Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
yeah that was my thought, too. i'm not sure how much of that $50 he ends up getting, and i'm not sure how much his Patreon was bringing in before.
But i'm guessing between Cameos and whatever RSVLTS gives him, it must replace whatever Patreon money he was getting. Plus, Cameos are probably way easier for him than Patreon people expecting a lot of extra content or whatever.
Seeing how they are all short content, he can knock off a bunch in one sitting.

Reactions: 4
yeah i had the same thoughts. i think he mentioned something about his phone, too- maybe that he switched to an iPhone, so the Mac will be good if he ever records videos on his phone? im not sure- i'm not a tech person or a youtube STAR!! :ROFLMAO:

And yeah thats why the whole moving thing stuck out to me, too. He said it so matter of factly. "I didn't hang stuff because I'm moving". I remember him mentioning it before, but it was more of a "I'm hoping to maybe only be here a year and then maybe buy a house". But this time it was more matter of fact. Who knows! Maybe he and the Krew are planning to do a "Three's Company" roommate kind of thing. With Sean playing the role of blond Crissy, obviously! HAHA
Nate is probably stupid enough to go in on buying a house with the other two. Gee, wonder how that will end....

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Oh girl....I KNOW you will figure it out and I can't wait to hear! Good job detective!
HAHAHA i'm working on it! My in laws are coming from out of town this weekend and i have a shit ton of stuff to do to get ready.... so I need a good distraction/ procrastination!! :ROFLMAO:
I do have one lead based on looking at his recent IG follows... but i gotta dig a little more :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Well we know his My Disney Experience account lists his last name as Morrow based on mobile order receipts. But how did he pick up a race bib when the name doesn't match his ID?

• Wow
in JoJos video today around the 18:30ish mark you can catch another glimpse of our hero in the wild. It was from the same Pirate dinner media event that Nate showed in his video the other day.
JoJo runs into Nate who then tells a "pirate joke" that is kind of "off-brand" for the jolly big guy. something about a pirate with a steering wheel on his belt and "Arrggh! It drives me nuts!" was the punchline. Just seemed a little "out of character" for our wholesome hero.

As an added bonus we then see Kristen who is sitting in the VIP section. JoJo, in a pirate's voice asks her "Kristen, Matey! How do you be getting these VIP seats? Whose... "treasure" do I have to "plunder"?" She kind of smiles and says "Nate's" :oops: 😬
As much as i hate myself for wasting time watching all of the people's videos- it's definitely a trip seeing the different "reality" that they each show.
We sometimes wonder if they get paranoid when they see other vloggers filming. Like, does Nate freak out knowing that he's been out of character and someone was there to document it? There's probably not much crossover with Nate/JoJo because people in JoJo's videos are fit.

• Haha

microwaveoven

Chatty Member
It’s creepy for a childless man to want to date younger, hotter, childless women who can travel or do things on a whim? Why would any man, let alone a man without children and options want to date an older, less attractive woman with kids and an ex husband? Why would any man want to take care of another man’s kid. It’s a numbers game. I want someone without kids and in todays age, that’s virtually impossible to find after age 30…so, younger it is
It is definitely weird. No one agrees with you, you sound like a 50 year old dating a 20 year old. I am not a catch and have a child but I know my lady would never be interested in you based on just the way you act. Oh wait she has a kid NVM!

oh yeah, exactly. They're all using each other in some way for something.
ANYWHOOS, back to Nate! His last video was last Thursday- are we gonna go a full week without a video?!?! Still so confused about how hes making this work anymore... HAHA
We seriously think he's getting bored with making content because (in his mind) he's a rockstar now. Almost like it's a hassle for him to film.

• Heart

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
His face is rounder than Charlie Brown. Even his ears are smooched down like Charlie.
View attachment 2522281
First of all, how dare you mention Nate in the same breath as national icon Charlie Brown!
Second, the guy's head really is pretty big and round, huh? At least the aviation headset holds down the char pei ears.
Lastly, there's a Peppermint Patty joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to make it.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Don't you mean..."Nate is short on cash" fundraiser?
Let's not forget tax season is just around the corner! Unless he is making those quarterly tax payments which I say is unlikely, he will be owing Uncle Sam a nice payment in the next few months. Time to turn up the grift !!!!!

Century20

VIP Member
Nate: “OMG HOLY MOLY SUGAR COOKIES, THIS IS THE MOST MAJESTIC DAY IN THE HISTORY OF ALL DAYS!!!”
Also Nate 7 seconds later: “I’m not the biggest fan of sugar cookies…”
Surprised it did not follow up with:
"But I am a big soup guy..."

At 37 years old, what DOES he realize when it comes to social settings and adult relationships.
Not much it appears. Some of these vloggers really have issues functioning in social settings and in adult relationships (See: Adam the woo)
At least Nate has not pulled the social anxiety card like Adam the woo, molly, and Adam Hattan among others.

Dismom2

VIP Member
So it looks like our sweaty hero was at UO for the Orlando Informer Meetup aka stuff your face fest. How much will he drink? Will the food be so-so good? We will have to wait till the next below average video he drops.
yeah- there were some IG stories on Thursday night from the "mini meetup". And then it looks like yesterday was the media event for the Universal Holiday stuff and looks like he was at that, too.

Also intersting- Kristen posted a couple IG stories yesterday from IAAPA. Which i thought was kind of an invite only thing. So curious whether she was invited (her channel isn't that big or ride focused??) or who she was a "plus 1" of...
Also curious why i care so much about all of these people! LOL

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Kudos on the adoption(s)!

Not sure if anyone noticed in the video but Gracie didn't want the treat at first when he offered. We wonder just how much time he spends with the dog besides taking her out to go to the bathroom.
I noticed that as well. I do feel for Gracie. The time Nate is at home is probably spent passed out from drinking or "editing" his vlogs.

• Sad
He's almost 40 (actually 37) and he gets teary eyed? People are so easy to dupe. We wish these fools followed us so we could milk them for a new oven or washer/dryer set.

• Haha

Century20

VIP Member
Will he buy cake also? What flavor cold brew will he wash that bad boy down with?
You know it! :cool:
11 am and still no vlog. . I guess he is still nursing that hangover. :unsure: Oh. . . . I mean he must be still figuring out his new computer that takes him longer to edit vlogs. :rolleyes: Sure Nate.

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
The tax man needs to pay a visit...
right? And it's not like they're all getting 400,000 views or whatever! AND hes spending more money than ever- $70 for a cake, $70 for a single glass of champagne, $90 for Kristen's Surf and Turf entree at Narcoossees, 2 bedroom villa at the Disneyland Hotel... I mean, hey, live your life. But it's just so confusing to me! HAHA