Paging Mr Morrow (Disney Vlogger) - such a fedorable guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he was gainfully employed as a manager at Denny's for 14 years UNTIL the pandemic, say around Feb.-March 2020 when things got bad? And now he just vlogs and appeals with pathos for a few e-begged dollars in addition to his ad revenue? That's the story? Which shift did he work because he sure spent a lot of time at the parks with Veronica (and are those her shoes!! gasp.)
I like that Nate accepts donations in Pound Sterling. Real Super Chat Pros include Euros though. Dude needs to step his game up.

His plaintive demonstration of his loneliness and isolation seem a bit transparent considering those shoes and other goofs he made filming himself alone, yet not alone. Then again, if the non-recorded divorce was less than amicable, maybe he uses those shoes for Daisy's chew toys.
Gracie is the dog. The divorce/non-divorce thing probably works for both of them. Neither have to be alone, and both aren't bound to each other. Nate gets the hope of reconciliation, and sympathy bucks from certain donors. Veronica likely gets her Disney "per diems" covered by his channel. I wonder how many of his current active viewers/donors are aware of their history? Obviously we are.

I still like Nate, but concede it's shady keeping their relationship status on the down low. Couldn't care less about his life outside the videos. Except if you're portraying yourself as the lonely naive fat guy, unlucky in love (a.k.a. Kevin from "The Office").

If Veronica and Nate are cohabitating, "working things out", or seeking professional counseling; drop a 5 second quip and be done with it. Don't record videos where both of you are visiting the parks, and edit to pretend she's not there.

I think most people fall for his ingratiating smarmy shtick and just want to watch his show. Nate's curated persona now can make him, and his significant others (whoever they are), some coin. He is both the devious schlubby clown who bamboozles kids and soft-touches with a pity parade and also the poor sad fired Denny's guy who lost his mind in an alcoholic haze while on Peter Pan's ride while vlogging for a paycheck. Either way it is quite sad. Maybe Disney will hire him some day to pick up horse poop off Main Street. It would be magical.
All online personalities are embellished. If viewers got a live look behind his facade, they would go elsewhere. Nobody wants to hang around a sweaty eyeore saying, "Anywhos, thanks for noticing me!" (full disclosure: the "anywhos" made me laugh for a while.). He presents what his audience likes.

I'm generally not a fan of "Natalie", but she was a welcome edition in today's Woo San Fran (say the whole name) cisco vlog. She ditched the baby voice for the most part. Made an effort to avoid the nervous giggling too. Natalie added useful anecdotes to the places visited. It's now possible to watch them together, and enjoy it. Glad she is adapting/learning, and Adam is giving her the emotional support to not crater from the hate brigade. If she manages to keep the Woo on the road, I might even look forward to her continued presence.

Her personal life has zero affect on my opinion, toward her inclusion.

He set the livestream video to private.

View attachment 695348

But I grabbed these gems in the few minutes I was watching it live.

View attachment 695352

View attachment 695346
Wow. Sad. All of this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What He should of done was took a day off on his sisters birthday and could did the home live stream talking expressing about his sister on her birthday instead of now. Instead going around the park with a badge on his shirt with her name on it and buying a hat for himself on the day of her birthday. lol

Did anyone notice he HAD CANDLES BURNING AGAIN in the background of the livestream? Put down the matches, Nate!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wow do you think that was a regularly occurring patreon/member livestream that he accidentally made public? It would make sense that he would get his weekly paycheck/hosting from those.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow do you think that was a regularly occurring patreon/member livestream that he accidentally made public? It would make sense that he would get his weekly paycheck/hosting from those.
The patreon of his never mentions anything special.
All you get is a follow, your name on a screen and the video early. What a rip off Fwend!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
PMM seriously needs to take some time out and focus on his appearance. I get being a vlogger isn't exactly going to have the diet of an olympian, but he is seriously gluttonous. I do tolerate his blogs, but his fake enthusiasm for things is fairly annoying and feels he is constantly playing up to fulfil the jolly fat man image. He also obviously wants to rag in Jackie

Maybe Gracie deleted it out of embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha

So this site shows no superchat revenue for him in the last 7 days. If he deleted the video did he lose the revenue? Or is the site just unable to get data for private or deleted videos? I can't verify accuracy of this site just find it interesting.

Reactions: 1
Just because you do what fans like doesn't mean they ask for it unorganically vlog 24/7. Also it seems he quit saying the term Nifty had I heard someone on the live ask to bring it back if this is true!^*

So this site shows no superchat revenue for him in the last 7 days. If he deleted the video did he lose the revenue? Or is the site just unable to get data for private or deleted videos? I can't verify accuracy of this site just find it interesting.
I suspect the data isn't there, probably as you said because it was a deleted or a private video. I've noticed this type of data discrepancy on all the sites I visit: Social Blade, Playboard, these annoying analytic extensions, such as Keyword, that I downloaded for Chrome... I don't trust many of those stats they report.

Where's Nate everybody. He vanished during his live stream (moderated by Meaghan of --- I forgot her channel) and he hasn't been on YT since.

Reactions: 2
So he's being sued in small claims court by a credit card company. That's new. Was just checking to see if he'd gotten into any trouble recently and that showed up.

• Wow
anymore details on this?
He owes Credit One Bank $901.90 unpaid as of 2018.

Suing for that amount is a bit irregular, as I have experience in this area due to being saddled with tens of thousands of dollars worth of bills from an unfortunate circumstance that wasn't of my doing from 15+ years ago (as in, bad relationship stuff) .

Typically, a credit card company will reach out to you multiple times to attempt to get you to pay. If you want to, in good faith, try and pay the bill but don't have $901, many will negotiate a lower balance just to get SOME money from you. And if that doesn't work, for an amount like that under $1,000, a CC company will typically (at least in back in the day) write you off as a loss as it often would cost more to fight it in court than the amount owed.

So either this is a small time bank (I never heard of it, to be honest) OR he REALLY pissed them off OR there's more to the story than the court docs show at the moment?

At Disney beer prices, Nate could have just one beer instead of 3 and have that debt paid off in less than 6 months!

He owes Credit One Bank $901.90 unpaid as of 2018.

Suing for that amount is a bit irregular, as I have experience in this area due to being saddled with tens of thousands of dollars worth of bills from an unfortunate circumstance that wasn't of my doing from 15+ years ago (as in, bad relationship stuff) .

Typically, a credit card company will reach out to you multiple times to attempt to get you to pay. If you want to, in good faith, try and pay the bill but don't have $901, many will negotiate a lower balance just to get SOME money from you. And if that doesn't work, for an amount like that under $1,000, a CC company will typically (at least in back in the day) write you off as a loss as it often would cost more to fight it in court than the amount owed.

So either this is a small time bank (I never heard of it, to be honest) OR he REALLY pissed them off OR there's more to the story than the court docs show at the moment?
I'm just looking forward to..

"Hey friends, today I am in court to see if I'm going to get hammered for more money. Lets go do this!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At Disney beer prices, Nate could have just one beer instead of 3 and have that debt paid off in less than 6 months!
Yeah, that's really a small-time debt, in the grand scheme of things.

I don't see how Mr. Patreon and all that can't pay down a debt like that. The minimum monthly payment had to be like $30/mo., if that. If he's got money to be eating and drinking all the time in the parks, he's got it to pay the debt.

Ahhhh...I may have just figured it out!!! 💡💡💡

THAT is probably why they're suing him for an amount like that! Their debt collectors researched him and found he's on YouTube and the fact that he's made it obvious he has patreon, obvious he spends eating out, obvious he spends a tit ton on drinks, etc. So they're not going to write this one off as a sad sack poor fellow cuz they know he COULD pay it and just chose NOT to!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.