Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am probably crazy but boredom gets the best of me. Has anyone recently searched either one of them :ROFLMAO::coffee: She may be an idiot and has a public photo hosting site of her and her new man, WITH, her real stupid name as the account. It may be accidental but it’s shocking! There are pictures of Gracie on their to of him and her. New man I mean!
That's quite the find! Probably public on purpose to get attention but we know she reads here so the photos might go private soon.

There's one pic of her with her new man when she was still bigger. Did he pay for weight loss surgery for her?

That's quite the find! Probably public on purpose to get attention but we know she reads here so the photos might go private soon.

There's one pic of her with her new man when she was still bigger. Did he pay for weight loss surgery for her?
She had weight loss Surgery?????????

I am probably crazy but boredom gets the best of me. Has anyone recently searched either one of them :ROFLMAO::coffee: She may be an idiot and has a public photo hosting site of her and her new man, WITH, her real stupid name as the account. It may be accidental but it’s shocking! There are pictures of Gracie on their to of him and her. New man I mean!
Wait are we talking about Nate’s ex?? Where are you seeing this? ☕🫖 Share with the class 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have typed everything and STILL can’t find it.
Well there's your proof she reads here. I can still get to the page but it no longer shows up in Google search results. I don't feel comfortable sharing the URL here. I did save one pic of her before and after weight loss (with him in the pic) just for curiosity sake but still makes me wonder if she had some sort of surgery and if he paid for it. Also the dude has a nice Ferrari.

I have typed everything and STILL can’t find it.
I found it but you actually have to go to Flickr and search the name in the profile section.

And def agree on weight loss surgery unless she was just eating INSANE amounts before and had a massive lifestyle change. I didn’t realize she had a new man..I always figured she was just still lurking around Nate!

I found it but you actually have to go to Flickr and search the name in the profile section.

And def agree on weight loss surgery unless she was just eating INSANE amounts before and had a massive lifestyle change. I didn’t realize she had a new man..I always figured she was just still lurking around Nate!
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but even when I type in her name on the Flickr it just keeps giving me a pager that says oops page not found.

It’s her new man’s 🙄 He’s some kind of ortho surgeon apparently. I can’t see this relationship going the distance.
I think she’s wearing an engagement ring in newer photos. If there are pics of her Fat…. How long have they been together? Look at the ones in the Pink and blue dress…. the diamond. ALSO… WTF is with the conversation screen shots 😳 Sorry for the edits!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she’s wearing an engagement ring in newer photos. If there are pics of her Fat…. How long have they been together? Look at the ones in the Pink and blue dress…. the diamond. ALSO… WTF is with the conversation screen shots 😳 Sorry for the edits!
those conversation shots were so cringey 😬. i thought i saw a pic of her with him from early 2020 and she was still fat. looks like we know why her and nate broke up…

those conversation shots were so cringey 😬. i thought i saw a pic of her with him from early 2020 and she was still fat. looks like we know why her and nate broke up…
I KNOW, I was cringed TF out…. I saw the sign of their initials and it said 2019 on it.

DEF cringey. Like what on earth?! Who actually talks like that?!! Everything sounds super fake like they barely know each other. So gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.