Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw some pics of Anam Ahmed’s wedding look, not sure what ceremony, it was on tanki’s (meant tanji but the typo works) tiktok.

I know she isn’t Pakistani but Tanji is next level cringe with her love of designer handbags and showing off a luxe lifestyle, yet not one candid or unfiltered pic. Her Pakistani husband looks ridiculous most of the time too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think there were many (or any!) people at annams registry, her parents and sister were all abroad when it took place and I doubt her in laws would’ve been invited if her family weren’t going to be there.

it was all purely for content, she had her nikkah here so could’ve had the registry on the same day at the same venue but wanted drag out the events. The dress is bizarre looking considering the hype she made over having a Jesus Peiro dress, his dresses are usually so stunning but she seems to have chosen the most ugliest design possible.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow annam. I didn’t like the dress.

I think if she has a lot of family money (it’s easy to tell she doesn’t work etc) to spend she should have got a bespoke Asian designer dress made.

The white wedding dress rarely suits Asians I’m not sure why. Is it the colouring or that the nicer styles are sometimes slightly more revealing and intricate?

I didn’t like the puff sleeves.

This looked like a push on “it’s designer” more than the look. It wasn’t nice, it looked just ok.

Also it was over the top for a registry.

There are so many nicer dresses they cost less and look better,

She got this wrong. After all that effort, it wasn’t outstanding enough.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the dress properly, it’s all kinds of awful, it doesn’t go with her colouring and completely envelopes her figure and her Asian style makeup and hair just don’t go with the dress.

When ever I see south Asians wearing white wedding dresses they never get the balance right, it’s either my big fat gypsy style monstrosities or lovely delicate dresses completely over powered by the Asian bridal hair and makeup look.

Is she still trying make her skeletor husband happen, it’s never going to happen.

I’m assuming she is older than him because she certainly looks it. Some people just have really mature faces, she is one of them.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the dress properly, it’s all kinds of awful, it doesn’t go with her colouring and completely envelopes her figure and her Asian style makeup and hair just don’t go with the dress.

When ever I see south Asians wearing white wedding dresses they never get the balance right, it’s either my big fat gypsy style monstrosities or lovely delicate dresses completely over powered by the Asian bridal hair and makeup look.

Is she still trying make her skeletor husband happen, it’s never going to happen.

I’m assuming she is older than him because she certainly looks it. Some people just have really mature faces, she is one of them.

They in all honesty look like brother and sister. It's creepy.

Reactions: 2
Anam registry outfit is a total miss. I don’t like her wedding jewels either it ruined the whole look
what was she thinking? her clothing sense are usually good but this was very unnecessary
the whole wedding look reminded me of Shaneeq & VF but this time it’s Anam and Tanji
do you guys think she paid for the makeup??? Her walima suited her best

When you have work meeting at 2pm but your sister is having her fairytale moment at 12pm

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a huge fail. If I was her I would keep the photos for family use only.

Sara had weight loss surgery (and the rest) but now charges to advise other vulnerable women on 'healthy eating'... I can't believe these sisters, so greedy, grabby and materialistic. And don't get me started on the cat breeding, so unethical and immoral. She should be reported for that alone, total cruelty.
Both of these 2 sisters Sara & Yasmin have completely ruined their faces with so much filler & Botox that neither of them can post without filters now

@truth33

I agree . I can’t recognise her. Is she qualified to give weight loss advice?

I wouldn’t take advice from someone whose strategies may or may not work for me (different age, body structure) plus there is a credibility issue when you look at how she has ruined her face at a young age you wonder what radical steps she took to lose the weight?

She seems like she lacks direction / career options.
Hey @Renata apparently Sara had a gastric band/balloon procedure to lose all that weight so quickly. Someone on here that knows her commented it. You can’t have liposuction to lose all that weight so quickly because lipo only works on the certain areas you choose so that wouldn’t of been a good option for her so I believe that she did the gastric band thing. Her face wasn’t that bad around 18 months ago but they hang around with Wajma (Ang Baigs wife) & sisters who run cosmetics/aesthetics businesses so they’ve both just over filled their faces & they look absolutely ridiculous now. Like, I said neither of them can post without filters/heavy make up. Imagine ruining your face to that extent. Plus just because she had a gastric band procedure it no way qualifies her to offer expensive weight loss consultations. I think that’s terrible & greedy money grabbing of vulnerable people when she’s not at all honest about how she lost her weight. So so bad

I’m not actually 100% sure the owner is Pakistani, but I’m curious as to whether anyone has purchased from Anne’s Oils? @AnnesOils on IG

Hey @Renata apparently Sara had a gastric band/balloon procedure to lose all that weight so quickly. Someone on here that knows her commented it. You can’t have liposuction to lose all that weight so quickly because lipo only works on the certain areas you choose so that wouldn’t of been a good option for her so I believe that she did the gastric band thing. Her face wasn’t that bad around 18 months ago but they hang around with Wajma (Ang Baigs wife) & sisters who run cosmetics/aesthetics businesses so they’ve both just over filled their faces & they look absolutely ridiculous now. Like, I said neither of them can post without filters/heavy make up. Imagine ruining your face to that extent. Plus just because she had a gastric band procedure it no way qualifies her to offer expensive weight loss consultations. I think that’s terrible & greedy money grabbing of vulnerable people when she’s not at all honest about how she lost her weight. So so bad
She admitted having a gastric waist band?

That explains why she doesn’t have stretchy underarm fat from the weight loss. She should not be giving advice to others on weight loss if this is the case.

It’s fraud.

She admitted having a gastric waist band?

That explains why she doesn’t have stretchy underarm fat from the weight loss. She should not be giving advice to others on weight loss if this is the case.

It’s fraud.
No she’s never publicly admitted it but people who privately know her have said she’s had it and it sounds about Right because she went from a size 18–20 down too 8–10 within the space of one year after trying to lose the weight for years

It’s the same story as that rich kid, you know the one. Rich father, not done much with her life. Married to older guy always in designer gear brought by dad.

Oh yeh hira lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.