Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I felt it was time this guy had his own thread. To me he is one of the few bearable local disney vloggers, such a jolly personable man who often makes me laugh. He is kind of like a Disney vlogger santa

Only negatives for me is the slow mo food shots and when her partners up with other vloggers.

Reactions: 18

SleepingMeh

I mean thats what y'all sound like. But seriously they aren't engaged I was just messing with you internet detectives. Even if they both put out vlogs addressing this y'all wouldn't be happy. "Oh my gwad they are covering up something "🙄
This is a gossip site. The fuck else we gonna talk about? The weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HitMeWithTheTea

New video, and he is wearing some sort of sweat band under the fedora, as someone recommended here...

I'm glad that if he is reading here (lighter shirts, headbands, etc) that he is taking the recommendations into consideration, unlike the Bojos who keep their kid online for creeps and pervs to see...

I know some here don't care for Nate, and think his whole persona is fake, but I'd still take him everyday and twice on Sunday over the Bojos...

And no, I'm not at an 🥚 level here with the guy, so dont get it twisted... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Holmes83

I think Super Enthused Jackie is ours
We like her videos as well. Nate is just always so damn happy to be there and so genuinely appreciative of everything he’s able to do. The video he did from the Polynesian bungalow when he was decorating his little Christmas tree... oh bless I said “I totally want to send him a Christmas card!” And how he literally gets teary eyed looking at things... such an endearing fellow.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
A picture speaks a thousand words...lol
I like Nate's videos in general though, but that dude's look was too funny...lol
nate looks.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MegaDriver

A dog is not a child when people break up one gets the dog I don’t believe it
You should really read up on modern divorces. Pet custody is a real thing.
Nate is super fake. It is all an act and his ex wife is even worse. He plays up the wholesome doofas for the camera but really is manipulative and mean. His wife left him for a married man I saw on Guru. He pretends he was let go because of COVID but really he quit to do YouTube. He doesn’t care about the parks or Disney he just cares about his views
If Nate doesn't care about Disney or the parks, his extensive memorabilia collection and apartment are the greatest head fakes ever. Imagine wearing a Disney mask at Knoebbels or Dutch Wonderland just to keep the rouse up?

Nate balled like a child when Veronica left. To the point his mother-in-law commented on his now removed video. I must say, dude is on heck of an actor based on your comment. Forget Disney. He needs to audition for films.

I couldn't dislike Veronica more. She's not funny, adds nothing to enhance the experience, comes across as needy and childlike. Nate can find someone better. (cough) Erica (cough).

(Not saying Erica is remotely interested in him. It just would be a decimating revenge on his ex, if they hooked up).

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I'm obsessed with the US Office so him being from Scranton is enough for me to want to marry him :ROFLMAO:
But for real he is definitely one of the more tolerable WDW vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mark81

VIP Member
I started this thread, not to kiss his ass ( why would I, I dont know him or even live in US) but because I thought with his following he deserved his own thread as others have.

I'm not heavily invested in him (don't even watch every video) I don't care about his personal life. He isn't a couple channel and doesn't bring his personal life into them so therefore it's none of my business. The disney vlogger niche is pretty problematic with some very annoying, entitled, fake, rude, arrogant vloggers. They also seem to think they are saving the world with their videos.

PMM is the best of a generally bad bunch. Not saying he is perfect, and he probably does play up the almost ned flanders style nice guy, but his gentle manner and tone, informative, genuine disney passion, make his videos nice to watch for 20 mins to get a disney fix. Sure he does repeat words over and over but tbh I don't pick up on that as much as other vloggers repeatedness.

His approach to food is a bit concerning but again, they all do that and I just skip food bits sometimes.

For me the struggle to find watchable disney vloggers is real, so his channel is a bit of a relief. If anyone is over invested I'd say its the people trying overly hard to slag him off, comes across as personal axe to grind.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Mark81

VIP Member
Nate is super fake. It is all an act and his ex wife is even worse. He plays up the wholesome doofas for the camera but really is manipulative and mean. His wife left him for a married man I saw on Guru. He pretends he was let go because of COVID but really he quit to do YouTube. He doesn’t care about the parks or Disney he just cares about his views
I don't get what makes him super fake or mean in any of that?

If you don't give examples of how he is manipulative and mean it's hard to believe.

His wife left him for a married man, so? That's sad for him.but he doesn't really use his private life in his vlogs so why should we care one way or another? And him.being left for a married man doesn't reflect badly on him

And even if he left to do youtube full time, so what? He's allowed to and plenty of others have done. Again not really our business, sure its a white lie but hardly a hanging offence.

I struggle with the last bit, he always seems very genuine in his love for disney. If he cares for views he can't care all that much, compared to many others he doesn't use click bait, his content is pretty consistent and has a point t to it and he actively tried to be creative and offer something different and interesting during height of pandemic

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Holmes83

Soooooo, I have to say... I adore that guy. He’s so entertaining to watch and I’d totally hang out with him for a drink or whathaveyou. Sometimes I have to be careful that I’m not laughing AT him but rather WITH him, but I really do like him. Dude cracks me up.

Reactions: 10

peedee

Chatty Member
[

I think they don't want to bring the drama such as this has become into it. I know for a fact hes engaged and she is too, to someone else and they are having a double wedding in ak.
He's engaged. She's engaged. They aren't divorced. They hang out together on the down low. And she's widowed now on Facebook. Sounds so legit.

• Haha
I didn't know PMM finally got his own thread!
We are locals and frequent the parks at least 1-3 times a week so we've pretty much seen all the local vloggers "in the wild" plenty of times. I find most to be obnoxious and loud or very odd (hello Mikey Kay!) but surprisingly PMM is the one we've seen a few times now and each time he's so quiet, doing his own thing and just seems very nice. That being said, we experienced something at IOA at the end of April 2021 that still just rubs me the wrong way.
So we hopped into the park after work friday night to get the kids out of the house and on some rides. We were walking into the Dr. Doom area just as PMM AND Veronica (with rings on her left ring finger) were walking out. My husband and I both looked at each other and I just laughed bc he was wearing a black baseball cap like it's his disguise. He was clearly not vlogging, no fedora, no camera and V was there. Well, we must have been walking the same direction at a similar pace so we saw them over and over. They were both 100% drinking beer. Fast forward to the end of the night and my kids decide on Hagrids for the final ride and as they walk away PMM and V leave Three Broomsticks with full beers and get in line behind a few people behind my kids. At this point my husband and I jump in line to get a drink before the park closes (in about 15-20mins). 10 mins into our wait we just made it inside and are next to be served when PMM enters, skips the whole line and everyone waiting at the bar and asks for a new beer bc he "spilled" his in the bathroom. He wasn't rude or demanding but I still can't imagine skipping the long line and asking for a new beer with an obvious BS story. Anyone that watches his videos knows he enjoys a beer and quickly! The wait time was 65mins (we always find it to be much less than the posted time when it's the end of day) so there was NO way they were done riding in 10 mins. My husband and I get our drinks and head to the exit of Hagrids and watch the ride and wait for our kids and about 25-30 mins later out comes PMM and V. My kids exited 2 mins later. I asked the kids if PMM was behind them in line and they said yes, with his not wife a few people behind them and after a few mins the line split and they went different directions.
So Im guessing he downs his drink and came up with the story to get a new beer? IDK.
If Universal didn't have the 1 drink per person rule I would have left my husband and walked out to see if he got back in line LOL.... but I can't resist my Hogs Tea :D
But I don't buy the spilt bathroom beer AT ALL since he was in line for a ride 10 mins earlier. But it's not even the beer scheme, it's the skipping the line and entitlement. A few others behind us also felt this way -like seriously, this guy is just skipping the line with this lame story?! You are free to ask whatever you want but get in line and wait like the rest of us.

Also is this a thing? Have I been missing out on free beers by not "spilling" mine? So much lost money!!! LOL! JK 😇

• Wow

HitMeWithTheTea

I wouldnt be surprised if he is messing with both of them..

Some people already think him an jackie have been fooling around for awhile on the low..
I don't subscribe to this theory... I think he would love for that to happen, but he is 1000% friend zoned... I think she is out of his league for sure...

ybme67

Chatty Member
I enjoy Nate’s videos. So much more than Adam the Woo or the staycation Trackers

Hammerstone

VIP Member
He owes Credit One Bank $901.90 unpaid as of 2018.

Suing for that amount is a bit irregular, as I have experience in this area due to being saddled with tens of thousands of dollars worth of bills from an unfortunate circumstance that wasn't of my doing from 15+ years ago (as in, bad relationship stuff) .

Typically, a credit card company will reach out to you multiple times to attempt to get you to pay. If you want to, in good faith, try and pay the bill but don't have $901, many will negotiate a lower balance just to get SOME money from you. And if that doesn't work, for an amount like that under $1,000, a CC company will typically (at least in back in the day) write you off as a loss as it often would cost more to fight it in court than the amount owed.

So either this is a small time bank (I never heard of it, to be honest) OR he REALLY pissed them off OR there's more to the story than the court docs show at the moment?
I'm just looking forward to..

"Hey friends, today I am in court to see if I'm going to get hammered for more money. Lets go do this!"

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Heres what I'm wondering. In the video she is clearly there in the begining. But some point it cuts and Nate has been crying. Is she still there or did she leave? He clearly was upset. Love is a great and horrible thing at the same time. I wouldn't doubt if she was there for the free stay and she also doesn't want him to show her to "give people the wrong idea." I don't know just thought. Nate might be getting played.
It does look like he was crying. So what did she do? Leave in a fit of rage? But then still post - and keep up - smiley FB Christmas greetings "from our family to yours" ?!? Really strange!

I think he’s realised his channel performs significantly better without Veronica. His views are on the up and up and maybe he doesn’t want to mess with his new formula?

Her channel does very poorly by comparison, so it’s clear who the “star” of the channel always was.

I try to watch him pretty quickly after he uploads these days and I couldn’t bear the channel when it was the two of them.
It seems like it, based off what y'all say but that still seems shady to me if she's reaping the rewards. Big IF, obviously.

Many of her recent pics (even this year) show either what looks like a wedding band or a set on her left ring finger (and that other poster said she had rings on at IOA earlier this year) so if you're back together (or never even really were truly apart :unsure: ), then it's shady IMHO if you're still carrying on like the lonely sadsack to get $ and free DVC stays.

I mean thats what y'all sound like. But seriously they aren't engaged I was just messing with you internet detectives. Even if they both put out vlogs addressing this y'all wouldn't be happy. "Oh my gwad they are covering up something "🙄
Blah blah blah. It's a fucking gossip forum.

So it's OK for you to gossip about the Trackers but not us about Nate?
Oh, that's right, because you LOVE him. 🤣

1624102920813.png

He's engaged. She's engaged. They aren't divorced. They hang out together on the down low. And she's widowed now on Facebook. Sounds so legit.
I know we're on here sleuthing but it's just juvenile to keep changing your FB feed based on what some peeps say on here. It only makes you look like you are / were really trying to hide something, Veronica.

And to put that you were widowed? Even as a joke, that's a fucker move and a slap in the face to every woman who was really widowed from the love of their lives. That just proves you really ARE a fucker in real life to write such a thing in jest to "troll" some people. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart