Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
I just started the video...who do you think paid for the bill for the $1000 a night at the plaza?? 😳😳😳
he mentioned that they were doing a photoshoot for the shirt company at all the different spots in the city. My guess is they have a "home alone" shirt line coming out, so they paid for the suite and did some pictures there, then let hm stay there.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean- to give him the smallest bit of credit, he didn't mention the keys in his video. If Kyle or JoJo lost their keys, we would've had a series of about 8 vlogs, the saga of the missing keys. "The WORST thing to EVER happen to me at DISNEY WORLD!!!!"
Lost keys and suspended license sounds like a wild night.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
ya'll know me by now LOL that i have to "report" on stuff like this...
BUT in Adam the Woos latest video, around the 23 minute mark, i believe he might've happened upon Nate on a date HAHA Adam was with some other guys, sitting down having some drink or cookie or something at wilderness lodge. and adam looks out of frame and says something like "Is that who I think it is?" then Nate walks into the frame, followed by some young looking brunette. :rolleyes: She looks at the camera and then kinda steps out of the frame. But Nate looks a little bit extra flushed and when Adam says "what are you doing here?" He kind of avoids the question like "Im having a cozy wilderness lodge night. I mean, just look at this tree!"
Anyway- she looked young which totally fits with his MO.:rolleyes::rolleyes: just love that a little of his personal life is getting "exposed" on video HAHA and now you know i'm gonna be spending too much time today trying to figure out who she is! LOL

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Just going to keep saying it. There's nothing there. She's way too old for him. Look back at all the girls in past videos. They're much younger.

We know what Nate likes. He likes Jackie girly types, curvy. Not construction workers.
I just get the feeling that Kristen would much prefer that blond girl that she puts on her videos once in a while.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
WTF does this guy do all day? What is he averaging? 2 videos a week?
Don't you remember folks he got a new computer and he is having a hard time transitioning over to Apple hence the lack of vlogs. 😂 One of the worse excuses I have ever heard

Yeah- doesn’t make sense.
Now, who knows what the real story is- but it seems like it would be an easy source of money and easy to keep going. Strange he gave it up!
Agreed!!! between the Patreon and the lack of vlogs lately something is clearly up.

• Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I'll recap HAHA it was basically people spouting out "you should come to...." "When are you going to...." and him saying "I would love to someday!" He said that he recently switched to a Mac/ iMovie editing software which is apparently why it's been taking him longer to put out videos?? A few other highlights included somebody saying that Nate inspired them to quit their 20 year job and move to windermere and start making disney content. To Nate's credit he was basically like " You shouldn't quit your job until your youtube takes off" and he said how he worked at Dennys and did youtube for years. And how he never quit Denny's, they let him go during the pandemic. Apparently they called him to say that he would be welcomed back if he ever wanted to. :unsure: Also, somebody asked him where all his disney art was because his walls are empty in this apartment. and he said "I didn't bother hanging them in this apartment because I'm moving..." and said something like "Isn't everybody's endgame to be a homeowner?". Now, this i thought was interesting becasue if i remember right, he moved there last December, so his one year lease would be coming up soon. Is he in the process of buying a house? or pulling a Kyle? LOL time will tell!!! I think those were the main highlights that i can remember... that and of course shilling out Gracey, and his upcoming NYC Comi-con trip.
That's interesting that the new hardware/software is slowing him down. I guess there can be a learning curve with anything new, but it's unusual to "upgrade" to something less efficient. Although maybe he's not thinking about his workflow and just interested in that the status involved with having that "fancy" fruit logo on his laptop lid.

The "Don't quit your day job" remarks indicate that he is at least somewhat aware of just how lucky he was and how much of a longshot it is to try and make it as a YouTuber.

It'll be fascinating to see if he moves again soon and if he purchases a home rather than renting. Maybe he can be Adam the Woo's neighbor over in Celebration 🥴

ok- i admit. It's bugging me what the "secret" video he keeps mentioning could be! he brought it up in his livestream 2 weeks ago, and then again in his video from the other day. hes said it has to do with Disney, its something he "didn't think he'd have the courage to do", and he "wants the video to be perfect". I admit i'm an easy target- but, i'm intrigued! LOL any guesses??
Something he didn't think he had the courage to do....

Eat a salad?
Order a Diet Coke?
Wear appropriate clothing to a restaurant?
Chew with his mouth closed and not talk?
Bring his athletic greatness back to RunDisney and sign up for a half marathon?
Sober day in the parks?
Tried something chocolate or with cheese (because as we know he hates both)?
Swim without his lucky/formal black t shirt?

Our money is still on something to do with Salem or maybe he and Sean went on a date together to Victoria & Alberts and Sean paid.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
😂 Watching it for a couple minutes was enough. Between him and the kool-aid drinking stans I couldn't take anymore.
He says "he will have a video out soon it is going to be fun. . . . and something interesting" :rolleyes: Ok nate.
yeah- i'm not a huge Nate hater in the big scheme of things. But his stans are something else!!! Asking the same things over and over again in the chat which only makes it move faster so nobody can read it. And desperately trying to get him to say their kid's names and stuff "My one year old loves you!! Can you say hi to her??" :unsure: :rolleyes:

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I haven't researched this yet but having a random, non-licensed or student pilot "flying" an airplane is probably frowned upon by the FAA. I know Nate may not have been actually flying the airplane (the actual pilot probably was) but he was in the pilot's seat and the yoke I think was only in the pilot's seat?
I didn't watch the whole thing, but I skipped around a bit. The aircraft he flew in was a 1977 Cessna 172N, which has controls in both front seats.
19-img-e01521.jpg

While the pilot flying usually sits in the left seat, it's not a requirement -- that pilot can sit on the right, especially when that pilot is a flight instructor teaching a student pilot. So I wouldn't necessarily jump to the conclusion that they violated any regs.

That said, if Nate can't even sit through his required traffic school, there's no way he's completing >35 hours of aircraft ground school necessary to proceed to flight school to earn a private pilot's license. I suspect that he was "flying" the plane the same way Dwight Schrute flew the plane when he was four.

Side note: It's funny to me that Nate links to the Resvlts store in the video description but neglects to include a link to his fwiend's flight school. Hey, if you want publicity from Nate, you better pay up! Even if you're a "fwiend"!

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Pulled a Tracker. "I didn't know SuperChats were on and not sure how to turn them off."
"I'm just happy to make videos that everyone likes. Don't need anything more". Ok bullshitter, then just demonetize your channel.

• Haha
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.
---
Quick side note. Saw some of Nate's "other fwiends" last night. Maria from LBV works the hell out of filters and angles because she's haggard looking and has a huge ass. The WDW Couple (Josh and Taylor) are unfortunate looking. She looks like Ursula in person and he's not much taller than Pallo.

• Haha
  • Wow

beachbabe1014

Soooooo....was this the video that he was talking about - the one that he was really excited to show us & we'll know when we'll see it...? Since I'm questioning it, I'm assuming it's not, right...? 🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

Since you all are convinced he reads this sub - Nate, this is the second time you've said in one of your videos "I just want to feel something!". Ain't no shame in the medicine game. Depression can be helped. Go get your physical AND mental health in order, fwiend. Mental health is just as important as physical.

• Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
As I suspected he did end up filming this. . . . .

Some stan comments:
How you get star struck with them and wish you were best friends is how alot of your viewers feel about you.

Nate is the hero this world needs right now

Woah! Paging Mr HOLLYWOOD!

View attachment 2533477
I would give my life savings for Aaron Paul to say: "It's MOUNTAINS bitch !!!!

• Haha

Murray9000

VIP Member
Yes! Rita was blind. A real sweetie. A bit shocked at how blasé he us about giving his cats up whilst promoting a cat charity.

Also shocked at how much money he spent on cake! He's clearly raking in the cash these days, splurging to fill the gaping holes in his life Tracker style. I used to love watching this guy,but now it's just gross indulgence and obnoxious entitlement.
And how about buying those 2 stupid pictures at $50 a pop !!!! That really was some weird flexing. Can't say I blame him. I buy all my art at Gideons.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
GUYS!!! the video is up!! I repeat the Cookie video is up!!!

Also, to add to my earlier post- Nate, i know you're reading. If you can't make this Kristen and Nate wedding happen, can we al least get a confirmation or denial of a relationship soon? So that us semi-crazy, slightly bored housewives will stop reading into your videos?? LOL Thank you! ok- Carry on with the cookie business!!

• Haha

Frankenweenie

Brace yourself

The Hatbox ghost arrived to Magic Kingdom so expect a flock of bloggers going there today.

• Wow
  • Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
From his IG pictures, if looks like he was wearing a RSVLTS shirt with a black t-shirt underneath. For some reason, at some point he took off the over shirt and just wore the under shirt. I'll never understand how he wears 2 shirts in the Florida heat.
When I layer up shirts like that, I do it for a few reasons:
- When it's cold out and I could use an extra layer for warmth -- clearly not applicable here; Florida never gets cold enough for that
- When I'm in a professional setting and I don't want my chest hair exposed -- not really an issue at a theme park; nobody cares if you go full Tom Selleck there
- When the fabric of my shirt is uncomfortable, and I don't want it right up against my skin -- possibly the case here, though it's not a ringing endorsement of those Resvlts shirts he's shilling
- When I might be sweaty and want a layer to wick away moisture before it reaches my shirt -- very likely here, but again, it's not a good advertisement of the shirt fabric's breathability.

Or he's just an overgrown toddler who doesn't know how to dress himself.

Reactions: 6