Paging Mr. Morrow #14 I traded my dignity for some crappy fat man shirts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said it almost as many times as he said Porchetta. But believe it or not, he actually pronounced Porchetta correctly.
Also, a bottle of Dom shouldn't be more than $300.

Ever since I pointed out that he shakes his head like Katherine Hepburn at the start of every video he has stopped. Hi, Nate.
To be fair, $400 is likely what it is at Disney...lol
I'll be damned if I ever spend $69 on a glass of anything. Call me cheap, IDGAF.
He had to do it for us I guess....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, $400 is likely what it is at Disney...lol
I'll be damned if I ever spend $69 on a glass of anything. Call me cheap, IDGAF.
He had to do it for us I guess....lol
Nate only got the glass to try and flex on camera and look like some big shot.

We have had Dom on property and it's usually a little over $300 depending where you go. We would be lying if we said we didn't pay a high price for a glass of something. Keep in mind it was a glass of Caymus "Special Selection" 2018.

I got dom for the inauguration at like $180 at total wine. But of course it would be more at a restaurant. January 2021 so couldn’t spend money on normal tit anyways. I wanted Krug and somehow TW didn’t have any. Oh well, it was nice.

Reactions: 1
speaking of champagne. who remembers when Kyle Pallo bought a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with Taylor at the grand floridian for like $200 and then like the next week it was on sale at my local liquor store for $60? That was a laugh and a half! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
speaking of champagne. who remembers when Kyle Pallo bought a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with Taylor at the grand floridian for like $200 and then like the next week it was on sale at my local liquor store for $60? That was a laugh and a half! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Veuve has become the Jack Daniels of champagne. Sold everywhere, mass produced and overrated.

Reactions: 3
Really he can’t pronounce Pimento. Also said he ate a fancy champagne. At the end of the night, he’s made it to the parking lot red and sweaty.
IMG_2195.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.