Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here's my list from the latest video lol:

Told us we'd be literally shocked to hear the prices (literally shocked?)
They offered free smores today, he could have still paid to help out
Why is he swimming in clothes? He can surely get a pair of swim trunks even if he was massive he could still get trunks
He actually believes you have to wait 30 mins to swim after eating and even warned the viewers to wait

And last, vacuums ? Really? at least he could have been clever and said something like Yeah just as I thought, they both suck! would have at least been kinda funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If thats sunburn, I'm the president... Thats hypertension. He's always a shade or red or purple. Im as fair skinned as they come and spent entire days outside in the Florida sun. Never got anywhere near what he looks like on a daily basis.
I always apply sun screen because I’m fair. I’ve never burned while at Disney. In fact, I come back from vacation just as pale as when I left. No one would ever know I had been in Florida.

Reactions: 1
He kept mispronouncing "Southernmost" as "Southern-moist" for the fried chicken dish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is just his way of saying scoop. Trying to sound cute. Or maybe say small scoop trying to downplay everything he shovels into his mouth.
I mean, that's what it meant when it was a noun. It morphed into an adjective at some point. It ceased being "I'm going to get a scoopsie" to "I need a scoopsie potato."

There's something about it that makes me homicidal. When he went to the seafood buffet, he even had scoopsie jambalaya.

RSVLTS dropped a western line today....I photoshopped one of their shirts to display the greatest mural on Disney property from the mens bathroom at Ft. Wilderness.
Screenshot_20220811-210328_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
« Peeksie » makes me want to rip off my ears!!!!! What is wrong with his brain????

Reactions: 3
You are so right. Just wish one of his so called friends tell him to at least chew his huge bites if food with his mouth closed. Would not be surprise if he would stroke out in the middle of eating.
Someone must have said something because recently he started putting one finger over his mouth while he chews.

If you were on TikTok then you may have seen this gem. No tit the stay sweaty marshmallow man has tripled in size since this photo. Peep that PA fashion and killer hairstyle. He reminds you of the kid that got beat up all the time at the local mall food court.

F5243D83-2C3E-4618-9023-1B10D8A401BC_1_102_o.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine you spend thousands of dollars for Disney trip that you’ve been saving up for years. Then you see this man
I think the funniest part about this clip in the video is that he didn't complain about how he barely fit...but at how hot it was (and he looked like he was in pain!)

• Haha
His whole lovable fat man, golly gee, and laughing like an idiot on rides act is so phony it is starting to make me sick. It makes me wonder if his recently discussed bouts of depression might also be a schtick to get sympathy reactions from his stans.

Reactions: 5
His whole lovable fat man, golly gee, and laughing like an idiot on rides act is so phony it is starting to make me sick. It makes me wonder if his recently discussed bouts of depression might also be a schtick to get sympathy reactions from his stans.
I cannot get through his videos but if he is talking about depression thats a good step.. I have a friend that has a podcast in LA and he uses that as a creative release. Copious amounts of food, alcohol and injecting disney in your veins is definitely not a good treatment.. Everything about WDW is fake.. So many people have to go every year despite the experience going downhill for decades.

It’s amazing to me that his stans believe he his act of getting teary eyed, emotional, and giggly every time he’s in the parks. He has been going to the parks multiple times per week for years. It has to be routine at this point. If it’s not an act, then he needs to seek help. No one should be getting this emotional over an amusement park after their millionth visit.

Reactions: 6
It’s amazing to me that his stans believe he his act of getting teary eyed, emotional, and giggly every time he’s in the parks. He has been going to the parks multiple times per week for years. It has to be routine at this point. If it’s not an act, then he needs to seek help. No one should be getting this emotional over an amusement park after their millionth visit.
It's an act. When the camera is off or not on him, he's a different person.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.