Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate produces quality content?? Seriously what is wrong with these people? 🙄 It's rinse and repeat that's when he does feel like filming, and his "travel vlogs" are garbage. What was great about the Chicago vlog for example??
Not only that but the video production has gotten very very lazy. During the Veronica days and even sometime after he used to shoot B-Roll, did time lapse stuff and had some decent back up music. Now it's just shoot and throw on YouTube with little or questionable editing. Once again: What does this slug do all day ? On yeah, he's the world's biggest Orlando Magic fan although he's never mentioned them before and probably doesn't know one person on the team.
---
"Para-dice-o 37" (Said it 3 or 4 times)
" I think they're just intergating the dog stuff with the other stuff". A minute later he said "it's all intergrated with other stuff"
"Tree leeches"
This is what happens when Kristen isn't there to constantly correct Simple Nate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not only that but the video production has gotten very very lazy. During the Veronica days and even sometime after he used to shoot B-Roll, did time lapse stuff and had some decent back up music. Now it's just shoot and throw on YouTube with little or questionable editing. Once again: What does this slug do all day ? On yeah, he's the world's biggest Orlando Magic fan although he's never mentioned them before and probably doesn't know one person on the team.
---
"Para-dice-o 37" (Said it 3 or 4 times)
" I think they're just intergating the dog stuff with the other stuff". A minute later he said "it's all intergrated with other stuff"
"Tree leeches"
This is what happens when Kristen isn't there to constantly correct Simple Nate.
yes!! he used to do more B-roll and time lapses with music. I even remember at one point him talking about how he was getting into doing his own "mixing" to come up with new music for the sunrise or sunset time lapses. And that was even while he was still also working at Denny's, too I think. Now he just films and throws it up up youtube, when it's his only job!
And the "para-dice-o" thing KILLED me!! The guy Jonathan he was eating with- his IG name is "The Colombian Pilot"- i'm pretty sure hes bilingual. Nate couldn't ask him off-camera to double check the pronunciation?? I'm sure he was cringing the whole time- just the little ive seen on his IG, he seems like a smart well-spoken guy.
and yeah- he needs Kristen around to correct him LOL But i dont think the simple fans liked that too much, they like that Nate's IQ matches theirs :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
yes!! he used to do more B-roll and time lapses with music. I even remember at one point him talking about how he was getting into doing his own "mixing" to come up with new music for the sunrise or sunset time lapses. And that was even while he was still also working at Denny's, too I think. Now he just films and throws it up up youtube, when it's his only job!
And the "para-dice-o" thing KILLED me!! The guy Jonathan he was eating with- his IG name is "The Colombian Pilot"- i'm pretty sure hes bilingual. Nate couldn't ask him off-camera to double check the pronunciation?? I'm sure he was cringing the whole time- just the little ive seen on his IG, he seems like a smart well-spoken guy.
and yeah- he needs Kristen around to correct him LOL But i dont think the simple fans liked that too much, they like that Nate's IQ matches theirs :rolleyes:
I actually used to watch just to see the intros.

Reactions: 3
What does he do all day. He travels a little bit but not that much. We know he doesn’t clean or cook or work out.

Reactions: 2
What does he do all day. He travels a little bit but not that much. We know he doesn’t clean or cook or work out.
yup- this is how i know WLG isn't an assistant of some kind. He would actually have to be doing stuff that needed "assisting". LOL
on the other hand, if a lot of his videos are actually getting 100K views or more (not bought)- I guess in his mind its "why work harder than I have to?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I really do have a feeling that the family is moving down there- i just think there was another purpose behind the 3 week trip they just had.
So he knows he'll be able to make more videos with them in the future, which the fans eat up. And then down the line, the Shady Maple wedding to WLG- can you imagine the views that will get?!?! :oops:🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
yup- this is how i know WLG isn't an assistant of some kind. He would actually have to be doing stuff that needed "assisting". LOL
on the other hand, if a lot of his videos are actually getting 100K views or more (not bought)- I guess in his mind its "why work harder than I have to?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
And I really do have a feeling that the family is moving down there- i just think there was another purpose behind the 3 week trip they just had.
So he knows he'll be able to make more videos with them in the future, which the fans eat up. And then down the line, the Shady Maple wedding to WLG- can you imagine the views that will get?!?! :oops:🤣🤣
Makes me wonder if Nate and V had a redneck wedding 😂

Reactions: 1
As much as the fans love the Morrow clan, we wouldn't bet on them being on camera that much. That would take effort and Nate puts in very little. Plus, he doesn't want to overuse them. Just put them in videos when he's in a slump with views.

Reactions: 1
He should have to label all of his videos as Sponsored now. His videos only exist for him to model and talk about the shirt-company items. He used to seem like he enjoyed making videos. Now he can’t even pretend anymore. And yay more boring travel coming up. Let’s see he’s gonna drink and go to baseball games with the marketing team, exciting stuff

Reactions: 3