Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so yes confirmed they got divorced in Osceola county. Divorce case started 6/28/2021 and finalized 7/15/2021. Pretty sure the last time I checked Osceola was well before 6/28. Not buying the Kansas thing Veronica. LMAO.
I had previously checked Osceola too!!! and never found anything. Too weird!

And why the hell would they file in Osceola when they both live in Orange?

Even his court papers still have him at the address both you and I found (or, I'm presuming you found the same one as me)

Reactions: 3
The Kansas City thing is absolutely bullshit AND just because they are divorced on paper, doesn’t mean they don’t duck around IRL.

People get divorced on paper for a multitude of reasons everyday and still remain together. I have several close friends who were married then found out they get more government benefits if they are divorced. So boom divorced in the governments eyes but still very much together
Yeah just don't make up BS just say "Hey my privacy is important I don't want to share where I live." That is totally acceptable.

If they are together for whatever reason I hope his stans aren't sending him money on assumption they are not together as that seems to be fraudulent to me.

Reactions: 2
I agree that seems like an odd amount to go to court over. I would assume most would just do a charge-off. I actually have 2 credit cards with Credit One, a Visa and a Mastercard, both get cash back rewards. It's not as well known as Capital One. Generally, I believe most people that have them are usually those starting out (have little to no credit) or are repairing their credit. I got mine when I was trying to rebuild mine. They both have annual fees (charged/spread out monthly). Depending on which card he has, his payments could be around $50 a month with the balance stated, as the higher the balance, the more the monthly payment is and goes up much more than other cards I have. When I had a $900 balance on one of them, the minimum payment was $48; and when it had a $1200 balance, it was $72 a month. I don't know all his financials, but that should be doable, unless he's got more debt that we're obviously not going to be aware of unless he says so or more suits were to come to light.

I know many have had to rely on credit cards to make it through this pandemic, but if you're constantly spending frivolous amounts on dinners you can't afford for the possibility of enough views to cover it, you need to find other things to vlog about if you can't support your increasing debt. It's one thing if you have it like that, but it's not worth screwing your credit up. There are plenty of free and cheap things to go vlog about in Central FL.

The CC company writes it off but, like I referenced earlier, they CAN choose to sell the debt to a debt collection agency which is what, I believe, they did here because it also lists LVNV Funding as the third party vs. Nate.

I'm not familiar with those types of CC but if he was trying to rebuild his CC, he sure the hell isn't doing a very good job of it! 🤣 And you're right, if he can buy tit at Disney but not pay his bills, he needs to get his priorities straight cuz it's going to bite him in the ass soon enough.

No wonder it's so hard to just be honest (Nate) with your audience and viewership when behind the scenes your not clean. Hmmm

Reactions: 1
And the divorce record is easy to find, you need to be searching the correct last name.
Oh we all know the real name. It was the county. Why would someone file in a different county than one's residence? I had searched Osceola in the past and nothing came up. Too weird.

Oh we all know the real name. It was the county. Why would someone file in a different county than one's residence? I had searched Osceola in the past and nothing came up. Too weird.
So to Tell you your wrong when you found nothing at Orange and so speculated.

These types people want to prove you wrong but their actions don't prove. It doesn't matter because even if they covered it well the truth would always make it's way somehow or another! They have all the chances there not be need such a post to happen but instead just don't care what is left shown on the vlog and think people are dumb.

Last edited:
The Kansas City thing is absolutely bullshit AND just because they are divorced on paper, doesn’t mean they don’t duck around IRL.

People get divorced on paper for a multitude of reasons everyday and still remain together. I have several close friends who were married then found out they get more government benefits if they are divorced. So boom divorced in the government’s eyes but still very much together
That is so hilarious. Total JennTracker move.

Sure does post a lot of pics in Orlando while living in KC, unless these are all old pics that she tags locations as if she were present. (including Baldwin Park!??!)

Tell you your wrong when you found nothing at Orange and speculated. Thought they never would have to make a post, well you had a chance to you wouldn't had to lmao.
I don't understand a word of what you wrote... 🤣

Yeah just don't make up BS just say "Hey my privacy is important I don't want to share where I live." That is totally acceptable.

If they are together for whatever reason I hope his stans aren't sending him money on assumption they are not together as that seems to be fraudulent to me.
And that one poster said they saw the two of them incognito at IoA back in April.

• Haha
That is so hilarious. Total JennTracker move.

Sure does post a lot of pics in Orlando while living in KC, unless these are all old pics that she tags locations as if she were present. (including Baldwin Park!??!)

I don't understand a word of what you wrote... 🤣

And that one poster said they saw the two of them incognito at IoA back in April.
I respect your research 👏
Good of you to find the proof. It's just when you question why it's seems baseless and a waste to me.

I respect your research 👏
Good of you to find the proof. It's just when you question why it's seems baseless and a waste to me.
Baseless means - without foundation in fact, groundless, for no reason, without proof, etc.

Questioning facts vs. whatever lies they've implied (or told) wouldn't be baseless. Not sure if you're using that word the way you think you're using that word, but whatever. ;)

• Haha
Because when you searched the last time it was brought up, they hadn't filed yet (who knows why), then chose another county to probably keep it lowkey... My guess anywhos... 😂 😂

• Haha
Baseless means - without foundation in fact, groundless, for no reason, without proof, etc.

Questioning facts vs. whatever lies they've implied (or told) wouldn't be baseless. Not sure if you're using that word the way you think you're using that word, but whatever. ;)
:LOL::LOL: I don't know why I didn't use "useless" instead baseless.
Ok lol Thanks
It is factual the research my bad.:p

Nate's living large at the parks but he's not paying a bill and now is getting sued?!l. Maybe he had a legitimate dispute with a charge. On the other hand, he said that his mom and sister were delayed because of super discount budget Spirit Airlines. Ugh. Pony up a little more cash and go Southwest or Virgin, Nate! It's your Mother after all. I find the duality of daily cheapness and theme park extravagance a little weird. Then again, maybe he can deduct business expenses (lavish meals) on his taxes. He's a riddle wrapped in an enigmatic sweatband.

• Heart
Because when you searched the last time it was brought up, they hadn't filed yet (who knows why), then chose another county to probably keep it lowkey... My guess anywhos... 😂 😂
Hmmm fancy and much too good for children.

Internet sleuths, let’s go do this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't like the way he treats his mom and sister.
Not especially since how he ignored his own Mother on an Easter Livestream just saying Hello. What's embarrassing is a viewer had to bring it to his attention, anyhow and she sure did the right thing when he appeared over there in the parks in Pennsylvania.

He never mentioned his family how they were if he got news if they were okay all 2020 not even Christmas. The Poly Bungalow should of been for him and his mom and sister.

Now Mr. Anywho is bringing up them in a livestream, bringing them up at the restaurant you couldn't cancel. He didn't want someone take the spot of fireworks when he had a perfect seating view at the restaurant. He buys himself a hat on his sisters birthday.

He doesn't care one bit if they're delayed. Use American use Delta.. Saying he tried he tried put the blame on Spirit. No go cheap on your own family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ok she or someone with her name does show a Kansas address now with prior Florida addresses so that is likely her. I really don't care enough to dig further but I am amused that she reads here.

Ok she or someone with her name does show a Kansas address now with prior Florida addresses so that is likely her. I really don't care enough to dig further but I am amused that she reads here.
Yeah, I found that address too.

If she lives there for real but seems to never put up pics of the new place on her IG - instead it's all Orlando, it's interesting but...whatever, I guess.

I still find it hilarious that she made that IG story.

I mean, I don't think anyone would really have cared if they were divorced / weren't divorced if he didn't try and sell the lonely jolly ol' chubby guy shtick so hard that people would be gifting him DVC stays because they felt bad for him and wanted to make his Christmas memorable and all that... when she goes and posts "Merry Christmas from our family to yours" on her FB page of pics taken INSIDE that very Poly room he was gifted for being a lonely jolly ol' chubby guy.

One could not tell me she didn't enjoy the perks of "Nate and his guise of being all alone in this big world"...since the loooong-referenced official divorce that was actually only this summer?!?!?

• Heart
Something must of stirred her up to the point she had to put on her socials she was widowed and lived in India. 😂 I wonder what it was. Seems to me this divorce is to persuade they aren't together.

However much that doesn't excuse the benefitting behind the scenes. I didn't see the Christmas Photo but is that a slap in the face to viewers. What message is that.

You cannot tell me he can't ask to look to know before buying the Dalmation magic band what it looks like before he buys it for himself....

Last edited:
Ya’ll I’m sitting here picturing Goofy serving PMM with papers @ Disney and cracking up.

I don’t think a lot of the Disney vloggers, especially the ones that do it full-time, have a good handle on their lives: debt, messy relationships, etc. The Disney diet also has major effects on people, and I’m almost at the point where I have to skip over the eating scenes because it just comes across as so gluttonous. I’m more of a ride person, though.

Just to chime in on the CC lawsuit, yes the debt was probably written off and sold off to a collection company. The way it works is you get sued by the collection company but you are actually being summoned to participate in a pre trial conference which is basically you going before a judge saying I agree or do not agree that this is my debt, and I would like to enter into a payment plan with the company. You can say I can't financially afford to pay this in which case they would send you paperwork to prove you can't afford the payments. Or you can fight the company in court.
I didn't look at the court case but that's how it has worked in the past in the state of FL. In some cases it's actually better to wait until this step to pay of the debt because you are offered lower interest rates than the CC or debt collector. I don't know if that was his experience, but it is possible.
Source personal experience lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.