Paging Mr. Morrow #19 Stuck in Flavortown without a DD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's buying, the shirts money on his taxes and that being a legit occupation could helped.

Just heads up this title says #18, making it a 2nd one, when it should be #19. It's all good.

Another possible WLG sighting at 27:20
Good eye! Yes I did see this as well yesterday. . . however it looks like this person has a tattoo on her left arm so I did not consider it. WL girl does not have one.

When Nate delivers such garbage content playing "Wheres WL Girl" is the only thing that keeps things interesting. @Dismom2 might agree.

62224444.jpg

1719061769477.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Congrats @Dismom2 for having the winning thread title!
View attachment 3009267
nope NOT ME!!! 🤣 AllI did was take @MichaelKaysHairyBack comment and suggest it as a thread title!! They definitely get the credit for this one!

Anyway- catching up- but in the screen shot at the buffet in the last thread, I definitely think thats WLG! Like was mentioned, there are the ever-present black running shorts, and that tote bag is very similar to the one that Nate was holding in a picture with a fan a couple months back. Awww!! All the heart-eyes for a date night at Boma!! :love::love::sick:

I didnt watch the vlog yet, but sounds like hes buying a house. I dont think it's that far fetched that he would be able to buy something. Hes got SHRTS backing for income, plus i think it's very likely that the fam is moving down from PA, so the money from that house sale could go towards a place with room for everybody. Plus, you would have to assume Bonnie would get a job in FL too, and be able to kick in towards a mortgage/ bills. . And the timing is pretty spot-on for a 90 day closing coming up, if they found something while they were visiting in April.

Let's go- i'm ready for FLAVORTOWN!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
nope NOT ME!!! 🤣 AllI did was take @MichaelKaysHairyBack comment and suggest it as a thread title!! They definitely get the credit for this one!

Anyway- catching up- but in the screen shot at the buffet in the last thread, I definitely think thats WLG! Like was mentioned, there are the ever-present black running shorts, and that tote bag is very similar to the one that Nate was holding in a picture with a fan a couple months back. Awww!! All the heart-eyes for a date night at Boma!! :love::love::sick:

I didnt watch the vlog yet, but sounds like hes buying a house. I dont think it's that far fetched that he would be able to buy something. Hes got SHRTS backing for income, plus i think it's very likely that the fam is moving down from PA, so the money from that house sale could go towards a place with room for everybody. Plus, you would have to assume Bonnie would get a job in FL too, and be able to kick in towards a mortgage/ bills. . And the timing is pretty spot-on for a 90 day closing coming up, if they found something while they were visiting in April.

Let's go- i'm ready for FLAVORTOWN!!! 🤣🤣
But if he buys a house, how will he hide from the creditors and citations? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he’s buying a house for himself. He will probably make it seem like he did it so Gracey could have a yard. So selfless 🙄

I don’t see him living with his mom and Bonnie. I also don’t see the mom leaving PA.

Reactions: 2
I think he’s buying a house for himself. He will probably make it seem like he did it so Gracey could have a yard. So selfless 🙄

I don’t see him living with his mom and Bonnie. I also don’t see the mom leaving PA.
I dont see him directly living with mom and bonnie either... and I can't see WLG at 25/26 signing on to live with her 38 year old man and his ailing elderly mom, sister and special needs niece.
BUT i can totally see them getting a house with some kind of "in-law suite" situation, or duplex type set-up, so its "together but separate"- so they can have their own space, but it would benefit everybody financially to split stuff. And a big city like Orlando probably has better medical care and services than a small town in PA.
But obviously none of us know- we have to see what he decides to put out there about it, I guess LOL

Reactions: 2
I didn’t watch this last video, but the vibes are so bad when WLG is there but he’s not showing her. He acts like he’s constipated. I wonder if the stans are picking up on it too.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t watch this last video, but the vibes are so bad when WLG is there but he’s not showing her. He acts like he’s constipated. I wonder if the stans are picking up on it too.
We stopped watching a while ago (before WLG). He might actually be constipated considering his diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he does buy a house it will show up in the public records. Florida makes a ton of info public but a lot you have to search at the county level. Kyle Pallo has a huge mortgage in his name only and Adam The Woo has a half million dollar townhouse in his name with no mortgage.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nate must be all caught up on his laundry as it looks like he was at Epcot yesterday wearing his contractually obligated RSVLTS attire possibly with WL Girl!!

PMM6233.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why doesn't he edit out leaving camera view and taking selfies with his stans while his ice cream melts? It's fine that he does it but it's his version of a politician kissing babies. He thinks he is a big shot and wants everyone to see that he can relate to the "little people". Edit it out douchebag !!
1719154930695.png

(Wait.......I just rewatched that part and he did edit out most of it !!!!)

• Wow
Reactions: 1