Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gained some weight during this pandemic but my god, can he not see what this “Disney diet” is doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well…at least I can see the entire map of the park when he wears that shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My gosh, he’s all stomach and head……Mix in some weights Nate, you look awful dude

Reactions: 1
I had a boil on my arse once that looked like Morrow, thankfully the Doctor took care of it.

• Haha
The last time we got a clear shot of his body was, I think, the GKTW fundraiser that the Dis did. That was MAYBE six weeks ago, and he looks bigger now.

Disney should be paying for that billboard space each time he wears a spirit jersey. Thats a lot of real estate coverage on that body 😂

• Haha
The last time we got a clear shot of his body was, I think, the GKTW fundraiser that the Dis did. That was MAYBE six weeks ago, and he looks bigger now.
With a steady diet of scoopsies, booze and fried food all while avoiding any veggies I’m shocked he’s bigger now.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t get over how in the last video he says more than once how cold it is in Florida right now, yet he is STILL sweating and purple! Grown man having THAT much fun on the flying carpets is just weird.

With a steady diet of scoopsies, booze and fried food all while avoiding any veggies I’m shocked he’s bigger now.
That god awful light colored spirit jersey sure isn’t doing him any favors.

This disgusting pig stuck the cake pop into the sandwich! Once again complained about cheese then preceded to devour chili cheese fries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Despite his obvious expanding waistline and overall health in clear decline, don’t let that distract you from the fact Nate apparently wants to get into running. It’s clearly a massive interest of his, with the outcome of his hard work being for all to see

Despite his obvious expanding waistline and overall health in clear decline, don’t let that distract you from the fact Nate apparently wants to get into running. It’s clearly a massive interest of his, with the outcome of his hard work being for all to see
Has he made his grand announcement for Princess Weekend or Springtime Surprise? We are all waiting with such anticipation.

Did he have one? I think he said they were sold out when he went to register.

If he tried for anything faster than a brisk stroll, I'd be worried about him.

He went on it. It's at the end of the vlog he posted yesterday. He was there for the Media Preview. He rode with Sam, Jackie's maybe already husband.

Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa also has a warning in the queue about it (which was the first I ever saw).
I think parks are starting to add that to cover their behinds in case of medial emergency/death related to riding. Same reason they put the high blood pressure warning. In reality, if those conditions are well maintained, it shouldn't be an issue (I'm borderline HBP and Type 2 diabetic, and my dr's say it's fine that I ride coasters/thrill rides as long as I keep them under control). They just need to warn people in general.
I wonder why that is. My mum has hypos when she gets an adrenalin rush. Could it be incase the ride breaks down they don’t want people to hypo while waiting to be taken off?

I'm not going to watch his latest video, but what kind of chocolate cookie that he hates did he get from Gideon's? And was that bad boy so so good?

• Haha
I'm not going to watch his latest video, but what kind of chocolate cookie that he hates did he get from Gideon's? And was that bad boy so so good?
The "Internal Flame" cake, "internal Flame" cookie, and "Fire and Iced" Iced coffee were all "spiced" and since he's, "not a big spice kind of guy" it'll somehow give us a good judgment based on his reaction...

All in all, he doesn't like chocolate or spicy things so this must be a perfect video idea!
So for something he isn't a fan of its:
"phenomenal" (cookie)
"I like the cake better than the cookie. That is amazing" (cake) Somehow amazing is higher than phenomenal.
"Amazing" as well for the coffee even though each item was followed by, "I still like XX better". SOLID REVIEW

Also he tries deviled eggs that he states he isn't a fan of but because Chef D, a person who he doesn't even know makes them he will try them out. FFFUUUUUUDGE!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.