Paging Mr. Morrow #14 I traded my dignity for some crappy fat man shirts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah... and their joke about being brother and sister is getting a little old, especially since they've both mentioned that he grew up in Chicago area and shes from NJ. He's married but it seems like his wife doesnt like doing the whole content thing as much, so he and kristen latch on to each other.
Not her brother. Not even (both) from the same state.

Reactions: 1
9-241111.jpg

Just watched his cookie of the month/dinner show vlog after skipping his Legoland one, and turning off the Hollywood one 5 mins in. :sleep:

Notes on this one.
"I am a huge soup guy" - wow Nate have not heard that one before. :rolleyes:
"I am never going to be able eat all these cookies" - sure nate.

So besides a trip to NYC in October that is it on the immediate horizon though he did say a couple more adventure down the road? Aka whatever trips come up he does not have to pay for in true Grifter style.

Reactions: 1
So besides a trip to NYC in October that is it on the immediate horizon though he did say a couple more adventure down the road? Aka whatever trips come up he does not have to pay for in true Grifter style.
i posted before that in the comments on that video i saw somebody ask if he would ever go back to Disney Paris, and he replied "I'm hoping to in a couple weeks". Now, he most likely misread "Paris" as "Parks", LOL but it was there...

ETA: i also remember him saying something about Salem at some point. and theres a D23 thing in Salem in early October that hes probably being #hosted at

I think I have tickets for NYCC. I don't know if I want to be that close to Nate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ETA: i also remember him saying something about Salem at some point. and theres a D23 thing in Salem in early October that hes probably being #hosted at
God we hope it's Salem. We have family there who HATE him. That should be interesting.

We were surprised at the solo mukbang video today. Lots of eating and drinking (and driving?) all by his lonesome.

Screen Shot 2023-09-24 at 7.59.22 PM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.