Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HE IS SWEATING INDOORS.

My god man. Have some decency and stop recording yourself because none of us care to witness this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet another boring ass AirBNB tour may actually be less appealing than watching Nate eat enough food for a family of four.

The Trackers keep doing them, and even Adam the Woo has one out right now.

Reactions: 2
give you what break? i don't dress that way but who cares if he wants to wear a t shirt?
I think the post was about his sweatiness, not his outfit. You are quite SUS and on every thread.

Does Nate have a job? He spends so much money, it doesn’t seem like he gets enough views to support the spending. I know they write a lot off, but it just doesn’t add up financially. He rarely spends more than a couple hours out so it seems like he must do something else, at least part time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Does Nate have a job? He spends so much money, it doesn’t seem like he gets enough views to support the spending. I know they write a lot off, but it just doesn’t add up financially. He rarely spends more than a couple hours out so it seems like he must do something else, at least part time.
He claims he YouTubes full time. Although he also claimed to be a runner, and we saw what happened there.

He can probably maintain a decent middle-class income from his views, since all. he seems to buy is food, spirit jerseys, and trilbies.

He claims he YouTubes full time. Although he also claimed to be a runner, and we saw what happened there.

He can probably maintain a decent middle-class income from his views, since all. he seems to buy is food, spirit jerseys, and trilbies.
He “YouTubes Fulltime” but just full admitted in response to my comment on his recent gideons binge fest that he hardly edits and just “wings it”

He’s a bleeping hack, fraud, and all around piece of tit

Reactions: 5
I think the post was about his sweatiness, not his outfit. You are quite SUS and on every thread.

literally you are on all the same threads as me and you've been here since....December. real old timer

He “YouTubes Fulltime” but just full admitted in response to my comment on his recent gideons binge fest that he hardly edits and just “wings it”

He’s a bleeping hack, fraud, and all around piece of tit
I'm convinced he does paid focus groups or something as well unless he just lounges around his house for the first half of his day.

I'm convinced he does paid focus groups or something as well unless he just lounges around his house for the first half of his day.
There’s no way he’s working a real job. I wonder if he’s doing focus groups for toilet bowl capacity?? Seems like that’s all he would really be good at

Reactions: 1
literally you are on all the same threads as me and you've been here since....December. real old timer
Pretty sure @likeandsubscribe was referring to the fact that your comments are SUS, not the length of time anyone's been on here.

Though, I guess I'm an "old timer" since I've been on Tattle since June 2020. ;)

• Heart
some person came at me and said "give me a bleeping break" because they don't agree with my post and that makes me suspect. :rolleyes:
im not the one going at people or being all paranoid.

some person came at me and said "give me a bleeping break" because they don't agree with my post and that makes me suspect. :rolleyes:
im not the one going at people or being all paranoid.
Nobody “came” at you, you bleeping twit. You responded to my post with a completely idiotic issue that wasn’t even referring to what I was talking about. And I responded accordingly.

You are a bleeping pain in the ass that is clear

Nobody “came” at you, you bleeping twit. You responded to my post with a completely idiotic issue that wasn’t even referring to what I was talking about. And I responded accordingly.

You are a bleeping pain in the ass that is clear
Yeah, I read some of their comments on other threads. Seems to get into it with quite a few peeps.

Sometimes it's best to read the room or don't comment at all @summa1888, or so I've learned on here. :ROFLMAO: Unless your goal is to be a tit stirrer.

Ya know, like you disagreed with me that formerly bicoastal, DVC-buying, 30-days-so-far-staying-in-hotels Woo is actually quite frugal. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Yeah, I read some of their comments on other threads. Seems to get into it with quite a few peeps.

Sometimes it's best to read the room or don't comment at all @summa1888, or so I've learned on here. :ROFLMAO: Unless your goal is to be a tit stirrer.

Ya know, like you disagreed with me that formerly bicoastal, DVC-buying, 30-days-so-far-staying-in-hotels Woo is actually quite frugal. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously reading the room is integral here

But also, not being a bleeping idiot. Which this poster is clearly incapable of doing.🤣🤣

not really, i said maybe, i didn't hate you for it
LOL I don't hate you. When did I say that?

And yeah, you said "eh, maybe" and that you think he still tries to live frugally.

I'm not saying you came at me per se, but when you're just starting to comment (e.g., and choose to disagree and all) on threads that have already been going for a loooong time, like I said - read the room a bit.

Lest you immediately give the impression to everyone else on there you're either an apologist for the vlogger and / or a tit stirrer. ;)

Seriously reading the room is integral here

But also, not being a bleeping idiot. Which this poster is clearly incapable of doing.🤣🤣
Oh yeah, I've said some things (probably in Tracker or Kay threads) I wish I could delete / take back. 🤣 Gotta learn to read the room... and I'm still learning. 🤣

• Heart
i didn't say you hated me, i meant i wasnt hating on you because we disagreed. people can have different opinions without throwing around theF word and insults like others here

• Heart
There was something sad about him naming the suits of armor. He’s staying in this giant house all alone. Reminds me of Frozen: “I think some company is overdue / I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!”

There was something sad about him naming the suits of armor. He’s staying in this giant house all alone. Reminds me of Frozen: “I think some company is overdue / I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!”
There’s always something sad about him to me. He seems quite lonely. I know he puts forth a character on his vlogs, but despite that, I find him less offensive than most of them. Just slightly though. LOL

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.