Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the the video, he also claims that his skin is always so red because it’s sensitive, which is also why he never washes his face.
What a load of tit, I have crazy sensitive skin to the point I can't even change the washing powder and need to use the exact same one all the time or I itch like madness, am also allergic to a ton of stuff like make up, certain soaps etc an need pure organic ones an even I don't go red like he does, last time I was that red I had done a massive run in the heat, there's no way sensitive skin will cause you to go red, he honestly pulls at strings to try an find some bs excuse for everything

Dude you are red because of a crappy diet and high blood pressure you dolt

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hmm. I mean, im not a doctor, but If i had the choice of believing someone had increasingly red skin, combined with being morbidly obese, i would pick that over just having "sensitive" skin.

Looking at his youtube, the oldest videos he has are from 4 years ago that I have access to see, and by all accounts he has a red face, but he was still a fat duck then, but now its clear he is much more redder, and fatter. Its not hard to figure it out Nate..

Reactions: 4
Hmm. I mean, im not a doctor, but If i had the choice of believing someone had increasingly red skin, combined with being morbidly obese, i would pick that over just having "sensitive" skin.

Looking at his youtube, the oldest videos he has are from 4 years ago that I have access to see, and by all accounts he has a red face, but he was still a fat duck then, but now its clear he is much more redder, and fatter. Its not hard to figure it out Nate..
Maybe Nate could get under the care of Veronicas Dr. Oldballs. Just a thought for the group! 👨🏽‍⚕️

Reactions: 2
Nate it’s glaringly obvious you don’t use skincare. The remnants of yesterdays “treats” are usually dangling from that crusty patch of pubes you call a beard.

Nobody wants to see your face, massive herpes sore, and disgusting zits on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Nate goto Bush Gardens Media day?
He did but his visit was slapped on as an afterthought of some Disney-related vlog. If memory serves, he was acting like a moron on the ride -- much like his moron-level rides on Slinky Dog Dash.

He did but his visit was slapped on as an afterthought of some Disney-related vlog. If memory serves, he was acting like a moron on the ride -- much like his moron-level rides on Slinky Dog Dash.
That was sea world

Honestly I’m not sure he could fit on Iron Gawzi

Reactions: 1
This dude must stalk his comment section. Whenever I leave a crappy comment he almost IMMEDIATELY “likes” it

Reactions: 1
Hahaha exactly. I love his excuse for not using skincare “I have really sensitive skin”…that’s absolutely bullshit
The best thing you can do IS use skincare if you have sensitive skin, obvious you need to watch what you use but not using anything is just going to make it tons worse, he just wants to "have things wrong" so he can use it as a excuse for why he is the way he is but because he doesn't have these problems he doesn't understand what he's saying is actually coming off worse because it's clear bs to those that have those issues

His "speech problems" he insits he has but fails to realise its letters not words that it's shown in, so clear bs

His "sensitive skin" he says he has so says he cant use anything when in reality you DO need to use stuff for it, again clear bs

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This dude must stalk his comment section. Whenever I leave a crappy comment he almost IMMEDIATELY “likes” it
I am a long time lurker and new to posting here. Found this site on google looking up the trackers. Sorry to Like your post.
No I am not Nate. I live about 4 hour flight from Florida.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.