Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like they all are. I mean, its no fault of their own. They are financially tied in some small aspects to a company that is slowly becoming an elitist tit show, opps I mean Disney. There won't be much new coming out of there till the 50th.
None of them are tied to Disney!!

And if you look at the comments on the vlog they are all a bunch of morons who don’t correct him for making a very NOT FUNNY “joke”.
He probably shadowbanned deleted the comments by now for no reason.

Last edited:
Just shows how fake he is tbh leaving a fire cus he thinks it is funny. Bet he does tons of stuff to get comments

Reactions: 3
His fake little boy laugh on rides is getting annoying like uve rode slinky dog like 60 times why are u giggling an screaming so loudly 🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 4
Idea for Nate’s next video:

Nate repeatedly goes to Main Street’s “City Hall” throughout the day and asks multiple Guest Relations team members if he can file for divorce with Veronica at City Hall and then they have to explain this is not a service they provide.

• Haha
Idea for Nate’s next video:

Nate repeatedly goes to Main Street’s “City Hall” throughout the day and asks multiple Guest Relations team members if he can file for divorce with Veronica at City Hall and then they have to explain this is not a service they provide.
Are Jackie from Super Enthused and Veronica the same person? I've become confused now. He appears in some Super Enthused videos.

Reactions: 1
Are Jackie from Super Enthused and Veronica the same person? I've become confused now. He appears in some Super Enthused videos.
No, they are not the same person.
Veronica is / was his ex but possibly not divorced from wife.
Jackie is the lady who uses the name super enthused and reportedly lives in the same apartment block as Nate. She appears to be engaged to her English boyfriend Sam.
They are often (at least once a week?) filming together, so appear in each other's videos regularly.

• Heart
Just shows how fake he is tbh leaving a fire cus he thinks it is funny. Bet he does tons of stuff to get comments
The fire is enough to stir comments.
I hope it wasn't a set up for the fact you want to say hope if anyone noticed...

Also if it was real could be some dumb tactic than to own up instead make it funny like he doesn't want people saying you should pay attention be more responsible. It looks tho it was to cause a ruckus to bring comment traffic. Was this vlog boring?...\

Some pretty tiny shoes he has there at the far end of the mat. Hmmm.....
They look like Vans, which happen to be Veronica's favorite brand of shoes according to her vlogs.

PMM is doing a live now. He says he'll do another apartment tour soon. He also showed some of his apartment on the live. Kitchen was still a mess and random things on the floor.

Is there a rule that you have to be a slob to be a Disney Vlogger?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So he was gainfully employed as a manager at Denny's for 14 years UNTIL the pandemic, say around Feb.-March 2020 when things got bad? And now he just vlogs and appeals with pathos for a few e-begged dollars in addition to his ad revenue? That's the story? Which shift did he work because he sure spent a lot of time at the parks with Veronica (and are those her shoes!! gasp.)

His plaintive demonstration of his loneliness and isolation seem a bit transparent considering those shoes and other goofs he made filming himself alone, yet not alone. Then again, if the non-recorded divorce was less than amicable, maybe he uses those shoes for Daisy's chew toys.

I think most people fall for his ingratiating smarmy shtick and just want to watch his show. Nate's curated persona now can make him, and his significant others (whoever they are), some coin. He is both the devious schlubby clown who bamboozles kids and soft-touches with a pity parade and also the poor sad fired Denny's guy who lost his mind in an alcoholic haze while on Peter Pan's ride while vlogging for a paycheck. Either way it is quite sad. Maybe Disney will hire him some day to pick up horse poop off Main Street. It would be magical.

Jaysus, fools and their money are soon parted, as my Mother would say!
I bet the same people who throw money at these vloggers are the same people who are absolutely disgusted at the sight of someone homeless on the side of the road.

C'mon folks wake up!
The guy stays isolated in one corner of the room everytime. If this was your home you'd be flexible.
1. He never sat on his couch with pillows
2. And here's my most favorite tidbit * now all of a sudden he has the type of tv stand that Veronica always wished for but always said no to.

The minute I saw the matching mittens
He can't show making coffee.

Why?????????

BECAUSE it's .....Home that's Why! Lmao

There's gotta be a making a deal behind this!!*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.