would look IRL
She photoshops her entire body and face so it’s unrecognisable so I doubt she shows the true brides. I would go for the £250 ones on that list.

I believe £450 but I heard mixed reviews about hers. Like she photoshops her clients photos + blurs out the skin. But shes really sweet in person.

YES MUA:

1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

12. Humera - overpriced
100% agree I also have had experiences with a few above :)

YES MUA:

1. Makeubyambreen
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid

12. Humera - overpriced
Hey, I got a quote from Shama Malik in 2020 (which is probably not applicable today) but just so you have an idea, she quoted me £850 for hair and makeup and I think £500 for just makeup at the time. From what I remember, she charged £50 for travel but I live an hour away from where she is based. Obviously this is still very overpriced from even two years ago. I can imagine that due to her huge popularity now, she probably charges more than that now. Hope this helps as a bit of a guide.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If people pay these scammers a thousand for makeup then they deserve the bad treatment.

Hey, I got a quote from Shama Malik in 2020 (which is probably not applicable today) but just so you have an idea, she quoted me £850 for hair and makeup and I think £500 for just makeup at the time. From what I remember, she charged £50 for travel but I live an hour away from where she is based. Obviously this is still very overpriced from even two years ago. I can imagine that due to her huge popularity now, she probably charges more than that now. Hope this helps as a bit of a guide.
Thank you this really helped me out! I agree she will charge a lot more now. So definitely a no for me now, I refused to pay anyone that much.

does someone know about the rest? I would like to keep this updated for any future brides too
1. Makeubyambreen - price?
2. Makeup by Maaria
3. Zeenatbridal - price?
4. Saima Akram
5. Cakeup.makeup annum
6. Coshimakeup
7. juliealimakeup
8. Makeup by anisa Sajid - I hear she charges £1.5k is this true?

plz do post any mua you do recommend I don’t think all are bad and the good ones get overlooked quite bit due to the bad. But it’s good to highlight both so brides or anyone tbh are aware!

Excellent MUA breakdown

Find it interesting how many have bad attitudes, for me it's not even the prices, its the service. How these girls get customers with this way of communicating with people is just baffling.

here we go again an mua rips of south asian culture again . Why not use models who are actually South Indian? Is it because they don’t fit your so called aesthetics? There are so many beautiful South Indians out there that would love to represent. Instead they hire the most racially ambiguous model they can find, slap on a saree and called it South Indian. Both model and mua are to blame ripping off another culture just to strap in some cash. Ignorance at its finest, yet no one to hold them accountable.

Attachments

here we go again an mua rips of south asian culture again . Why not use models who are actually South Indian? Is it because they don’t fit your so called aesthetics? There are so many beautiful South Indians out there that would love to represent. Instead they hire the most racially ambiguous model they can find, slap on a saree and called it South Indian. Both model and mua are to blame ripping off another culture just to strap in some cash. Ignorance at its finest, yet no one to hold them accountable.
I think she is asian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.