Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
She seems like a nice person to be u honest though the few moments you catch her off screen she gives Josh some grief.
It seems like they can't stand each other. I guess "Stay together for the channel" is the Disney equivalent of not divorcing because of your children.

Reactions: 1

Bougie_Disney33

I can’t believe I watched this train wreck but this idiot can’t tell the difference between clam chowder and lobster bisque. And the herps are back on his face. lol

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

I doubt he has medical insurance. Florida's former governor opted Florida out of the ACA Marketplace, so purchasing health coverage as an unemployed person costs a lot of money (way more than most Americans on ACA are paying).

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Right and he still eats all the sweets

it’s ridiculous he refused to get tomato soup because of his aversion to veggies
So he's happy to eat chocolate which he claims he hates but won't eat veggies cause he hates them as well, well why don't you force yourself to eat the damn veggies like you do with the chocolate... Oh wait I forgot he FAKES his hatred of chocolate

Alpha_Bravo2

I don’t know how lonely he is, I think it is part of his Schtick. Saw him the other night in Epcot with what appeared to be a lady friend and an additional group of friends. No cameras, just hanging out having a good time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I actually think he has lady friends that he hangs out with regularly, there's been a few videos in the past were it sorta looked like he was on a double date or a date. I think the loneliness is the fact that he hasn't found someone to be in a true relationship with everyone probably just wants to hang out.

Sella

This dude must stalk his comment section. Whenever I leave a shitty comment he almost IMMEDIATELY “likes” it
I am a long time lurker and new to posting here. Found this site on google looking up the trackers. Sorry to Like your post.
No I am not Nate. I live about 4 hour flight from Florida.

peedee

Chatty Member
There's no way he fits on Forbidden Journey. Unless there's a recent video of him riding it, I would also doubt he fits Rip Ride Rockit.
Has he ever done a video where he said he rode Forbidden Journey? I don't recall it. I'm not near his weight or girth but it was a bit iffy for me if I would fit. My issue has more to do with chest size but he is very rotund so I doubt he fits.

I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.
Good idea about a series of recreating recipes. It also might be eye opening for him to see how much salt, butter and fat goes into what he is eating.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
The former owner of Barstool (Pres as Nate refers to him) has been accused of sexual misconduct and has been called out for racist comments on his platforms. Shawn was probably calling Nate out for imitating someone that was called out for racism. Not the best role model for sweaty pants.
Thanks for explaining, yeah probably best not to imitate someone like that if he knew at the time that this had happened, if he didn't know at the time when he had imitated then to be fair I can't see how it can be blamed, but am assuming he knew this guy had been accused of all this at the time

Alpha_Bravo2

Finally finished his vlog and one thing I noticed was it's definitely jam packed with stuff to do, and not much down time. Also am I crazy or did some of the other get invited for the 2 day experience while some got the only a preview. I actually agree with his statement at the end while it wouldn't be worth it too me I think Star Wars nuts would be more inclined to do this at least once. If it were LOTR I'd be all over that.

Also I have to agree I don't necessarily think he's a bad pet owner. He does seem like he loves Gracey what person would take Christmas pictures with their pet if they don't really care for them.

felttipdieter

Yep anybody that knows his real name can go look at the case online in Osceola county Florida. I wonder why V only travels to Florida to visit the dog? Doesn't seem like a very equal custody to me at all but of course those details are between the 2 of them. I think V herself revealed what county the divorce was in in a expiring Instagram story to shut down rumor they were still married.

I can't even hate watch PMM at the moment. Kudos to those that can still stomach it but I am not going to a themed Air BNB anytime soon and there are way better sources for theme park food reviews.
I am not about doxxing but it’s her name on FB. She uses his last name.

justme23

Kinda. AllEars and the Dis are clearly their A-list, but a lot of the other people produce a lot of Star Wars-related content.

The JV squad doesn't really, and a lot of them seem to know jack shit about Star Wars generally.
Ah, that makes sense. I didn't see anyone else post full trip videos but I don't watch any star wars focused channels (except sometimes OA and I haven't watched their video yet) and I'm not on TikTok

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Good to see our innovative ahead of his times wobbler has continued his visionary content. Waffles in Magic Kingdom is something that hasn’t been done for a few days, bravo!

Bougie_Disney33

A begets B, though.

Being fat doesn't make Nate a bad person. But what's as unhelpful as body-shaming, and the stans egging him on, are comments, including some here that "he's not that big" or "he carries his weight well." I'm sorry, but no, he is and he doesn't. That's not shaming, that's just what it is.
I wont argue this point. All of the above are unhelpful. I guess my point was to not make his size the focal point or compare him to his ex when it comes to losing weight. Do I think he carries his weight well? Absolutely not! I just don’t want to directly focus on that.

Truth be told, if he was actually running and not lying about it he might actually see a change in body type. Wearing the race jacket won’t help him, doing the work will.