Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no desire to go in drag as Guy Fieiri to begin with. Nate just cements that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He speaks a lot more clearly on TikTok. Its damn near a night and day difference. Definitely no "fweinds"
He also speaks relatively normal on his old videos with Veronica. The only other explanation is that the break-up caused him to have a stroke that affected his speech.

Bottom Line: PHONY !!

• Heart
  • Haha
I lost count how many calories he consumed in his Epcot chow down. He’s looking worse each vlog, but it’s gone past the point of deserving sympathy when the inevitable heart attack occurs

I'm not going to watch because I can't devote 40 minutes of the precious time God has allotted me on Nate, but did he last for the show on Spaceship Earth? They added a show set to "Rainbow Connection" to the rotation, and it's WONDERFUL. It's honestly one the best additions the parks have had in a long, long time.

Reactions: 1
I'm not going to watch because I can't devote 40 minutes of the precious time God has allotted me on Nate, but did he last for the show on Spaceship Earth? They added a show set to "Rainbow Connection" to the rotation, and it's WONDERFUL. It's honestly one the best additions the parks have had in a long, long time.
That‘s why I watch the vloggers while I’m on the treadmill. I figure I’m already doing something I hate so that just adds to my misery.

Adding a light show to SSE is the only thing they’ve done at Epcot in the last 15 years that hasn’t pissed me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, those lights on spaceship Earth are the bright spot (pun intended) in the mediocre 50th. I’m glad they’re keeping them permanently; they’re awe-inspiring in person. The projections on Main Street during the (very boring) new fireworks are a huge miss. The lights on ToT and Tree of Life are simply OK.

Adding a light show to SSE is the only thing they’ve done at Epcot in the last 15 years that hasn’t pissed me off.
Right?! I was excited for the new plans. However with COVID those mostly seem scrapped. Epcot is now 4 rides and a constant “festival” for everyone to spend money on mediocre food. I used to love the festivals but they’ve been dumbed down over the years and they’re not special anymore.

Reactions: 2
Yes, those lights on spaceship Earth are the bright spot (pun intended) in the mediocre 50th. I’m glad they’re keeping them permanently; they’re awe-inspiring in person.
After so many years of Disney steering their fans in a direction where they feel compelled to stand on line for seven hours to scalp a $25 popcorn bucket for a 500% markup, the fact that they can still do something that provokes a little magic is kind of astounding.

That‘s why I watch the vloggers while I’m on the treadmill. I figure I’m already doing something I hate so that just adds to my misery.

Have I told you lately that I love you??🤣🤣

everything you say makes me snort and I always agree.

I watch the vloggers while I do my spin bike (cheap one from Amazon because im not FANCY)…and the rage usually helps me ride harder 🤣🤣

It’s like Nate meeting his double from another reality
There is so much motherfucking NOPE in this photo my eyes are burning

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I swear his face was the same colour as the fusia pink backround at the beginning of the video

• Haha
judging from the color of his face on his thumbnail of his recent upload I can already tell the video is going to be another boozefest accompanied by consuming 3000 calories in his 3hr visit and driving home drunk yet again. I’ll pass

I actually watched this whole video because I like seeing the foods from the different booths. He still drank and ate but it seemed like there was some sharing of the food.

The popcorn bucket nonsense is ridiculous, they are already on eBay for $200, resellers might be worse than vloggers. I remember one trip last year we were at the outlet and they'd just brought out some dress shop dresses and this lady grabbed every single one of them (10+)

• Wow
I don't get it, the festivals on for a while, why not go to one county an just concentrate on it, get a sample of food an show the other choices an do a more detailed vlog on it, then another day go to another country, its was more like binge of the arts he was doing with binge eating an drinking as many as he could

Also am sorry but 6h for a bucket, nothing is worth that, I wouldn't have waited 30mins for it, I feel sorry for those that just wanted the food though no separate line so it was either miss it or wait in that

Reactions: 4
I will send the you $5.99 needed to procure eleven bread sticks from the Olive Garden. You then make a video where you eat an Olive Garden bread stick in each of the eleven countries in the World Showcase (enjoy a few with some beer flights).

This will be very well received among your viewers for such an iconic pop culture crossover.

Let's make history!
-Uncle Lester
I now want to do this just to do it.

• Heart
Adrian seems like a pure dude works a full time job while doing videos.
Adrian is the anti-Nate. I adore him and wish he'd stay away from the likes of Jackie and Dev.

I am just recovering from watching Nate's NYE video that was filled with enough cringe to fill me for the entire year. It was so so bad.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.