Pakistani influencers and instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks she's sold over 10,000 of these crappy outfits which I find very hard to believe especially since she doesn't even outsource the stitching and has a hand operated machine. If she really has then I hope HMRC are aware ;)

Reactions: 2
Instead of posting her “orders” why doesn’t he do something to help this “independent business woman”.

Seriously he thinks he can

1. Rip of people giving charity for a “mosque”
2. Peddle this “love story” out of a cousin
3. Not pay tax or declare her earnings
4. Claim benefits when he has £100k plus in donations in his bank account

And he does it all so publically.

If anyone knows his address (don’t post it here) please report him to the hmrc and police.

Reactions: 1
can somebody give info on qs organics? Whats the need for a thousand giveaways weekly? Surely your product must speak for itself without telling people to comment as many times to enter lol

Reactions: 3
It’s just overpriced castor oil. If it was the miracle product that she thinks it is then she wouldn’t be selling it on only social media

Saw that Sonia Zarine MUA and Vanity Femme were at the same expo event yesterday... Must have been awkward 😂

Her and her sister have been posting their new ‘home’ their family lived in a basic house in Crawley for years and the little sister with her 3 kids and hubby also lived crammed up in that shoe box house.
I know their dad had cancer which is sad so I think that’s what she meant by ‘I’ve been through so much it’s been a difficult year’ blah blah. No offence by Yasmin is one heartless witch who doesn’t give a duck abojt anyones health or illnesss. Someone I know had a poorly father and Yasmin treated her so bad. She did destination weddings and paid penny’s to her staff all whilst making 15-25k including flights and trips. Most girls went for free or she paid pittance of £50 per day!

Now, her family have seemed to have bought a big house? Her father is fighting cancer and they’ve somehow got a huge house? Sounds dodgy to me.
And as for Sara! She’s just a beg like Yasmin With her fake accent and always hanging out with an Indian guy going on dates called aaron amani

probs sleeping with him for free designer bits. These girls have basic jobs how they affording Dior bags and van cleef this and Cartier that. Unless they’re scamming or got sugar daddies!

she was never super fat she was just healthy and had big thighs and ass but no boobs. She eats like a pig and then cries how she gained weight. As for Sara, I reckon she has had some op. But I do know she was trying to lose weight for ages but you cannot loseweight within a year! She was nearly a size 18/20 to now 8/10? And to have no belly fat or loose fat is defo done by surgery. No matter how much you gym you’ll always see loose skin on the arms or belly

It’s her dad she mentioned he has cancer and I think he’s cancer free but saying that doesn’t seem like she truly cares more than she cares about her knock off products that are a literal copy of LUSH! She usually lush similar ingredients. If you scroll down you’ll see on her page right at the bottom how she loved lush and was obsessed. She just got a pricier version. Her lip balms/scrubs, hair shampoos I remember I used years
Ago and smelt exactly like lush’s discontinued ‘squeaky clean hair shampoo bar’ felt the same texture hers was just red and in a bottle liquid form. I remember saying it to her and got blocked 😂

her brand is heavily copied and influenced by Lush!

Lush knock off version and selling super high price. Her dad had cancer which is so sad he’s a lovely man . But even whilst there she couldn’t resist to put her money grabbing mind at ease and focus on her prayers

She’s usually with her Weasley man who’s she’s hiding

Any one know any tea on makeupbymyra and her hoe sisters?
Sadaf hussain
Myra hussain from Wembley sides they live 2 mins from nawabs

She never is she’s with her Weasley looking man who’s hidden
Omg has anyone seen yasmin Karimis latest reel on her insta pages? It’s so misleading. She’s wearing a FULL face of make up and promoting her vitamin c oil which she’s drenching on her full make up skin and then applying an acne face mask on top of it and doesn’t she realise that we can all see her full face of heavy make up which she’s tried to keep as natural as possible. I’m not being mean now and I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again for the owner of a skincare brand she has absolutely terrible skin! And hair at that! She wears hair extensions, cos she cut her so short she said on stories a few months ago due to it being in bad condition and her products are hair and face yet she has bad hair and bad skin and this reel is just terrible. I hate it so much when these influencers bring out product ranges which do nothing for peoples skin - I know this as I bought several of her products a couple of years ago and they did zero for my skin and hair. Her shampoo is cheap asf, horrible ingredients and better off buying cheap tack from the pound shop than her “luxury” range of overpriced bullshit. How are these influencers getting away with such cheap and nasty products?! Honestly it’s so wrong that they’re allowed to sell hair and skincare without it being tested in proper labs & going through processes.
But yasmin is taking the absolute piss out of people with her latest reel. We can all see her make up!

Her hair is extensions?

That explains why she has that done up pakistani actresses look all the time.

Who has the time to do all this? The hair is always freebies as she promotes it (without declaring it as an ad).

All of these influencers have thinning hair because they keep grabbing all the free blow dries. They are damaging their hair to look perfect. It must be “highly pressurising” for them to keep up this perfection.

Not as pressured as brain surgery but competitive.

I think the bulk of her income coming from breeding those horrible cats. Her cousin then sells them on gumtree. Boss babe.

Her hair is extensions?

That explains why she has that done up pakistani actresses look all the time.

Who has the time to do all this? The hair is always freebies as she promotes it (without declaring it as an ad).

All of these influencers have thinning hair because they keep grabbing all the free blow dries. They are damaging their hair to look perfect. It must be “highly pressurising” for them to keep up this perfection.

Not as pressured as brain surgery but competitive.

I think the bulk of her income coming from breeding those horrible cats. Her cousin then sells them on gumtree. Boss babe.
Omg on Gumtree 😲😱 those cats are horrible I agree and wow she’s always posting to “apply” on her website to buy a cat from her. Lol these girls are desperate and her brand obviously isn’t doing well cos her products are such tit quality

Omg on Gumtree 😲😱 those cats are horrible I agree and wow she’s always posting to “apply” on her website to buy a cat from her. Lol these girls are desperate and her brand obviously isn’t doing well cos her products are such tit quality
how are you hating on cats lol? Is life that bad right now 😂

• Haha
Lol, has anyone seen the scam.mua page pop up following on from a TikTok that blew up about extortionate MUA rates? A few of the reviews have prompted Shaneeq to call it sLaNdER and as usual, she is using the religious card talking about rizq. 🙄 These hypocrites make me seethe. People have the right to review a badly received service but it doesn’t make it illegal, lol. These MUAs should really grow a thicker skin or do something about the crappy ‘services’ they are providing. This particular one clearly thrives off the drama.

Reactions: 6
LOOOL most of them be about Shaneeq is quite hilarious. why does she only remember Islam when it comes to being others down shes a hypocrite. For her to say illegal is funny, bad reviews is not illegal instead it’s constructive feedback, they have paid for your service and had a right to say how they feel whether it’d be good or bad.

I have to the rate the MUA community they have normalised charging extortionate prices and sticking up for each other in stupidity seem part of a cult. But they still lack to understand people are happy to pay the price if the service matches the level. I always found it confusing on how MUAs can have brides book back to back as it can have an impact on the level of service provided if there are any delays e.g. road incident, delays at venue or getting ready. And it seems most of these reviews stated exactly that. I don’t give f on how experienced you are charging £950+ for 2 hours per bride plus ADDITIONAL is madness, I am truly taken back people are willing to pay this hopefully this is a start to regulated MUA prices and to clearly state if a picture is filtered as it’s a marketing scam.

Reactions: 4
LOOOL most of them be about Shaneeq is quite hilarious. why does she only remember Islam when it comes to being others down shes a hypocrite

I have to the rate the MUA community they have normalised charging extortionate prices and sticking up for each other in stupidity seem part of a cult. But they still lack to understand people are happy to pay the price if the service matches the level. I always found it confusing on how MUAs can have brides book back to back as it can have an impact on the level of service provided if there are any delays e.g. road incident, delays at venue or getting ready. And it seems most of these reviews stated exactly this. I don’t give f on how experienced you are charging £950+ for 2 hours per bride plus ADDITIONAL is madness, I am truly taken back people are willing to pay this hopefully this is a start to regulated MUA prices and to clearly state if a picture is filtered as it’s a marketing scam.
Yeah, it’s ridiculous - paying £950/£1k to look like a pasty white cloned bride. Shaneeq is a one trick pony that caters to the typical desi community that is obsessed with looking whiter than a corpse. Sebinah has really lovely tanned skin and she even washed her out. That’s obviously what she means by her brand 😂

Funny how western MUAs don’t even charge close to what these Asian MUAs do but all of them use the same equipment in their kit? I get there’s a difference between coverage with western and Asian brides, but it’s well known that the Asian wedding industry as a whole exploits people. So so shameless.

What was said about Shaneeq?

I would never use a south Asian or insta famous mua. They are hardcore narc.

What was said about Shaneeq?

I would never use a south Asian or insta famous mua. They are hardcore narc.
People reviewed about her being late and complaining about aspects such as the size of the hotel room or other people being in the same room, e.g. another stylist getting one of the reviewer’s husband ready at the same time. There was also something mentioned about the makeup being rushed and then her taking the money and running off. Hardly reviews that a civil court would class as slanderous or libellous 🙄 just because Shaneeq did a stint in corporate law, she thinks she is the fountain of knowledge on all things law.

Corpse 😂🤣🤣 Very true!
They are reviews from real brides sharing their experience with MUAs good and bad. With Shaneeq brides shared her prices, crappy attitude and how she refused to the anything other than her signature glam. If you are a makeup a you do what I paid you to do not what you want to do to me leave that on your so called filtered models.

I am glad this trended started, it’s about time people called them out for their service and give light to both the good and bad MUAs.

That’s good to know.

Her posts were the BTEC lawyer special.

Has she not seen business reviews on google etc? We live in an era where it’s not illegal to share your views in a “business”.

Sounds like this client has a valid response to her. It is beyond belief how she has got away with no in-depth reviews so far. She thinks it’s ok to book in 3 clients in one morning YET the brown noser turned up to vanityfemme wedding for the whole day - for free!!! For someone who fits in multiple brides per day (with a bad attitude) she needs to ask herself why she felt the need to give up so much money to brown nose a nasty chavvy social media narc like vanity! Nice one.

Can you cut and paste the tik tok please?

I’m not in there.

I can’t wait for others to review her.

She needs her own page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.