Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone open a thread for tazz please?

He should be investigated by the authorities at least for taking donations and not accounting for each penny.

Il do it now xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she really does wait until you hear her voice it’s a match 😂😂😂

arfachaudrymua did the makeup

dont get me started on the model l I see her face plastered on all muas insta :poop:. Typical get married and become an insta couplegoals. She has the deepest scottish accent sounds almost man like. No wonder she never posts videos of herself talking. :ROFLMAO:She definitely married up her husband works in a goood job in west london. she’s a typical clout chaser, purposely getting makeup done by instagram muas to book in model time looool and followers but never interacts with them, her husband definitely could’ve done better , wondering how they met considering he’s from a good family in west London and she seems like a typical Pakistani clout chaser making her move from her little salon owning ass in Glasgow to London to show she moved up, got most of her followers after she got married and promoted it so much a clear nobody before 😂😂
don’t understand how she became a “model“ she looks scary without makeup I’ll spare showing you guys as she definitely had some really bad work done too looking like a constipated horse in both the pictures, her face is shaped is odd.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why do these young (and some old enough to know better) do that to their faces. They wipe out any hint of ethnicity in order to look racially ambiguous and vaguely Persian (The way they lust after looking anything but south Asian). The work isn’t good or understated, the lips look over filled and the whole face frozen, contoured to hell and back with spidery fake lashes for an every day look. They may look good in touched up photos but insta face in the wild is a whole different story.

Reactions: 9
💯💯 only time they remember their ethnicity when it comes to making an extra buck through insta brand promoting, modelling or their wedding day. other times it’s trying to avoid talks about south asia as they say we live in uk but they’re happy to cash in on south asian culture they know nothing about whilst trying to be accepted into the white and arab culture
tired of muas using models with european features who don’t even look south asian edit, filters and cosmetics is not a compliment when it’s overdone to promote pakistani looks and and when they do their skin is whiten to the point they look ashy or they don’t get as much recognition as they don’t look fake like the pictures above

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
EWWW she doesn’t look good at all. I saw her in reality she is very round and I don’t get how she got her husband either. Arfa and all the makeup artists delete all their negative comments this way feedback is very positive. Arfa always uses filters, insecure much. I heard from someone who knows the couple they are broke after their instagram wedding. Zunoon and her in-laws didn’t want her sitting on her ass the whole day so now she’s selling herself on insta to make extra ££££. They didn’t go on a proper honeymoon either went to turkey which is cheap and take only cheap vacations and they cant afford to have kids or move out so live with the in-laws. I think she’s will have to pop out kids soon to lock in zunoon

• Wow
You can always tell when someone has class and when they are a road man.

Rxkeya posting every detail with her boyfriend. Spare us.

Do we need to see the bedroom? It’s crass.

What is she conveying here? It feels like she is trying a little too hard.

We get it, you’re grateful and relieved you can travel for free. Keep it private and giving up on the business was a bad move. You always need your own funds or you risk financial abuse.

It’s entertaining but pitiful her validation of herself and pride via a man.

Whoever close to Arfa and Zunoon said this clearly doesn‘t like them 😂
Are they cousins??? :poop:
I’m sure the parents paid for the wedding from what it seems Arfa never had any income or stable work. She does comes across as extremely vain only posting and commenting on pictures of herself

Also, not surprised about influencers being broke and trying to appear classy nearly all spend their life savings on showing off designer and on weddings trying to keep up with a certain lifestyle . It’s sad the extent they would go to appear more ‘instagramable’

If we take a look 99% of desi influencers with high followings have a man and we glorify them for having so. In a culture where relationships are glorified influencers like Arfa, Rxkeya many more use this as bait for instagram followers therefore their pride, validation and so called income only happens when a man is in their life. It’s disgusting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This!!!!! Which business did Rxyeka give up on????
Zunoon shared a picture of Arfa with the 🏆 wife emoji. fair to say he knows Arfa is nothing more than a trophy wife. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: proves my point it's all about appearances, not reality nor love. The best house, car, wife, just a belonging that makes them look better, and she is at his beck and call. In other terms she’s with him for money and he for her youth and Arfa has nothing better to offer, explains why she’s always flaunting on instagram looking for suitors when Zunoon ditches her 😂Embarrassing on how they parade around a derogatory relationship, backhanded compliment

another trash couple on the chav list.
arfa moves so much in her videos with the same poses. does she have ants in her pants? (n)

imo nafeesa and hina look more authentic and suited to modelling yet underrated.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know anything about the MUA Glam mua the guy? I’ve been looking for stuff on him but can’t find anything I think his situation is strange

Reactions: 3
Her and her sister have been posting their new ‘home’ their family lived in a basic house in Crawley for years and the little sister with her 3 kids and hubby also lived crammed up in that shoe box house.
I know their dad had cancer which is sad so I think that’s what she meant by ‘I’ve been through so much it’s been a difficult year’ blah blah. No offence by Yasmin is one heartless witch who doesn’t give a duck abojt anyones health or illnesss. Someone I know had a poorly father and Yasmin treated her so bad. She did destination weddings and paid penny’s to her staff all whilst making 15-25k including flights and trips. Most girls went for free or she paid pittance of £50 per day!

Now, her family have seemed to have bought a big house? Her father is fighting cancer and they’ve somehow got a huge house? Sounds dodgy to me.
And as for Sara! She’s just a beg like Yasmin With her fake accent and always hanging out with an Indian guy going on dates called aaron amani

probs sleeping with him for free designer bits. These girls have basic jobs how they affording Dior bags and van cleef this and Cartier that. Unless they’re scamming or got sugar daddies!

she was never super fat she was just healthy and had big thighs and ass but no boobs. She eats like a pig and then cries how she gained weight. As for Sara, I reckon she has had some op. But I do know she was trying to lose weight for ages but you cannot loseweight within a year! She was nearly a size 18/20 to now 8/10? And to have no belly fat or loose fat is defo done by surgery. No matter how much you gym you’ll always see loose skin on the arms or belly

It’s her dad she mentioned he has cancer and I think he’s cancer free but saying that doesn’t seem like she truly cares more than she cares about her knock off products that are a literal copy of LUSH! She usually lush similar ingredients. If you scroll down you’ll see on her page right at the bottom how she loved lush and was obsessed. She just got a pricier version. Her lip balms/scrubs, hair shampoos I remember I used years
Ago and smelt exactly like lush’s discontinued ‘squeaky clean hair shampoo bar’ felt the same texture hers was just red and in a bottle liquid form. I remember saying it to her and got blocked 😂

her brand is heavily copied and influenced by Lush!

Lush knock off version and selling super high price. Her dad had cancer which is so sad he’s a lovely man . But even whilst there she couldn’t resist to put her money grabbing mind at ease and focus on her prayers

She’s usually with her Weasley man who’s she’s hiding

Any one know any tea on makeupbymyra and her hoe sisters?
Sadaf hussain
Myra hussain from Wembley sides they live 2 mins from nawabs

She never is she’s with her Weasley looking man who’s hidden
Also born Yasmin & her sister Sara have completely ruined their faces with too much filler & Botox in the last year or so. They’ve got swollen, puffy pillow faces & are always using filters in every video & pic they post. Can’t believe yasmin that owns a skincare company can’t even post her real face without filter or a heavy full face of make up these days. Not a good look for a skincare brand owner & if people comment on her constant use of filters she goes absolutely mad on her stories, really aggressive etc. I swear these influencers who are always trying to flog their own cheap branded poorly made products don’t even use their own stuff cos it ruins the skin/hair etc …. Really bad imo & they’re lie so much just for sales. Disgusting

@truth33

I agree . I can’t recognise her. Is she qualified to give weight loss advice?

I wouldn’t take advice from someone whose strategies may or may not work for me (different age, body structure) plus there is a credibility issue when you look at how she has ruined her face at a young age you wonder what radical steps she took to lose the weight?

She seems like she lacks direction / career options.

Does anyone know anything about the MUA Glam mua the guy? I’ve been looking for stuff on him but can’t find anything I think his situation is strange
Iv wondeted bout him too...hes so odd looking with those disgusting baboon lips 🤢

Iv wondeted bout him too...hes so odd looking with those disgusting baboon lips 🤢

I know there vile. His whole situation just confuses me like he’s obviously into men which is fine there’s no issue whatever makes you happy it’s just not the norm for a Pakistani man to be so openly like that his mum seems quite Islamic & I would just like to know some background on him I’m intrigued

Anyone seen Annam Ahmed's registry wedding pics? Why does it just look like a whole photoshoot instead of an event?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.