Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s to train him for the eleven White Castle sliders in eleven different countries challenge.
I feel like you should colab with some of these people. Im clearly not a vlogger, but I would do every challenge you present. One challenge a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I feel like you should colab with some of these people. Im clearly not a vlogger, but I would do every challenge you present. One challenge a week.
I am just the idea guy.

I think you can use the “11 Countries” in Epcot for a variety of click bait titles:

“Does water taste different in Mexico compared to America?”

(Paging Mr. Morrow orders a small water at each of the Epcot Counties of Mexico and USA and then rates them).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am just the idea guy.

I think you can use the “11 Countries” in Epcot for a variety of click bait titles:

(Paging Mr. Morrow orders a small water at each of the Epcot Counties of Mexico and USA and then rates them).
Im conflicted on this one since I dont believe he actually consumes water that hasnt had hops and barley steeping in it and fermented for a period of time.

Reactions: 4
I am just the idea guy.

Wouldn't the water be all the same regardless of what County it was at? Obviously the drink would be different as it would be the country's own but the water? Maybe it's me but everytime I've gotten a water from epcot I don't think I've ever noticed it's from different parts of the world, it all seemed to have the same label on it

• Haha
Wouldn't the water be all the same regardless of what County it was at? Obviously the drink would be different as it would be the country's own but the water? Maybe it's me but everytime I've gotten a water from epcot I don't think I've ever noticed it's from different parts of the world, it all seemed to have the same label on it
I believce it was a joke. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not going to watch because I can't devote 40 minutes of the precious time God has allotted me on Nate, but did he last for the show on Spaceship Earth? They added a show set to "Rainbow Connection" to the rotation, and it's WONDERFUL. It's honestly one the best additions the parks have had in a long, long time.
Ohhhhhh....I need to see that!!!

Adrian is the anti-Nate. I adore him and wish he'd stay away from the likes of Jackie and Dev.

I am just recovering from watching Nate's NYE video that was filled with enough cringe to fill me for the entire year. It was so so bad.
Don’t worry I’m sure next time WOO goes to WDW he will meet him. Lol

Adrian is the anti-Nate. I adore him and wish he'd stay away from the likes of Jackie and Dev.
He seems like a genuine person, who is open and honest about his shortcomings and his struggles. And as he's trying to get healthier, Imma be over here cheering him on.

Ohhhhhh....I need to see that!!!

I'm really a sucker for this song, but if Disney would do more like this, I'd have a lot easier time forgiving their missteps.

Does he have rosacea? or is just being overweight? He was sweating and had red cheeks the minute he hit record on his camera

Ok we need to know how Nate and Molly from Allears are friends with Llily Aldridge. This is the story of 2022 so far !

Reactions: 2
Ok we need to know how Nate and Molly from Allears are friends with Llily Aldridge. This is the story of 2022 so far !
I feel like she's just a Disney fans that just happens to follow them.

Does he have rosacea? or is just being overweight? He was sweating and had red cheeks the minute he hit record on his camera
I've been wondering this as well. I know everyone like to point out the excessive sweating, but he might just have hyperhidrosis. I was born an raised in the south and would also sweat alot when it wasn't too hot out just from checking the mail. I'm not overweight like him and I don't drink like him but I do sweat like him. That's one reason why i think he wears the dark shirts in the summer so it hides his soaked shirt a little more, you don't want it looking like a wet Tshirt competition in August.

I think the colour of his face is probably due to the high blood pressure, it must be through the roof with his diet

Reactions: 3
Hyperhidrosis doesn't usually involve the face.
It most certainly can, it's called craniofacial hyperhidrosis, unless your saying my Dr is wrong.
I'm not saying that's what he has because it could be a number of other factors. I'm just pointing out that it might be something besides alcohol.

It most certainly can, it's called craniofacial hyperhidrosis, unless your saying my Dr is wrong.
I said "doesn't usually." It's much more common on the axilla and hands.

I suppose Nate could have a double whammy of an unusual presentation of that and an unusual presentation of rosacea at the same time. Alternately, he could be an unhealthy fat alcoholic.

• Haha
I said "doesn't usually." It's much more common on the axilla and hands.

I suppose Nate could have a double whammy of an unusual presentation of that and an unusual presentation of rosacea at the same time. Alternately, he could be an unhealthy fat alcoholic.
I’m going to go with the last option but add “former elite athlete”.

Anyone want to take bets on how many of those margaritas he pounded down the other day?

I agree that Nate likely just has developed a few very unfortunate conditions completely naturally. I’d also imagine that he has a glandular disorder that has contributed to his current weight.

It’s a tough break for the guy to have all of this go wrong at once, especially since he maintains a healthy life style that includes 10,000 daily calories, and roughly 35 alcoholic drinks per week.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.