Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next video will be Orlando informer so expect Nate to drink 8+ butter beers and ridiculous amounts of food

• Haha
Reactions: 3
At Hollywood Scoops at Hollywood Studios: the Key Lime Donut Milkshake. PMM says, “it’s definitely not a heavy, heavy milkshake. It is very LIGHT.” LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG. I got nauseous watching this group of sorry people shoveling almost everything they sell at Universal in their mouths and no rides. I thought the idea was to get on rides, not eat yourself into oblivion. I would be so sick. It’s insane and a disgusting example of how greedy people are. They are so obnoxious and it makes me sad how people act.

The Universal vlog today is another orgy of eating. We’re seeing a trend here: Nate’s videos now are basically just him gorging himself with the most irritating people imaginable. I just don’t see another purpose.

Reactions: 8
The Universal vlog today is another orgy of eating. We’re seeing a trend here: Nate’s videos now are basically just him gorging himself with the most irritating people imaginable. I just don’t see another purpose.
More an more of his vlogs are now mainly just eating, when was the last time he did a few rides? Am starting to think he's maybe been told for his own safety not to ride anything anymore for risk of a heart attack or stroke, he had a ton of meds in a vlog a while back in the kitchen, I wonder if some where for a heart condition cause its gotta be struggling under the conditions he puts it in, all that crap eating, he's practically bright purple now, his heart beats serisouly must be shocking high

Reactions: 2
More an more of his vlogs are now mainly just eating, when was the last time he did a few rides? Am starting to think he's maybe been told for his own safety not to ride anything anymore for risk of a heart attack or stroke, he had a ton of meds in a vlog a while back in the kitchen, I wonder if some where for a heart condition cause its gotta be struggling under the conditions he puts it in, all that crap eating, he's practically bright purple now, his heart beats serisouly must be shocking high
He rode Guardians last week with virtual queue. I think he doesn’t ride as many rides anymore because the parks are crowded and with free Fastpass gone he either has to pay for Genie+ and ILL or he has to stand in a long standby line. But I agree he’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

Nate's life reminds me a story I heard about working for a chocolate company.

The company allowed anyone who worked there to eat as much chocolate as they wanted. Just grab a piece as it's coming off the line and pop it in your mouth. Free chocolate am I rite? what a dream come true. They encouraged it.

Guess what happened after about a week of working there for new employees? The last thing they ever wanted to put in there mouth was chocolate after consuming so much, getting sick, and the entire product losing all of it's appeal. They never touched another piece again.

This is the story of Nate's life. Imagine how incredible it would be to basically be on vacation every single day going to Disney??

Turns out he has created for himself his own little corner of hell down there. Forced to go every 2 days to push a video, forced to deal with lines, heat, smelly loud crowds. Forced to ride the same ride over and over and over again and pretend to laugh like it's the first. To be fake every single day of your life.

I feel for the guy, that sounds great for about a week. He must be living in hell right now.

Reactions: 4

The company allowed anyone who worked there to eat as much chocolate as they wanted. Just grab a piece as it's coming off the line and pop it in your mouth. Free chocolate am I rite? what a dream come true. They encouraged it.

Guess what happened after about a week of working there for new employees? The last thing they ever wanted to put in there mouth was chocolate after consuming so much, getting sick, and the entire product losing all of it's appeal. They never touched another piece again.

This is the story of Nate's life. Imagine how incredible it would be to basically be on vacation every single day going to Disney??

Turns out he has created for himself his own little corner of hell down there. Forced to go every 2 days to push a video, forced to deal with lines, heat, smelly loud crowds. Forced to ride the same ride over and over and over again and pretend to laugh like it's the first. To be fake every single day of your life.

I feel for the guy, that sounds great for about a week. He must be living in hell right now.
I wonder if he realizes that he has no real friends and that everyone of his so called vlogger "friends " just use him for views? How can he not when he spends his holidays alone eating a turkey dinner at a table for one in one of the parks . As much as I can't stand his fakeness and obnoxiousness, I feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 1

Reminds me of this scene from Friends with the OB-GYN

I think hell for Nate would be needing to get a job again. He’s a giant dope with no marketable skills. He’d be back to flipping burgers on second shift at Dennys. I think he’ll do absolutely anything to avoid it.

Nate at Orlando Informer Meet Up: "...just a little bit of food."*

*fills his tray with literally everything on the menu

I am literally embarrassed for him. He ate enough food for a large family.

While drenched in sweat. Notice nobody around him is dripping with sweat.

Deal Orlando informer. Please Ban Nate from he next events for his own health.
Imagine Nate's face when he opens the letter from them saying he was denied entry due to: "Humanitarian concerns"

small print indicating their lawyers found them vulnerable to being culpable and liable for any coronary event that might occur at the event.

Ok I know we’ve been suspecting some kind of fallout between Jackie and Nate but today’s video sealed the deal for me. Both were at the informer event but Promise (also Jackie’s friend) was with Nate’s group for much of the night. Jackie and Sam made a two second awkward appearance in the background and that was it. What on earth happened between them? Was it something more recent having to do with his ex? Is it related to Sam not liking Nate/his influence on Jackie? I need theories! They were literally together in every video before almost to the point where their videos were identical…

Instead of the salad (he did comment on it), he reached for the Cottage and apple pies. Not surprising as this is mentioned in literature: Gluttony is one the of 7 Deadly Sins in Chaucer’s “The Canterbury Tales”.

I wonder if he realizes that he has no real friends and that everyone of his so called vlogger "friends " just use him for views? How can he not when he spends his holidays alone eating a turkey dinner at a table for one in one of the parks . As much as I can't stand his fakeness and obnoxiousness, I feel sorry for him.
I can almost guarantee you people invite him right and left and he turns them all down so he can keep up the sad bachelor routine. Also just because he doesn't show it, doesn't mean he's not also going to other people's houses on holidays.

Ok I know we’ve been suspecting some kind of fallout between Jackie and Nate but today’s video sealed the deal for me. Both were at the informer event but Promise (also Jackie’s friend) was with Nate’s group for much of the night. Jackie and Sam made a two second awkward appearance in the background and that was it. What on earth happened between them? Was it something more recent having to do with his ex? Is it related to Sam not liking Nate/his influence on Jackie? I need theories! They were literally together in every video before almost to the point where their videos were identical…
I still think it is to do with Kingdom Krew. It started when he began doing things with them

Reactions: 4
What do you mean mainly eating? I don't know why he would have to share this with you but he samples what he gets. He doesn't eat it all. And usually takes what he doesn't finish home. He doesn't eat all the food he gets, he swears. 🤣 The empty plates in the informer vlog were an illusion. He was in the wizarding world after all. Gotta love the special effects budget at Universal, Disney take note lol no but seriously, the cringe made me physically ill from the gorging on copious amounts of food to the god awful interaction with the speakeasy actors. Nate you're not funny. Repeating the same stupid phrases from TV shows and movies weren't funny the first billion times you said them🙄 badda bing! Back scratcher!! Someone 86 him!

jackie used to get pissy if somebody saw her and asked where Nate was. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sam probably made an ultimatum: it’s either me or him! Now that they’re married, they seem to be on an eternal honeymoon phase. Road trips up north, followed by the Smoky Mountains and most recently, a Disney Cruise. These vloggers have the good life! I wish I could make my play also my “work”. LMAO. But then things get so distorted when you can’t separate vacation from reality. Look at Kyle Pallo who’s having a mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.