Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh...I may have just figured it out!!! 💡💡💡

THAT is probably why they're suing him for an amount like that! Their debt collectors researched him and found he's on YouTube and the fact that he's made it obvious he has patreon, obvious he spends eating out, obvious he spends a tit ton on drinks, etc. So they're not going to write this one off as a sad sack poor fellow cuz they know he COULD pay it and just chose NOT to!!!
Hmmmm.... You might be on to something... Do you think creditors have the resources to do this research though? I guess if it is in fact a small time bank, then maybe so... But I couldn't see a Chase or some other big corp. spending the time or resources to... But what do I know 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
At Disney beer prices, Nate could have just one beer instead of 3 and have that debt paid off in less than 6 months!
This over doing now limitless to me is an insult to his viewers, his old videos persona and to how he dealt with Veronica on screen by the vlogs whether it was comedy or not.

Hmmmm.... You might be on to something... Do you think creditors have the resources to do this research though? I guess if it is in fact a small time bank, then maybe so... But I couldn't see a Chase or some other big corp. spending the time or resources to... But what do I know 😂 😂
Yeah, I agree. Chase would totally write you off for that amount, IMHO (and from my experience - ugh :( ) (though it COULD still be "sold" to a debt collector who would also try and get it from you)

BUT yeah, a small time bank would likely put up more of a fight. Especially if they handed it off to a debt collector agency and that agency has people who do some quick internet searches and probably could come up with the stuff we've come up with (i.e. dirt on him) - it's so easy these days to have a large social media footprint, and being a YouTuber doesn't help him. In that case, if it looks like he's splashing money all around living the high life, they'd sure as hell try and fight it - and probably win.

Not entirely related but somewhat, my brother worked for a company that actually had P.I.'s who went out pretty much followed people who were trying to get BIG TIME money from people's insurance companies after a car accident they both were involved in. The P.I.'s would have film footage of them walking around fine, going about their business, etc. while they were telling the insurance company the opposite - or sending in physician notes that they were holed up at home in a neck brace. Some pretty interesting stuff, the things they'd get caught doing which would negate their case!

Reactions: 2
Credit One appears to specialize in giving credit cards to people with limited and bad credit so they might be more likely to pursue non-payment in court. I assume if they win Nate will be paying the debt plus the cost of suing him.

Oh and still no divorce case filed. My assumption at this point is they are back together. Good for them but also weird to mislead people.

Credit One appears to specialize in giving credit cards to people with limited and bad credit so they might be more likely to pursue non-payment in court. I assume if they win Nate will be paying the debt plus the cost of suing him.

Oh and still no divorce case filed. My assumption at this point is they are back together. Good for them but also weird to mislead people.
The "divorced/not divorced" thing just doesn't bother me. I separated from my first husband, as we just couldn't get along very well as married people. I loved him, he loved me, but sometimes love isn't enough... We stayed married on paper, and he kept me on his health insurance, I helped him with household stuff, FWB's? Yep, sometimes... :) and when we each met someone else, we got divorced. I did have a bit of hope in my heart that we'd be able to reconcile one day, but we didn't.

So, if Nate's situation is anything like mine was..what's he supposed to say? "We're staying married because she has great health insurance and my sh!t could give out any day now" ? The backlash on that would be a nightmare for him...lol.

Anyway..just rambling. He still shouldn't act like he's got no one, and is lonely..especially when viewers aren't stupid, and catch the tiny shoes on the shoe mat in his videos.

Reactions: 1
The "divorced/not divorced" thing just doesn't bother me. I separated from my first husband, as we just couldn't get along very well as married people. I loved him, he loved me, but sometimes love isn't enough... We stayed married on paper, and he kept me on his health insurance, I helped him with household stuff, FWB's? Yep, sometimes... :) and when we each met someone else, we got divorced. I did have a bit of hope in my heart that we'd be able to reconcile one day, but we didn't.

So, if Nate's situation is anything like mine was..what's he supposed to say? "We're staying married because she has great health insurance and my sh!t could give out any day now" ? The backlash on that would be a nightmare for him...lol.

Anyway..just rambling. He still shouldn't act like he's got no one, and is lonely..especially when viewers aren't stupid, and catch the tiny shoes on the shoe mat in his videos.
I think the thing is - is he purports to act like this little jolly chubby guy who's just amazed at the world around him and in awe of the magic of Disney and so grateful for all his kind friends who bestow upon him DVC stays and the like.

In reality, it wasn't just him setting up his sad lonely Christmas tree at the Poly when gifted a DVC stay. She was there. It's not just him eating solitary pizza at the Boardwalk. She was there. He was just fine hanging out w/ her and possibly getting a 2nd free beer after lying about it spilling in the bathroom at IoA. ETC.

In reality, I don't give a tit if they're together or not. But when it comes to taking free stuff from people under the guise - and / or using the shtick - that you're a sad jolly little innocent wide-eyed fat guy who was scorned by his true love, it's another thing. And V. is reaping the benefits. Not cool, in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, that's really a small-time debt, in the grand scheme of things.

THAT is probably why they're suing him for an amount like that! Their debt collectors researched him and found he's on YouTube and the fact that he's made it obvious he has patreon, obvious he spends eating out, obvious he spends a tit ton on drinks, etc. So they're not going to write this one off as a sad sack poor fellow cuz they know he COULD pay it and just chose NOT to!!!
You hit the nail on the head. Normally, companies write-off cases such as these, because the billable hours needed to file, let alone adjudicate such matters would be met in 2 hours. Even if you're farming off the court petition filing to your paralegals, it's not worth your time. Companies generally lump up dead beats, and try selling off their unrecoverable balances to debt collectors whenever possible.

Nate's presence on YouTube makes him an easy mark. His potential earnings can be calculated, and the chance of recovery would be 100% here. A lien against earnings would net the balance in under a month. A high risk creditor likely has a whole department of fledgling lawyers and legal secretaries, dedicated to small claims matters. Nate's goose is cooked if it goes to "trial". Like you said, he should settle really fast, in case he becomes responsible for the petitoner's legal fees.

How disgusting to treat lie and fool those that somehow were the ones only ones that would got you to where you are. The truth always will show itself. Respect your audience.

I think she left to hurt him. She never expected he would return after moving back home. The fact that he did and vlogging again now she starting returning and do her own vlogs and exposing Gracie at him something that she has over him. When that didn't work is like when they came together at Universal it was a deal agreement of sorts. She will not leave she wants to continue getting the benefits. Does he care what's going on no because love to him is blind.

Last edited:
Is it possible that it was a joint card and the expectation is that his ex was to be paying it and didn't. Thus when they sue, they would sue both parties on the card?

Is it possible that it was a joint card and the expectation is that his ex was to be paying it and didn't. Thus when they sue, they would sue both parties on the card?
Only he is listed on the 2018 CC statement that was scanned w/ the court docs. And only he is listed as the defendant.

Edited to add: If he had a card and allowed her to be a "user" (not necessary a joint account but just "user"), it'd still be on him if she racked up the bills on HIS card.

Check out her Insta. She is posting in answer to many of the questions I’ve read here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Bahahaha Veronica, sweetie. Try to not make it SO bleeping OBVIOUS that you read here🤣🤣🤣

Also, tell Nate to stay away from candles before he torches his apartment complex and giggles like a maniac about it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so yes confirmed they got divorced in Osceola county. Divorce case started 6/28/2021 and finalized 7/15/2021. Pretty sure the last time I checked Osceola was well before 6/28. Not buying the Kansas thing Veronica. LMAO.

Credit One is a predatory credit card issuer. They specialize in giving cards to people with low credit scores. They are known to be relentless with insane interest rates and ridiculous fees. I honestly don't know how they are allowed to legally do what they do. That dollar amount he's being sued for could easily be just for some BS fees they charged for "late" payments they claim they never received.

He owes Credit One Bank $901.90 unpaid as of 2018.

So either this is a small time bank (I never heard of it, to be honest) OR he REALLY pissed them off OR there's more to the story than the court docs show at the moment?
Yeah, that's really a small-time debt, in the grand scheme of things.

I don't see how Mr. Patreon and all that can't pay down a debt like that. The minimum monthly payment had to be like $30/mo., if that. If he's got money to be eating and drinking all the time in the parks, he's got it to pay the debt.
I agree that seems like an odd amount to go to court over. I would assume most would just do a charge-off. I actually have 2 credit cards with Credit One, a Visa and a Mastercard, both get cash back rewards. It's not as well known as Capital One. Generally, I believe most people that have them are usually those starting out (have little to no credit) or are repairing their credit. I got mine when I was trying to rebuild mine. They both have annual fees (charged/spread out monthly). Depending on which card he has, his payments could be around $50 a month with the balance stated, as the higher the balance, the more the monthly payment is and goes up much more than other cards I have. When I had a $900 balance on one of them, the minimum payment was $48; and when it had a $1200 balance, it was $72 a month. I don't know all his financials, but that should be doable, unless he's got more debt that we're obviously not going to be aware of unless he says so or more suits were to come to light.

I know many have had to rely on credit cards to make it through this pandemic, but if you're constantly spending frivolous amounts on dinners you can't afford for the possibility of enough views to cover it, you need to find other things to vlog about if you can't support your increasing debt. It's one thing if you have it like that, but it's not worth screwing your credit up. There are plenty of free and cheap things to go vlog about in Central FL.

Ok so yes confirmed they got divorced in Osceola county. Divorce case started 6/28/2021 and finalized 7/15/2021. Pretty sure the last time I checked Osceola was well before 6/28. Not buying the Kansas thing Veronica. LMAO.
The Kansas City thing is absolutely bullshit AND just because they are divorced on paper, doesn’t mean they don’t duck around IRL.

People get divorced on paper for a multitude of reasons everyday and still remain together. I have several close friends who were married then found out they get more government benefits if they are divorced. So boom divorced in the government’s eyes but still very much together

Last edited:
Unnecessary Drama? They're the ones opening the door to drama! We audiences are humans not stupid bafoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.